It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis already showing signs of fulfilling the Jesuit mission

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

I've never seen anything that wasn't either:
  1. Crazy
  2. Easily refutable
  3. Impossible to verify
  4. From utterly biased sources
If you have actual evidence of Jesuit ambitions to rule the world or run the Illuminati or whatever, feel free to post it.

But, please don't waste your time or mine by posting anything that falls into those four categories.

If the "evidence" existed then the Jesuits would not exist anymore, or at least banned in most countries..... oh hang on that has happened hasn't it?

The fact is that mountains of evidence exists, it just isn't in documented "official" form - does this make a difference? Wake up and smell the coffee. What would this "evidence" you are asking for look like? We had official documentation and evidence of WMDs in Saddam's military so we invaded, I saw it myself when Colin Powell showed us and the UN - turns out it was verifiably hogwash. Documents don't mean anything, wake up, look behind the curtain, the evidence is all around you.

1. Crazy
  2. Easily refutable
  3. Impossible to verify
  4. From utterly biased sources

1) So you just label something crazy and therefor everyone agrees that it is or else they are crazy?
2) Easily refutable. Really, how? Oh the craziness, lack of official evidence etc.
3) Impossible to verify. How would you verify this? Oh yes the documents, of course the Jesuits would keep all this on hackable computers.
4) Utterly biased sources. Well I wouldn't think the Jesuits would be giving this information out now. And just because some source is exposing the Jesuits doesn't make it biased.

edit on 15/4/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Hey, I set out some pretty broad criteria. Do you have anything or not?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Cinrad

No you didn't.... once again, what would this "evidence" look like for it to be acceptable to you?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Because you are just going to be "Pro-jesuit" I'm not really replying to you, but if anyone wants to look at "historical" facts about the jesuits - don't go on any conspiracy spots, or pro-catholic spots -- there is a multitude of ways you can "historically" look up the history on the jesuits.

There's lots of ways to search - p.s. don't use the Globalist google search engine for starters.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad

reply to post by Cinrad

No you didn't.... once again, what would this "evidence" look like for it to be acceptable to you?

I set it out for you. Not crazy, not easily refutable, not impossible to verify and not from obviously biased sources.

What's so difficult about that?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I'm not "pro-Jesuit", I'm "anti-idiocy". I've seen ridiculous claims about the Jesuits, such as they own the Bank of America, or "millions of people are secret Jesuits", and I'm just setting a very low bar of "let's have non-idiotic evidence."

If you want to present idiotic evidence (like "they own Bank of America",) expect to be ridiculed. If you present reasonable evidence, it will be considered as such.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Cinrad

I set it out for you. Not crazy, not easily refutable, not impossible to verify and not from obviously biased sources.

What is so difficult about that is that the judgement on what is "Not crazy, not easily refutable, not impossible to verify and not from obviously biased sources" is being made by you - a biased defender of the Jesuits who has at least an emotional stake in this if not more. This stake/s (interest/s, involvement) in the subject will not allow you to accept any evidence, no matter how it is presented as it will be labelled crazy, or easily refutable, or impossible to verify, or from obviously biased sources. If you wont believe it fine, why do you keep answering these posts? Was it to derail the thread? Do you have some kind of vested interest in the number of pro-jesuit posts you make?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Cinrad

What is so difficult about that is that the judgement on what is "Not crazy, not easily refutable, not impossible to verify and not from obviously biased sources" is being made by you - a biased defender of the Jesuits who has at least an emotional stake in this if not more.

I'm not a biased defender of the Jesuits, or the Roman Catholic Church, you'll find numerous posts by me that are critical of the church, I'm simply biased against bad evidence, just like I'm biased against bad science.

Here, let me give you examples:

Crazy -- "There are millions of secret Jesuits in all religions and walks of life. Almost everyone in authority is a Jesuit"

That's obviously crazy, isn't it? Unless one has a creative definition of "Jesuit", one would have to be a kook to think that a minor religious order has millions of secret members, including Presidents, Supreme Court justices, CEOs, the heads of various Protestant religions, etc.

Easily refutable -- "The Jesuits own the Bank of America"

One can simply look up the ownership shareholders of Bank of America (as I did when I heard someone claim this) and see that, unless the "crazy" claim is true, the Jesuits do not own 51% of Bank of America stock. The largest stockholder, as I recall, was a mutual fund that owned less than 5% of the shares.

