It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I Started Eating Dirt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It's also used in soil to help keep nasty bugs out of gardens/in the chicken coop, etc, etc. Sprinkle just a bit in the hen's nesting box or your pet's dog house, sleeping quarters and it will kill mites, etc. It cuts like glass insects' bodies.

Just be cautious that you purchase FOOD GRADE and not pool grade. There are two diff. types. You can get it at agricultural supply stores.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I want to thank you. I have been looking up things that might get me off my blood pressure meds. I found this on a youtube vid. I was going to post here a question on what the people of ATS thought of it. I did a quick search and sure enough there is a post on it and just a few days ago. Please keep us informed on the progress of this. Thanks.

edit on 24/3/13 by remembering because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Bump!

I was listening to Coast to Coast Am, from March 16.The guest for the first half, Dr. Joel Wallach was fascinating.He touched on many areas, suggesting in particular the role deficiencies of trace elements play in illness.An excellent show, but one of the callers peaked my curiosity.

A labourer had some major back problems that had him laid out, and unable to work.He claimed this as a supplement with lemon juice helped him heal and get back to work.I know someone in that predicament, and was pretty excited to see others on the net claiming similar help with their back problems.Someone else I know, was have issues with blood pressure too, so I was real happy to find out about this option, especially given it's affordable nature.

I'm going to give this supplement a go, and see how I feel.I bumping this thread, see if any new members have experiences with this form of silica...

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Never heard of this?? How does it reduce BP?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I've just started investigating this as a supplement.The idea seems to be that silica is one of the important trace minerals that are deficient in the human diet.(I think this is why that labourer called in to the show, the other night to mention his story)It appears that correct amounts of silica are required in our diets in our for our bodies to create different kinds of skin tissues.Thats how I figure it works to help with back problems.

Idk this page:wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com... suggests that some silica is absorbed into our blood stream, where it works it's magic.Some Diatoms are really small (they're measured in microns), so I guess they can scrub out the inside of viens or arteries too.

Like I said, I just started investigating Food Grade DE.I've heard of bentonite clay before, but this is new for me.So take the info with a grain of salt.BabyBull probably has done more homework, hopefully he or she will chime in.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Some time has gone by.

The first week trying this, I felt more calm.My eczema has cleared up great.This had flared up since last fall, so I'm happy to have relief.It's good to stop itching.

If anyone else tries this, drink lots of water and avoid it before bedtime.Food Grade DE can be stimulating.

It's cheap, but shipping is expensive if you order online.Check your local health food places.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

*let's self out

Someone lock the door!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join