It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis already showing signs of fulfilling the Jesuit mission

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

The Jesuits are not a Religious order. they are a military wing of the Vatican.. They have worked behind the scenes since the 1500's and have contributed to some of the most famous wars in history including the American civil war. You only have to look at a few quotes from famous president's (even leaders of European countries) to understand that they are a major influence around the world and they are not to be trusted.. They don't like people who want freedom either.

Abraham Lincoln

“This war would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits. We owe it to popery that we now see our land reddened with the blood of her noblest sons. Though there were great differences of opinion between the South and the North on the question of slavery, neither Jeff Davis nor anyone of the leading men of the Confederacy would have dared to attack the North, had they not relied on the promises of the Jesuits, that, under the mask of Democracy, the money and the arms of the Roman Catholic, even the arms of France were at their disposal, if they would attack us.

I pity the priests, the bishops and monks of Rome in the United States, when the people realize that they are, in great part, responsible for the tears and the blood shed in this war. I conceal what I know, on that subject, from the knowledge of the nation; for if the people knew the whole truth, this war would turn into a religious war, and it would at once, take a tenfold more savage and bloody character. It would become merciless as all religious wars are. It would become a war of extermination on both sides.

The Protestants of both the North and the South would surely unite to exterminate the priests and the Jesuits, if they could hear what Professor Morse has said to me of the plots made in the very city of Rome to destroy this Republic, and if they could learn how the priests, the nuns, and the monks, which daily land on our shores, under the pretext of preaching their religion, instructing the people in their schools, taking care of the sick in the hospitals, are nothing else but the emissaries of the Pope, of Napoleon, and the other despots of Europe, to undermine our institutions, alienate the hearts of our people from our constitution, and our laws, destroy our schools, and prepare a reign of anarchy here as they have done in Ireland, in Mexico, in Spain, and wherever there are any people who want to be free.”

I think those words should be taken seriously considering this man possibly lost his life at the hands of this order. It's a shame that this was spoken about so long ago and here we are today pretty much living through exactly what he was warning about. But let's just ignore it and hope our leaders listen to us one day...

Abraham Lincoln

here's a great interview from Red Ice radio also which is about the Jesuits and who controls the worlds Gold etc. Definetly worth the listen.

These guys are the Antichrist.. Who are the accountants for the Vatican? The Rothschild's. They own Israel, The Jesuits are imitating the true Messiah right now.
edit on 21-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Jesuits control the lot. If there was one person controlling this hell hole, it would be the Supreme Leader of the Jesuits.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
What I want to know is: Will the new Pope begin to fulfill his Jesuit oath by killing Protestants by any and all means possible? He did take an oath to that effect did he not??

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
What I want to know is: Will the new Pope begin to fulfill his Jesuit oath by killing Protestants by any and all means possible? He did take an oath to that effect did he not??

No, he did not.

That "Jesuit Oath" thing is a piece of fiction, going back to anti-Catholic agitators in the 19th Century, with no credible evidence to support it.

Hate the Jesuits/Catholics if you want, but hate them for what they are and what they do, not for what their enemies made up about them.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by superluminal11

Jesuits control the lot. If there was one person controlling this hell hole, it would be the Supreme Leader of the Jesuits.

THX tons for your kind posts. I've read enough to know your posts are far toooo accurate. However, for some mysterious reason, I don't recall reading all the Lincoln text before.

Certainly there are such dark forces pulling strings behind the scenes. The Biblical prophecies will be fulfilled to the letter re the global one world religion and government set up to worship satan. There is NO doubt of that.

That the Jesuits are key in such goings on is not a great surprise to the well informed.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

IIRC, there's been sufficient Jesuits defect from the order to verify a lot of their skull-doggery.

PETROS ROMANUS by Cris Putnam and Tom Horn has plenty of documentation on that score--particularly with the library full of thousands of pages of documents on their DVD.