Impossible to verify -- "The Jesuits hold black masses in the Vatican"

This may be true, but it is highly unlikely, and there is no way to prove it with the evidence that we are presented with (basically a book by a former priest who mixed fact and fiction.)

Obviously biased sources -- Anything from people with an axe to grind, an agenda to further, or personal profit to gain.

I wouldn't trust Jack Chick or Alberto Rivera to tell me what time it is, much less any "facts" that they provide about the Catholic Church.

Now, any of those can be overcome with actual evidence that supports them -- find ten priests who swear that there were black masses at the Vatican, or a confession from President Obama that he's a secret Jesuit, and maybe you've got something.

I am not biased against facts, I have just yet to actually be shown any.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You have hand picked the most extreme claims regarding the Jesuit mission/conspiracy. You forgot to add that they sunk the Titanic btw. It is a typical method of defenders to detract from and argument (especially those that are conspiratorial in nature and thus by their very nature speculative) by pointing out only the extreme arguments made by a minority of proponents of said argument. There should be a new classification for this kind of logical fallacy, it is sort of a cross between ad hominen and ad absurdium but not quite either.

I am not wanting to spend time doing this here, the information is out there for anyone to examine and make their own decisions re whether the Jesuits have a secret mission to bring all the world under the control of the RCC, and what means they use to accomplish this. They can start with researching why they have been chucked out of just about every European (and some Asian) countries at least once in their history. They were even banned by the pope at one stage.

I reiterate: Pope Francis is already, in his first week, showing signs of trying to accomplish the Jesuit mission. Have you read the article I linked a page back?
edit on 16/4/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I have a preliminary positive attitude towards the new pope.

Som facts of ongoing events:
April 22, Dr. Greer is going to present the new documentary film of UFO contacts.
Exo Vaticana should be released by now, don't know exactly. Anyway you can listen to broad intervies with Tom Horn on radio. (youtube).
Vatican has huge investment in planetary research that are no more secret for anyone.
NASA just announced 3 new planets in Kepler system (named after Kepler, as well as the new telescope) habitable for life, the best discovered so far!

What I want to know from the Vatican is what is going on with the paradigm of issues like life on other planets, aliens, and how soon they will bless all of that. To listen to old fashioned talks of sins is just too much already. Not the common people sin, not they are the guilty ones for the world downfall. Until now, seems the new pope doesn't hurry into a new direction but walks into the well known path of his 2 predecessors. I wonder how long should we wait for major sign of change? Will his agenda be anything different and beneficial for humanity? Today's world is just too fast to wait 1,2,3,6 months. If there is no hurry up to catch up with the world pace, let me guess what will happen:

North Korea will EMP USA as a beginning, and then all will start rolling over to the predestined end game. With or without Vatican agenda.

I believe someone from above (with flesh) is watching and even reading this, and takes notes how far the humanity is evolved (or certain individuals as myself

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

So are you more evolved than the rest of us or less evolved?

You didn't make that very clear.

Could be just my un-evolved brain.

P

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

And thus, the jesuit pope ushers in the NWO religion - with demon spirits to be worshipped and diefied.

Can't wait to see the 2 witnesses.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

And thus, the jesuit pope ushers in the NWO religion - with demon spirits to be worshipped and diefied.

Can't wait to see the 2 witnesses.

I wouldn't say it in that way. Nobody knows when Jesus comes and therefore when the final 7 y trib start.
I'd rather want to see a pope whose care won't be only how to keep the women pregnant and the men bare-feet worshipers and checkpayers of one very rich hierarchy with unknown agenda. What is known though, it has everything from financial to sexual pleasures. it is already 1 month and there isn't one major resignation of guilty person within Vatican! All are angels aren't they? perhaps someone else could put it in better words than me. I care for myself and don't give a shill for anyone else. Not even for the antichrist himself if he lives today. He could be killed, as Hitler was, as well as many others.

I do not accept the pope as anything closer to the false messiah. He can't play that role. The Buddhists wouldn't worship him, and that is enough because they have roughly 2-3 bln (with all their differences between India, China and the rest). So the pope is not that man. Let see what he does, or let we look somewhere else to someone who will solve our pretty human problems. Be it from another planet. I wouldn't call that antichrist, but survival. Jesus is also not from Earth and went somewhere else.

