It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Church Accepts ET Life?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Perhaps the Jesuits have to correct their many errors in the past by doing something really good for the planet. Especially if ELE is coming our way.

See this vid of Dr Michio Kaku speaking of theoretical classification of ET according their advances (not good/bad classification), and of recently discovered earth-like planets that prove Giordano Bruno's theory. As we know he was burnt by the inquisition. Now is the time to repair historical guilt. The earth like planets score by now some 600 in the immediate viccinity of Sun (still many light years away, however "near" for "them"). They are discovered by satellite telescopes, but also by earth based observatories, incl. by Vatican VATT in Arizona. Make difference, it is NOT the device called L.u.c.i.f.e.r that is owned by EU and is installed on a different observatory next to VATT. Even Tom Horn and Cris P. admit that clearly in the interviews about their book Exovaticana, however hostile otherwise they are in their conclusions for the devious intentions of the jesuit-astronomers and their leaders in Rome. As if I read medieval saga. We have to overcome that primitive level of suspicion that everyone who is jesuit, catholic scientist, or in the hierarchy of Vatican, should serve the evil and ultimately the devil's boss. It is as primitive as to burn books and people. Let have a new start in this year, and it may well be our only chance of survival as humanity.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Believing in god is like wearing a protective baby suit to protect you against the world.

Believing that god also made aliens, is wearing that baby suit to the office and refusing to accept that you're an adult now.

Dummy spitting, included.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Im sure that a race of highly intelligent beings, would laugh at our rediculous fantasies of god and any form of religion.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix
Im sure that a race of highly intelligent beings, would laugh at our rediculous fantasies of god and any form of religion.

They are laughing that's for sure. But not for the reasons you think. But because they are not who you think they are .

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Believing in god is like wearing a protective baby suit to protect you against the world.

Believing that god also made aliens, is wearing that baby suit to the office and refusing to accept that you're an adult now.

Dummy spitting, included.

Believing that something is true, because your mind thinks it is or not is without making sure that you are not wrong is the sign of a small mind. Only people who have truelly pushed the boundries for what they are can test to see if there is something more or not. But then people do normally not do that because there is a lot of will and pain involved to break thru to the other side and people are to comfortable here with their ego/views.

Go thru a amagydala fear overload first and then you might have some insight until then your view based on belief of what is real not testing what is real have no value at all from my point of view. You are just parroting what you have been told or what you feel comfortable with.

Knowing to much is not comfortable since you are surrounded by people who do not understand or have experianced what you have. You are like the people in the Matrix movie not knowing better what is going on stuck in your illusion of what you believe is while some people have seen the glitches. Free your mind from your own conditioning.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix

Or maybe they have their own gods... even if they are our "gods".

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart
reply to post by Happy1

could you tell me the difference between angels of God and good extraterrestrials who serve God or who want to know God (as the humans) in the process of serving God? Did you read Ezekiel 1 and compare what the nowaday UFO sightings are?

The worst humans were here on earth, may be worse than devils: Hitler, Nero, many others.

We are talking of hundred billions galaxies with hundred billions stars in each of it. There should be all kinds of ET, good, bad, not decided yet. Revelation 12 gives the proportion: 1/3 of all are evil and fall Satan. How about the other 2/3?

Hey! -- Nero wasn't that bad- so he didn't like the Christians- they were a competing cult against his choice of Mithraism- it had nothing to do with him being an Antichrist.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Is the bibles story of creation, Adam and Eve etc. literal or just all vague allegories?

Because I can see Catholic Church doing a u-turn on all the "biblical truths" when more advanced civilizations explain how the world was formed, how man wasn't made by God etc.

Catholics will just hand wave and pick and choose the bible stories proven false as allegories "but the Jesus stories are true of course".

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I see what the motivations of the majority of posters are.

However the fact remains there - the Vatican is searching thru mainstream science telescopes alien planets. And if life is discovered on one of them, or someone has already come from there, kept secret, the Catholic Church seems declares she can live with it. Something more - she considers all those ET races to be offered God's grace if they don't have the Revelation of the Bible made by God and His Son on Earth.

That is a revolution in philosophical thought let alone religion the way we know it in the last 1500 years. Sorry that few people recognize that fact. Many of the masses will understand the importance of that, the moment the first public contact is made in the skies and on the ground. It will be a new start for humankind once and for all. For whoever wants to accept the truth.