IIRC, Malachi Martin--was a Jesuit. He was not particularly flattering about their goals and methods.

BTW, One does NOT have to hate folks to merely tell the truth about them.

edit on 21/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well there are a lot of references to this group throughout history but what I don't understand is that some of the people were willing to work alongside them in some cases while sort of ratting them out at the same time. Or maybe they were double crossed only to find out the Jesuits betrayed them and write about them afterwards.

"It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country, the United States of America are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe."Marquis de LaFayette(1757-1834; French statesman and general who served in under the command of General George Washington during the American Revolutionary War)

"The Jesuits are a MILITARY organization, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power, power in its most despotic exercise absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a singleman. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses."Napoleon I (i.e., Napoleon Bonaparte; 1769-1821; emperor of the French)

Though I cannot verify whether these quotes are 100% accurate or real, I find it hard to believe they aren't. We are not just talking about Joe blow's making up bs either, these guys have been at the scenes of historical, possibly world changing events and with every quote you find about the Jesuits, whether its from Hitler or anyone else, they seem to be at the heart of most of the major events throughout modern history.

Here's a link to a few anyway.

Don't get me wrong either, I find this very hard to swallow but the more I learn about them, the more I'm convinced the information is correct.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

I just know from my 42-45 years of study of globalism that the statements are essentially correct in terms of content--in terms of the Jesuits impact over history . . . of their methods, POWER-MONGERING, ruthlessness etc.

And, I certainly believe that the sources quoted are highly likely to have said such things.

It is not exactly rocket science.

WHEN one assumes [I believe accurately] that the Biblical exhortation about a ruthless satanic world government will arise in the END TIMES after Israel becomes a nation again "in a day," [1948],

[color=6699FF]Then it is NOT rocket science to EXTRAPOLATE back from that end goal, end state. There would HAVE to be SOME organization like the Jesuits to help bring the world to that point. There would likely be more than one such organization eventually working together under the table. And, in fact, that is what we find, as Putnam and Horn, Malachi Martin and others document quite thoroughly.

In terms of those who've worked with them later ratting them out . . . I think many folks are attracted to power, influence, status, ego stuff. And later, their better side wins over again and they decide to come clean on all the evils they formerly participated in.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
the definitions of heaven (7 heavens) purgatory (unknown levels) and hell (7 or more) should be redefined in the knowledge of trillions extra-solar systems and galaxies. We were witnesses how entire category of eschatological dwelling places, that of the Libo, was kicked out by John Paul II as not having Biblical backing! How about Eden garden, what is it? What is the original sin? Genetic manipulation may be?

Moreover, the entity "Heavenly Jerusalem" is still unknown even for the souls of the righteous saints who are in heaven. The heavenly Jerusalem comes down from God only after the resurrection. I.e. not even the souls of the saints enjoy the fullness of creation that God envisions in His eternal design. They are in expectation as we are, despite the fact they enjoy the face to face friendship and love of God. What are we that we try to put restrictions on God's creative power, as the best medieval scholars did? Including Thomas Aquinas, one of the few things that the church forbade him to do, to say God restricted the creation to this earth only. God is much more than that, His creation - too. It is a time of new theology. If I can help, pls PM me.

Another question that requires a lot of debate and brainstorm, is the war in heaven (space) in Revelation 12. A space war between all armies of archangel Michael vs Satan (2/3 : 1/3) cannot be accomplished for 1 day or for one week. It might be seen so from Earth time, but I doubt it. I assume it speaks of much larger period of time. It matches the timing of archangel Uriel in 2 Esdras. But again, if you are professionally interested in analyzes, pls PM me.

