Pope Francis already showing signs of fulfilling the Jesuit mission

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Two articles on Vatican Insider recently show the new pope as a bridge builder between denominations. Of course being a Jesuit his whole life is devoted to bringing all the world under the rulership of the pope. It seems he has lost no time in getting on with the job.

It was the first time since 1054, that the Patriarch of Constantinople attended a Pope’s inauguration
Giacomo Galeazzi
vatican city
It’s the challenge that could make his name immortal and it’s the wound he has set out to heal: Francis’ dream is to end the schism that for a thousand years has divided the Catholic and Orthodox Churches. “If he succeeds, he will go down in history as the greatest pope that ever was,” say members of the Curia.the rest of the article

And the second one particularly shows the growth of the interfaith movement with the pope somehow occupying an honoured position.

Alessandro Speciale
vatican city
They waited for him for almost half an hour, sat in a circle, like brothers, in the Clementine Hall, in the Vatican. But the representatives of Christian Churches and other religions, in Rome for the Pope’s inaugural mass on Tuesday, did not find the wait burdensome
Representatives of Christian Churches and world faiths heard the words they had wanted to hear from the new Pope: "For my part, I want to assure you of my firm commitment to continuing the journey of ecumenical dialogue in the footsteps of my predecessors," following the path of the Second Vatican Council, which Francis mentioned a number of times in his speech.
There were 34 non-Catholic Christian representatives present in the Clementine Hall, 7 representatives of the Jewish faith across the world and 5 representatives of other religions: Islam, Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism and Hinduism. Non Catholic Christian denominations such as the Orthodox Church (with 15 representatives of ecumenical patriarchates and national Churches) and the “reformed” Churches (Anglicans, Lutherans, Methodists, Baptists and Pentecostals) were particularly well represented.
the rest of this article

Has the pope ever attended the inauguration of an Orthodox patriarch or Anglican arch bishop? Does the vatican send an emmisary to the inauguration or a Muslim ayotollah or Buddhist lama?
edit on 23/3/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
He replaced the Popethrone for a simple chair, I wonder what else he will change?

I am still surprised Nancy Pelosi didn't burst into flames upon receiving communion.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
He speaks fine words, damn fine words! So do all of the other Multinational CEOs.

When he breaks open the Vatican's chests of gold and starts feeding the starving I may take notice.
When he takes all of his Cardinals and a couple of thousand priests and Nuns and stages a sit in on no-mans land on the 38th parallel between NK and SK I may take notice.

Right now he is just making some fine speeches like many other notable orators like, um, well Hitler was a very fine orator as is Obummer.

Them there are some fine words / he speaketh with forked tongue.

P

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

The UN one-world-religion, which will not be christian at all. Know your enemy. The world capital will be jerusalem.

They seem to be in a real hurry, don't they? What do they know that we do not.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by pheonix358

The UN one-world-religion, which will not be christian at all. Know your enemy. The world capital will be jerusalem.

They seem to be in a real hurry, don't they? What do they know that we do not.

Perhaps they know how forlornly stupid, abysmally ignorant, and deeply brainwashed mankind is as a whole. They're in a hurry because a significant percentage is starting to catch on....

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

That`s hard to believe, middle eastern religions do not have any influence in the countries of the far east....and you can count 2 billion people only between China and India.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I was hoping for something more original,
and a change from all the Pope bashing.
Hmmm, hope and change, where have I heard that before?
Nothing here folks, move along.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hououinkyouma

But, the people of China and India are already enslaved - they're controlled by their gov't's and poverty.

Russia, with their mafia, seems to be a wild card at the moment. See Cyprus.

edit on 23-3-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Not everybody in China is in poverty, and the middle class is growing there.

And even if they are enslaved, I don`t an Hindu changing his religion because the government asks so.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Looks like the Hindu were sitting around the circle with the new jesuit pope, according to the article posted.

The chinese with money are also buying a lot of property in the soon to be collapsed USA.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Not the hindu, just a representative....as it always happens when there`s a new pope, all religions send some representative to this things.