Regarding how laughable the ET are at religion - did you meet them to know? The humanity has a price, and the biggest of it is the Son of God who incarnated was crucified and resurrected on Earth. The ET some of them know of that. But perhaps some people here do not accept and do not want that possibility to happen. Some of the humans are hostile at the idea that God's word may spread into the vast cosmos.
edit on 24-3-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
"They are looking and searching for God"
Dr Valery Uvarov about the ET presence

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

hopefuly the little boy aliens dont try to abduct a priest from the church and not pay attention where the probes are.

edit on 24-3-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
If we look at the options left to Catholic Church in the current worldwide crisis, they are not that many. Despite having still huge authority and secret knowledge inherited by past generations (and I stress the word inherited), still the problems of the day are quite different from those in 15th century.

If an asteroid approaches the earth, the catholic church may tell the people the rescue spaceships are on "God's side" and not on "devil's side". Or any other ELE event.

If there isn't anything like that anytime soon, then the Church must engage the most acute problems of society, as the new pope already started single out them.

The sex scandals are part of it, but they are not the problem N1 for the planet, or for all 1.1 bn catholics.

There is no more time to lose. And I hope people around the new pope, as well as he himself, understand that much better than I do. It is not coincidence the interview of the Jesuit astronomers, posted online on March 12-13 with date March 15, to coincide with the expected election of the pope. Something must be done and must be done quick enough. Those who choose to disbelieve, it is their right to choose so.

Watch the next 5 public appearances of pope Francis for clues on all of that. Starting this Palm Sunday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday vigil mass, and Easter. Just watch and analyze. He will not have similar opportunity anytime soon where the entire intelligent world (even if not christian) catches every word said by him for clues how he will change the billion wide church and may be the world. NWO conspiracy stupidity is just screensaver for the real events that are going on.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

And how .. exactly .. is the Catholic church trying to 'control people' by saying that ETs could exist??  
Learn the Drake Equation
Truth is truth .... 
And the truth is, we are probably not alone in the universe.

Catechism of the Catholic Church, Part 1, Section 2, Chapter 2, Article 3, Paragraph 1, I. Why Did the Word Become Flesh?, #460

…For the Son of God became man so that we might become God

Freemasonry - we are gods
Buddhism and Hinduism - god is in all
Apostate Christianity - "we are gods"
New Age "I am Christ, divine consciousness, we are gods"

President of Iran - his Imam Mahdi will come to revert the children of Adam back to their 'innate nature' through science and esoteric knowledge coming together...

Occultists for centuries have written of the day when mankind can overcome matter...restoring their inner divine selves. Supposed extraterrestrials are channeling the exact same message - that they will come to give the 'truth' to mankind and the 'truth' of Jesus Christ's message to mankind ....

Therefore, one can easily see on what basis the apostate religions of this world are coming together - man as 'god' and a 'divine being'. How are they convincing so many descendants of Christians in the western world of the same belief? Through the rampant availability of hallucinogenic drugs and eastern mind altering meditation. The exact same techniques by which every catholic mystic acquired their false visions and experiences. Since Vatican II stated it's blasphemous and radical departure from scripture, yet again, and stated "Buddhism teaches a path by which men, in a devout and confident spirit, can either reach a state of absolute freedom or attain supreme enlightenment by their own efforts or by higher assistance"., millions of Catholics world wide have involved themselves in the practices of the Eastern religions of Hinduism, Buddhism and Islamism....

This world is being burned. Mind altering meditation consistently produces the same beliefs 1) we are inherently divine 2) good and evil doesn't really exist 3) this isn't really reality and 4) Faith in Jesus Christ is not necessary.

These people are ready for those supposed ETs to arrive because their supposed message appeals to the iniquity within their hearts -

“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.
I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”

22“I will rise up against them,”
declares the Lord Almighty.
“I will wipe out Babylon’s name and survivors,
her offspring and descendants,” declares the LORD.

How many MILLIONS now believe that the Vatican is hiding information on supposed extraterrestrials? With not one shred of evidence to support this belief, it indicates that they will believe the Vatican if and when it announces anything regarding extraterrestrials. They'll think that they are "coming clean", when in reality, they never held anything but lies in the first place. It's reverse psychology and mass manipulation.

Our God suffered to bring forgiveness and reconciliationto Adam's descendants, but as in the beginning and in Judea, it is man that rejects His Creator as Sovereign and King - for man. These past 2,000 years have allowed for man to overcome his inherent beast nature, but as before, the beast nature rises producing death, destruction and mayhem as brute beasts give into their lusts and desires. We become no better than dogs humping legs, no better than male lions killing cubs just to mate, no better than mere animals who have no conscience other than doing what feels good and on what is pleasurable - and defining everything good from that criteria.

