It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Church Accepts ET Life?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It would be good to hear some statement from the Catholic church on that. As who is good and who is bad among the extraterrestrials. You can't really have the Canadian minister speaking freely of Five ET races among us, and not a word about their benevolence /malevolence on behalf of the Church(es). There are already 4 months since the election of pope Francis, and it seems almost nothing has changed so far. The words said by Fr Funes are good indeed, but they do not specify whether for example some aliens are not worthy of baptism, some evil ones who need special conversion, or what. The words of Fr Funes are the most general statement that could be made of the theoretical possibility of life in the Universe, and the theoretical possibility if such life exists, some of those creatures to be baptized if they want to. I think the Catholic church is capable of much more detailed analysis, at the time when the society is presented by flying saucers, alien abductions, and secret contacts for hi-tech, as Mr Hellyer and many others said in Citizens' hearing in May 2013. I think this month is defining one for positions. The Andromedans speak of 5 months notice before their deadline 1/1/2014. I don't know how true that timing is, or how true the representatives of that ET race are. What I know is that race, along with 4 others, have been announced to be among us on the above mentioned conference. Perhaps there are others, malevolent ones, as movies and witnesses speak about. It is quite a play with all of us, the population, if this is proven to certain degree and we are held in dark. Recent reports of underwater hostile aliens in the Pacific were made public by some American society. Much could be said about evil aliens, as well as about the good ones. But we are not told that to make our own choices.
edit on 17-7-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Russian Orthodox Leader Condemns Gay Marriages, Warns of Apocalypse en.ria.ru...

This is the highest rank Christian bishop until now to say that. I am expecting what others including pope Francis would say about that too. If that is so, if the apocalypse is rather soon, seems that much of my theories are wrong. . Notice that the patriarch does not put any dating, not even relative, only speaks of signs.

Anyway, I ask pardon for any wrong wording that might have deluded anyone. But, at the same time, not that many people buy into my writings anyway. Rather they find good opportunity to reject them and show how better their own theories are. So perhaps they found them useful anyway. I wrote what was right at that time imo. New evidence may come at any moment, that will prove this or that theory. We live in a real world, not in theory or virtual imaginary one.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

October 24-27, 2013: Star Nations Coming-Out Party: On Oct. 24, UN Day, a Multi-Nations Mothership WILL Hover Below 2000' Over Cleveland for four days. On the 27th, Star Nations Envoys will come down and walk in Cleveland's Public Square and greet Humans, before returning home.
drboylan.com...
Dr Boylan, contactee, predicts the first contact with ET races even representatives of ET council will take place on Oct 24-27 in Cleveland USA.

Furthermore, you may find it interesting that Dr Boylan calls Mr Paul Hellyer a member of MJ-12. I have no comment on that statement. It could be found on the same webpage in the article

The Real 'Men In Black": the UN Office for Outer Space Affairs with its MJ-12 Board and Central Security Service

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Its a pity how little the Catholics care.

On the other side, they have volumes of messages allegedly coming "from heaven", most often from OL but also from Jesus, mostly from unproven apparitions yet. One may be easily drown in the overabundance of such kind of endless messages and and even longer locutions (the seer doesn't actually "see" only "hear"). Sometimes they contradict each other.

Still most of the devotees cannot discern beyond their own small world, and brand evil/devil everything they can't comprehend with their human minds. For so many years of "apparitions" they didn't understand that God's mind and grand design is quite bigger than their own imagination.

Perhaps Our Lady will help them? The latest Medjugorje message on August 2, 2013 starts with the phrase:

If only you would open your hearts to me with complete trust, you would comprehend everything

edit on 4-8-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
perhaps finally the official Catholic church leaders will accept the reality of ET existence. But that existence should be manifested first in an open public contact, that is still pending.

The behavior of many fervent catholic individuals online, however, does not create such image of the Catholic church. I know they are not her representatives or speakers. Still, many outside observers would say: 'look what kind of outdated reason the catholics have'. And perhaps those people will be right in their own judgments. The official Catholic church could and should do more than that. Including in forums, twitter, blogs, etc. Including by moral support of people like myself, and not by objecting their ideas (if that happens).

Perhaps at the Day of the public contact the question of whether or not the Catholic church (or others) approve it, will have little significance for those people who have already approved and want that contact to take place. The things will become very complicated if we have first one ET race, and then another ET race who contact us, and IF they differ by their moral values and their own interests towards mankind. In other words, if the first contact are good ET and the second - what some call evil ET. I am not a prophet. But that is a possibility, that is already discussed by some.

Bob Dean for example discusses not only 2 opposing ET groups for influence on Earth, but a Third one with overwhelming powers who imposed some strict rules, as no use of nukes. Those rules were followed unwillingly by all ET races presented on Earth regardless of their polarity.

Just don't say later "we didn't know". You who read that, already know it. However the bigger responsibility have those in office who know it and keep it silent.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
John Leary says the righteous hidden in refuges will be taken off the earth

johnleary.com...
Just as at Sodom, I will separate My faithful from the Godless sinners. My faithful will first come to My refuges of protection where My angels will defend them from the Antichrist. Then before My Comet of Chastisement comes, I will bring My faithful away from the earth. The comet will strike the earth, and all the evil ones will be consumed by fire as a hell on earth before they will be cast into hell. My justice came in Noah’s time with the flood and the fire against Sodom and Gomorrah. My justice will come again against all the unrepentant sinners at the end of the tribulation.
at the end of the tribulation.