Perhaps we differ quite a bit, but if you dig deeper, you will see there is a common point. And that is the evil that exists on this planet, and the good that never came in the last 2000 years of "Christianity". May be Jesus should start all over. On Earth or on another planet.

I don't want to sound as everything in the catholic church is rotten. but the changes are not seen already 1 month after the election of Petrus Romanus. Bearing in mind the Catholic church is not the only church on earth, not the only one coming from Peter either, we may wonder which church (es) will continue humanity when the earth is burnt (2 Peter) on the new earth. Will it be today's catholic church? Perhaps that answer depends on the fast actions of pope Francis. Perhaps it is this year.

edit on 21-4-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
In addition to all that, the catholic church (and not only) must answer about the recently discovered as well as older known apocrypha gospels who speak of Jesus' life. Was he married for example, as some texts say?
That concerns all christians, not only the catholics. but it is especially relevant for the celibacy priesthood and a number of other issues.
How about second marriage inside the church, if Jesus himself allows exceptions when he speaks about that in the Gospel? Why those quotes are just put aside in church policy? Or even retranslated in the desired new wording?

It is shameful to co-exist all that sex stories of priests together with an absurd 15th century policy on moral issues. Who gave that right? Jesus? Even when the orthodox churches in all their orthodoxy are more relaxed and allow married priesthood and second, third marriage in church. Something is deeply wrong with the catholic church, inherited from the darkest middle ages. How would it rejoin the orthodox churches, or the Anglican? Oh yes, when anglican priest becomes catholic, he is allowed to keep his wife...what a hypocrisy isn't it.

I harbor no illusion that the new pope will do miracles. But that may well be the last chance of the catholic church, last historical chance to change back to the roots, if I may say it that way. St Malachi said it better.

Jesus might or might not have a wife. But Peter had wife. The approved Gospel says it. Any questions, dear priests? You have lost centuries for the mankind, with the nightmares of inquisition and crusades. Now, you have very slim opportunity to fix it. Perhaps the extraterrestrial card is one of those last chances, to repay the humanity what the catholic church has stolen for centuries. The world is waiting, but it will not wait too long. I.e. will wait until the first space ship appears and first contact established. Then the churches go bye bye. Will survive only the one that can adapt itself to the reality. Reality described even in the canonical Gospels. WHo was at the Tomb? Two men in white clothes. Any wings visible? Not really. Who carried Phillip from Giza to Azotus? Open your eyes today! The first christians or their immediate descendants hided something important. Too important. Perhaps they ruled against those ET beings, in their human arrogance that they own God's sacraments. That is just a suggestion. What is the motivation f Paul to say "even if an angel comes with a different Gospel..." Hei, that means he saw angels who told a quite different gospel, that he and the others didn't quite accept with their limited understanding at the time. The first christians rejected the ET. And as consequence they were left alone - to the mercy and persecution of the Romans. Up until the marriage with Constantine... (that all is just a best guess, you may continue it)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I have a reason to hate the catholic church hierarchy. It stole my youth in voluntary service without receiving a cent. I am sorry for all those years when I was a complete fool! But I will forgive probably the catholic hierarchy if the new vat admin comes with the extraterrestrial disclosure for the benefit of humanity. Who am I and what matters? Just guess how many thousands have been stolen the best years of their youth. Even without any sexual misconduct. The catholic church will pay a terrible price for all its sins, historic and current, if it doesn't repay the cheated humanity. Currently, I see only one valuable thing to repay, and that is the extraterrestrial knowledge. The sacraments - pardon me, many other churches have them. The catholic church instead buses them, with non validly consecrated hosts and who knows what more (back masses of some illuminati priests etc).