Man is fallen. He is not a god. He is the beast.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Cinrad if they exist, are not descendants of Adam, so are not born sinners.

You don't know if they are 'sinners' or not.

If they are sinners then they need God to take thier form and die for them too. So why would ETs need Jesus?

You still don't know if they are sinners or not.
You don't know if they have souls or not.
You don't know if God Incarnated for them like He did for us or not.

We dont' know anything about ETs except that they probably exist.
That .. and they treat humans like lab experiments.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
How many MILLIONS now believe that the Vatican is hiding information on supposed extraterrestrials?

Oh .. I"m sure those that buy the books written by that Tom Horn fella probably do.
The Vatican can't even get Catholics to behave like they want. They certainly
aren't going to get the rest of the planet to believe anything they might say.

edit on 3/24/2013 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Flyer Fan, just clarifying what I wrote earlier, if you read my post carefully you will see that I was talking hypothetically. If they exist, they are not born of Adam and did not inherit original sin. If the same scenario panned out on thier planet as it did on ours and thier ancestor committed an act of rebellion against God and they were born spirtually dead too (which is original sin) then Jesus sacrificial death would not apply to them, they would need thier own "Jesus" or messiah. So God wold have to do it all over again for them too. Jesus became man to redeem humanity not ETdom.

Catholic Eucharistic Doctrine hinges on a quasi-Aristotelian understanding of reality,[1] in which the core substance or essential reality of a given thing is bound to, but not equivalent with, its sensible realities or accidents. In the celebration of the Eucharist, by means of the consecratory Eucharistic Prayer, the actual substance of the bread and wine are changed into the body and blood of Christ. This change in substance is not, however, a physical change; the physical aspects or outward appearances of the bread and wine—their accidents—remain as before. This substantial change is called transubstantiationwikipedia

What kind of flesh is that? Human, i.e. from Adam's line, not ET flesh. It is a basic tennet of both Catholic and Protestant faith that Jesus was fully human AND fully God at the same time. People died for rejecting this, check out the Nestorian heresy and gnostic christology for examples. wikipedia

In other words, ETs do not need to be baptized into the Catholic church, they do not need Jesus' salvific work. Any claim that they do seriously calls in to qustion the claimants understanding of the mass and the role of the church. It is my opinion that such claimants have forgotten the role of the church and simply use it as a tool of control over people or ETs.

For the record I dont believe ETs are physical beings, but inter dimensional manifestations of unclean spirits.
Revelation 16:13 Then I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs. They were coming out of the mouth of the dragon, the mouth of the beast, and the mouth of the false prophet.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think God ommissing info on our Alien brothers is bordering on deception. Why omiss important info like this from the New Testament if God is infallible and knows Aliens will turn up publicly one day?

A sin of ommission is still a lie. And God does not lie. Which begs the question maybe there is no God?

Catholics defend this in two ways:

1 - appeal to vague passages in the OT as proof God was "secretly telling us all along".

2 - say that God knew ppl weren't ready to handle this type of Alien information "back in the day" so it was kept out of the bible for our own good.

Once Aliens contradict Catholics worldview on "biblical truths" (creation/Adam and Eve etc). it's going to be:

1 "those things in the bible where all allegories anyway, anyone with a brain could tell you that."

2 "oh, they're trying to trick us/illusion fake evidence", "Aliens are evil etc. . ."

Despite how many priests come out and say there is no contradiction and the Catholic worldview fits perfectly with Aliens, nothing could be further from the truth for the reasons above.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

According to the Disney Corporation, the aliens of the famous Roswell crash were Missionaries. Like we need more missionaries!? HA! The Catholic church might have some competition.

Skip to 1:40 to 1:55.

If you haven't seen this 1995 Disney documentary and want to, here's Part 1. It's worth the watch.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Contrary to my expectations, the several appearances of pope Francis, although having their own aura closer to the traditional holiness, do not suggest anything in the line of my expectations. In other words, he might not be the disclosure pope. I expect how the Holy Week will unfold.

At the end, what matters are the deeds, not theories or words. Peter denied Jesus but that denial didn't lead to Jesus' death. Judas' denial lead to it. I want to see deeds - on the part of the church, on the part of governments, or extraterrestrials. Enough of empty promises

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

I have my own prophecy for those who think aliens are good for us - watch MARs ATTACks - all of you people swooning to praise the infinite wisdom of the demons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join