The clock is just ticking, and we will be surprised one morning from the ships, announcing the humanity has 2-3 weeks to pack bags before the mega solar flare triggered by rotating Nibiru makes the surface to become hot lava again, as it were during geologic past, dinosaurs, etc...this is all in the public internet domain and one does not need to be theologian or prophet to learn it. it will happen after NK explodes a nuke, said one US scientist in remote viewing. It matches the general picture.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

thanks for the quotes. I am not sure of the timing of end times, and you will understand why if you go thru my posts.
One thing is the Gospel has never reached the Universe/ Cosmos in Greek the word used, translated to "world".
There are other things why the End times are may be not now but thousands years later.
One of the arguments is the beast has never disappeared from earth so far, and "he was and is not" says John/the Angel to him. Let see when the beast first will disappear, to reappear later. Only when the dragon officially lands on earth as its final fortress, after losing the space battle. It all may require years if not centuries.

Some of the issues I take a glimpse on here in this public forum. And that is the maximum I can do here, I think.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I don't think we are 1000 years away, I think we are on the doorstep but that's just me. There is too much happening in the Middle East, Religion is becoming a burden to most and this is only paving the way for the ones who want a secular world controlled by one government. People will only see it when it becomes too obvious somewhere down the track and by then, it will be too late. Fighting the elite with Athiesm is like fighting a fire with petrol.
edit on 21-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

If so, then we have to have the beast on the scene and we don't. Actually we never lost the beast presence since Roman time when John wrote it (I want to believe at least that text is authentic because it would be too complicated for the narrow minded fanatics to change it. But they might have tried anyway). There are quite many speculations who is who. I don't see the 7th head yet, the one that comes for a short time after the Roman 6th head.
And, the beast that was NOT, that phrase (if reached to us unchanged) supposes there will be a period of time when the beast will be absent from planet Earth. Before the 8th who is not actually a real head only a horn.
2 Esdras have more in store, but it is too complicated. In other words, I expect a pause in prophecy similar to the one with Daniel 69th week / 70th week. I might be wrong and we might have the 7th head rising tomorrow, followed by the 8th. As of today I don't see it happening. The EU allegations are laughable, if EU cannot tie up its own budget how it will rule the earth. USA is never mentioned in prophecy and it is not a direct descendant of the Roman empire although it seems to many it is one of the images in Revelation. USA ruled for too short historical time to be of significance for prophecy, imo. Even shorter was the Soviet Communism (could it be a future head). Despite all attempts to make someone the antichrist, as of TODAY we don't have one person on the planet who concentrates all power or at least cling to it. We don't have the conditions that to happen. It is absurd to think of pope Francis who cannot unite his own pasture. No EU president. No US president controls China and the world. Even ess Putin or the Chinese president. Not prince Charles either. Think about it. May be a pause will be granted when some prophecies of Isaiah will fulfill. May be that pause will take place on another planet, while the Gospel spreads among the stars. Just a guess.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Some say the beast has been around for a long time it just hasn't shown it's face yet. Maybe the Jesuits coming on to the global scene is part of it but really, who knows. We should be aware though because one of the tell tale signs in Israel and no-one, not even an athiest can deny that. We are in a similar situation right now to what was going on 2000 years ago. Corrupt Romans and Jews, funny how things work out, hey?

edit on 23-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

yeah funny, how after WW2 and especially the end of cold war the world cannot settle into something better.
Pope Francis considers married priesthood to be optional. Too little too late! Benedict and JPII could do that long ago, having in mind their own eastern catholic churches who are permitted that. If Francis is going to introduce what the orthodox have for centuries since their beginning and the Anglicans for their foundation as well, what new he brings? Nothing! He should make much more radical steps starting within his own circles. How on Earth one can have the most famous gay sauna in EU within the building of one Roman congregation? And circles of gays within clergy? OK, if that is permissible silently, if not tolerated openly, then why to oppose so vehemently the gays in the society? It is not only the gay marriages that the church opposes recently. It is communion issues of gay people, and the very fact the sex could occur outside the marriage. How many catholics actually did not and cannot form couples, or they formed one and it failed. Should they be denied sex or communion, according to the outdated logic. The hi morale preached is incompatible with the private morale of priesthood that seems to have the privilege of a hi class with different sets of rules. Gay is just one of the many questions that need to be addressed ASAP. The social injustice in 3rd world is even bigger. I doubt Francis will be successful at all. The idea of Petrus Romanus = false prophet will fade quickly when the world sees the new leader is nothing more different than his 3-4 predecessors. I cannot see in the Jesuit pope the beast of revelation, rather I see Petrus Romanus who for lack of strength to make normal changes happen will go down the history as the last Roman pontiff, the way we know it. The title is not found in the Gospel anyway. I wish I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