If if China is buying land in the US it`s more likely that the US will cease to be christian, not the other way around.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I was hoping for something more original,
and a change from all the Pope bashing.
Hmmm, hope and change, where have I heard that before?
Nothing here folks, move along.

Pope bashing? Is that like Nazi bashing?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

That's the point I was making - the new world order will have a religion - and it won't be a christian religion.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Mmhmmm.

Cool.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

That's the point I was making - the new world order will have a religion - and it won't be a christian religion.

Correct.

You ripped that off from the Bible btw.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

First Publish: 12/15/2011, 4:14 PM
Expose: The Vatican Wants to Lay its Hands on Jerusalem
The Vatican is now reiterating demands for control of religious sites in Jerusalem. Jordan's occupation 1948-1967 didn't bother them.
By Giulio Meotti, Italy

“Peace negotiations in the Middle East must tackle the issue of the status of the holy sites of Jerusalem”, Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran, head of the Vatican’s Council for Interreligious Dialogue, declared several days ago in Rome.

The Israeli government and the Vatican are deadlocked in discussions over the status of the religious sites. Vatican officials are now reiterating their demand for control over the religious sites in the ancient and holy city founded by King David as the capital of ancient Israel and now the capital of the reestablished Jewish state.

read full story here

NOTE: This is another step in the Vatican's Plan to become the One World Religion! ---PHB
February 7, 2013 1:08 am TheUnhivedMind 1 Comment

Op-Ed: Exclusive: A Seat for the Pope at King David’s Tomb

Published: Friday, February 01, 2013 11:16 AM
An historic agreement has been drafted between Israel and the Vatican. The Israeli authorities have granted the Pope an official seat in the room where the Last Supper is believed to have taken place, on Mount Zion in Jerusalem, and where David and Solomon, Jewish kings of Judea, are considered by some researchers, to also be buried.

It is the culmination of a long campaign by the Catholic Church to regain religious stewardship over the place where Jesus is supposed to have broken bread and drunk wine with his disciples on the eve of his crucifixion.

This is an enormous issue pushed through without any public debate.

According to our sources, the agreement, which is expected to be ratified next June, gives the Pope a “special authority” over the second floor of the building, so that Christian pilgrims will be able to celebrate religious functions like Pope John Paul did in 2000.

The Vatican is also asking that Israel hand over to the Vatican’s control dozens of sites, 19 in Judea and Samaria and 28 in Jerusalem. The Catholic Church want to discuss some properties on Mount of Olives,

The Vatican wants the Jews out of the Old City and apparently Israel’s government is agreeing with them

read the story reproduced here

Inauguration of Vatican Street in Jerusalem
Posted on Mar 21, 2013 in Local news, Politics and society

JERUSALEM – In East Jerusalem, a street was inaugurated with the name of the Vatican.

The Catholic Church built a housing project for young families in the Beit Hanina neighborhood in East Jerusalem. As a sign of gratitude and respect for the generosity of the Catholic benefactors, the young families who live in the project decided to begin a long and complicated process to ask the municipality to call the street alongside the project Vatican Street. On March 7, 2013, the workers from the municipality came and put up the signs that point to the street with its new name.source

FUNDAMENTAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE HOLY SEE AND THE STATE OF ISRAEL
December 30, 1993

Read the whole agreement here on the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs website
Fundamental Agreement or a brief overview on wikpedia wiki article

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I am, and always will be christian. We can see what's happening, but remind yourself "even the select will be decieved." Keep watching, and pray for all.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I am, and always will be christian. We can see what's happening, but remind yourself "even the select will be decieved." Keep watching, and pray for all.

Are you confusing "elect" with "ekklesia"?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

The jesuits are setting the scene for the "desecration of the abomination" ( don't know if that's exactly rightly worded) Who is going to anounce that he is "god"?

I've always found the "two witnesses" that lay dead in the street, that all the world sees, as fascinating. I don't know if it is 2 people, or that, other people believe, are the old testament and the new testament of the bible?

Prophecy will enfold - just remember - "even the select will be decieved" - keep a watchful eye, try to discern the truth, and PRAY! for everyone.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I don't know what you mean by that. Seriously, tell me.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join