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
the catholic church have stolen centuries of humanity development. Just remember Giordano Bruno who said what is now a common knowledge - other stars with planets. Burned for that. How many others whose names we don't know? If it wasn't the catholic church, the humanity could walk on the moon in 13th century. Now we would have a second, third home somewhere in the galaxy, without the problems of overpopulation and limitation of resources. And even more - we woud be free. the catholic church has its last chance with its last pope to make the change happen. Or it will go irrelevant in history, and another one will come. There are other descendants of Peter. I will not enter into dogmatic, but the knowledgeable people know there are. Antioch churches, and actually every ordained bishop who can trace back to Peter. Including the Anglicans. Petrus Romanus have a very short time to make a difference.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Professor Michio Kaku: Giordano Bruno's revenge are the newly discovered super earths
Listen carefully even if you don't believe in ET! It deals with history and middle age mentality that is not that far from today's fanaticism. Even before it speaks of ET.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Professor Michio Kaku should be appointed cardinal. As there were civilian cardinals in the Middle Age. Other scientists should be made cardinals. Or ... let it all start over, let the earth be left to burn in a mega solar flare. The new super earth doesn't need the fanatics who lead the humanity to reach the current miserable point of its destiny, "in the name of God" or in other names! God can raise Abraham's sons even from the stones, and does not need the pharisees! God offered Moses to create a new people from him alone (and his wife), and to let all God's chosen people die instead. We know the story. It will be all a new beginning, that Peter the first pope speaks in 2 Peter. With or without those who don't want to change.
Sins, sins, sins, everywhere sins.... did Jesus come to make a long list of sins, longer than the pharisees' ones? Then why do you need Jesus in first place? I suggest major issues about Jesus' personal life have been sistematically eradicated starting from 1st century (probably after the death of Peter). Including any hard evidence of ET except for what we somehow got from the Gospel. One cannot imagine the merciful God will rescue Peter using an angel (without wings), and then will throw the entire church into the lions' jaws. It doesn't fit. It fits for the Roman mentality. because they started burning heretics the years they made the convenience marriage with the church "fathers"...damn it! Constantine wasn't even baptized when he commanded what to be accepted on Nicaea council! Damn it! Revise it or go in history together with the Roman empire...until its final revival just before Armageddon. There might be quite a long time between.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
to close my series of posts, I don't accept pope Francis to be evil Jesuit who will introduce aliens of devil. It is too primitive. I see the things just the opposite. He has the historic chance to restore the things back to the roots. Back to the turned stone on the tomb of Jesus, back to the men in white who witnessed the Ascension to Heaven...
We don't know, most of us the common people, how many texts are destroyed or kept secret only in Vatican library etc. They know it. Not me and you. Some of those people are so deep in the know, that we cannot imagine how vast is their knowledge of the things that me and you just have a glimpse on them, thanks to the internet era.

We may differ between ourselves and that is perfectly normal. If you examine the basics, you will reach similar conclusions following another route of reason, different or opposite of mine. The basics cannot lie. We are denied the knowledge of the basics. If all is evil (black jesuits, devil aliens, and so on), it will remain intact, will not change. Because they had centuries to change it if they wanted. They did not. So either is changed for better, or remains on the old earth and burns up.

Armageddon could be after hundreds or thousands years, and between is the galactic future of humanity. Jesus is not appearing in the sky tomorrow or after 3.5 or 7 years, and nobody knows when He will. Not even the angels in heaven (the ET), not even He Himself! Meanwhile, the humanity has a role to play according to God's great design. And I think people like professor Michio Kaku are much closer to the truth than fanatics, illuminati, nazi, and so on people. Bruno's revenge yesterday brought on light 3 brand new earth-like planets in one only system! How to go there? I guess the hyperdrive is well discovered already for so many years of secret research. Or granted if we are to accept the ET presence. We will have one chance, and many of the influential people today don't want us to make the correct choice. Including people who will act in the name of religion and God. Including fake "Our Ladies" who wil say that is from the devil. We know those could be fabricated by microwaves. Or say it better, by "other ET" hostile to the idea that God's people on Earth will survive on one or more super earths.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
What do you think the Vatican hub of Boston is all about?

You have 2 alliances that have been working the populace over for 1000s of Years
St John of Jerusalem (also known as the false jews) Masonic
and
The Vatican- Which basically controls even the protestant faiths as sub directorates.

Goes way back further than Sumer

Welcome to the reality of it all which you can just barely see the tip.

Good News-
If you have just about totally unplugged from society and get regular strange looks from the majority of the populace as if you are some kind of mutant......you are one of the few that have been chosen by the true creator of all things to shine in the darkness and make the roaches scurry.

Revelation 11:11
Do not be afraid...it all works out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join