We will see sooner or later.. Something will give. But with everything you just pointed out regarding the Vatican, I don't see them as Spiritual leaders.. An organisation with that much power could fix the majority of issues on the planet in a few Months. Instead, they go say a pray and tell them god will bless them in the afterlife or something.. Just a corporation posing as a religious outfit. They have no compassion really.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
These two articles are very interesting from a One World Religion conspiracy point of view.

Francis getting sweet with the Israeli prime minister, what does he really want? Anyone done any research on the Bi-Lateral Commission of the Holy See?

Simultaneous Messages of Peace from Jerusalem, Rome and Assisi

Vatican-Israel Bi-Lateral Commission honors John XXIII in Jerusalem while Israel’s President and Nobel Peace Prize winner Shimon Peres has audience with Pope Francis and is granted honorary citizenship in Assisi

Catholic bishop admits that Catholicism is not "the" true religion. So is he saying that you don't have to be a Catholic to get to God?
Taur an on interreligious dialogue: “We’re not competitors but pilgrims searching for the truth”

The President of the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue has sent out a number of messages on the occasion of the European bishops’ meeting in London

edit on 4/5/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad
So is he saying that you don't have to be a Catholic to get to God?

Yes, that is the current church teaching -- one does not need to be Roman Catholic to be saved.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

So is he saying that you don't have to be a Catholic to get to God?

There is no salvation outside the Church - That has been the historical teaching of the Church for ages.

However, the modernist post-Vatican II philosophy since the 1960's is to not condemn those that are G-d fearing but have never been exposed to the teachings of Christ.

Traditional Catholics would beg to differ, and generally adhere to the belief that there is no salvation outside the Church. Traditionalists consider Vatican II to be a radical departure from the historical teachings of the Church.

Most of the priests and Popes in recent history are of this modernist bent, embracing enemies of the Church and embracing this radical break from traditional Catholicism. So, in other words, there is a great deal of disagreement within the Church regarding the faith adhered to for centuries, versus the modernist New Age mumbo-jumbo you see being espoused by some within the Church in our modern era.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
pope Francis: “There can be no dialogue with the prince of this world: let this be clear!” cnsnews.com...
Does it mean the prince of this world (the devil) is in full control now, unlike in previous ages when the Church claimed God's kingdom has arrived on earth in the hearts of men? The Church went so far to claim the Millennium has arrived already. Seems the paradigm is changing. Now the new pope, first pope jesuit and last pope in Malachi list, speaks of the prince of this world, whom he will not negotiate with. Interesting, to say the least!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Wow what a difference between the CNS version and the Vatican Radio version.
Vatican Radio Transcript
In the bits the CNS story picked out he sounds like he could be a protestant of evangelical tradition, but in the fuller VR version it is obvious he is a Catholic. Why did they make him sound acceptable to the protestant persuasion in their article?

Pope Francis went on to say that the Lord asks us to remain sheep, because if one decides to quit the fold, then he does not have, “a shepherd to defend him and he falls into the clutches of these wolves.”

Recalling the “weapons to defend ourselves” he added that we must remain sheep, “because sheep are meek and humble, [and when we are sheep] we have a shepherd.” The Pope concluded with an invocation to the Virgin Mary, asking her, “to help us become meek and humble in the way of Jesus.”

edit on 12/5/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join