The current paradigm of salvation of souls only doesn't stand the world's reality in 21st century, after the bloodiest wars in history that amounted to hell on Earth, and after even deadlier nuclear weapons on stockpile capable to destroy the life on entire planet many times over. New paradigm is needed, that envisions God's creation Exists on other planets, where our intermediate stopover will be too. I just don't understand why the Catholic and other mainstream churches are not more vocal about that. Why should only protestants and evangelicals talk of a rapture that the raptured person leaves shoes and clothes on the bench, not to talk about crashed cars and planes. Isn't that absurd compared to the orderly exodus on spaceships? Who doesn't have interest the people to know it? I hope the main Churches do have interest to inform the faithful in order to be saved in hundreds of millions.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

India: Dolphins declared non-human persons
english.pravda.ru... Cetaceans should be regarded as non-human persons with their own rights and therefore it is morally unacceptable to keep them in captivity - this is the new ruling by the Government of India,

This decision goes much farther than to preserve the wildlife, as the article says. This may be the first step to acknowledge there are other sentient beings different from humans, even on our own planet Earth. How about the Big Foot or the little humanoid creatures found in Atacama desert and other places?
Will therefore India be the first country to announce the ET Disclosure as well?
The Catholic fundamental stream really remains in the past of some imaginary 12th century castle. Not even in the past of the first christians. That self-satisfactory posture will get a backlash the moment the other, real truth is revealed to the masses. If something could be saved, the time is now. When there are real ET to be touched and to be asked questions and to answer to those questions in live TV there will be very little to explain from "church's point of view". The people won't listen to outdated explanations, they will listen to the extraterrestrial contact.

edit on 5-8-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
www.veteranstoday.com...

Veterans Today Gordon Duff: China allied with (hostile) ET, warns 12 countries of imminent alien invasion. Sentient black oil under ocean activated by unknown ET race. The Chinese ET allies are "Chinese looking" ET probably from Sirius A. Listen and read for more.

www.renseradioarchives.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The description of the sentient black oil according to Duff: it can take any form including human, and can affect humans as well, something like zombies. This "oil" comes in combination with some other substance that Gordon Duff said to exist but he didn't know what it is. It resembles very much the idea of transformer - like beings in the movies. The liquid metal is not something new. You can see on youtube what strange forms the liquid metal could take in lab conditions. Moreover, we are told many times from insiders including but not only Gordon Duff that the sci-fi movies are actually the next level science that we are being prepared for. Other insiders, such as brothers Pickering, already spoke of living forms made of silicon or other kind of matter that is not known on planet earth to support life. If it is so, if someone ET with hideous intentions from far away has activated some sleeping giant under the ocean (whatever the name and the exact substance), it nears more and more towards the image of the iron beast from Daniel, that appears in the Revelation as the beast coming out of the sea. You may look for a dragon first. There are enough stories of draconians. Brothers Pickering have their own, that say the intelligent T-rexes are waiting on a ship to stretch legs on the surface of planet Earth. They are accompanied by silicon based intelligent life form that is shape-shifter. So the sci-fi is no more sci-fi when insiders within military ranks and scientific community speak about that openly on youtube. Of course the plausible deniability is still maintained. Until the day when that news will be spread not by Rense radio and Veterans website, but on the mass media as a matter of fact in the new reality of everyday life. Depends on what you accept as a matter of fact. CNN only?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The local authorities of Catholic church appear to be a substantial hurdle in the efforts of the new pope Francis to fix the things inherited for centuries. The historical and customs inertia makes his task almost impossible. Have you heard the good words of pope Francis in Rio? Words against the bureaucracy and self-sufficient ambitions of clergy. Also words of evangelization that stopped short of adding the correct translation of the Gospel "go to the entire Universe", not "entire planet" but beyond the planet.

If tomorrow pope Francis welcomes and blesses saucers on St Peter's square, as some say he would, I will support that. Many less religious people will support that. Many members of other churches, muslims, buddhists and atheists will support that. The biggest opposition will come from the fanatics from inside. Similar kind of mentality at the time of Jesus made it possible Jesus to be crucified "in the name of God who spoke to Moses".

The other way available to humanity is to go into the end of the era that most likely will take the form of uncontrolled solar eruption. Possibly preceded by WW3. Are there persons and circles from inside, connected with secret societies, who are interested to eliminate 90% of God's people or as many as they could? Will the history repeats, especially its darkest pages? Let they not be permitted to do so.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
"A picture is worth a thousand words"

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

www.andromedacouncil.com...
Announcement: 08.30.13. Regarding the alleged - "Comet Ison". It is not a comet. This is a large scale ship operated by Galactic Federation forces named Xanterexx, which is its abbreviated name. This ship is one of a few ships primarily & specifically used for visitation to worlds... where first contact is about to be established.

Expect it to arrive in the 'sol' (solar) system, in Earth's 'space' & in a very high orbit over this planet, sometime in the near future. Consider this sighting to be another major harbinger of the many changes coming to this planet! For - Galactic Federation - information - click here and read the left hand side of that page.

Who are in charge of planet Earth? If it is Galactic Federation presided by Tau Ceti then many of the things that sound non explainable in earth's affairs may have their logical explanation ona higher level. It is a pity the Catholics are out of any meaningful discussion on all that. Perhaps the things will change, for some of them.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join