It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution of music and the awakening of its metaphysical properties.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hello my fellow light workers! Meditation and the one love is becoming more and more evident! We as a species are evolving and it's happening at an exponential rate. I have been seeing it through music, the underground not mainstream. Though, there are a few mainstream artists that are beginning to promote this way of thinking, kindness. I recently met a friend, he has inspired me to make music via fl Studios and a midi keyboard. I have never felt so awake, my spirit is awakening. His name is Cole, goes by MC Scriptures, have a listen to his entry I helped create. Give me some feedback and if is worthy, vote for him via facebook. Thank you for reading, much love my brethren. If you would like to hear some instrumentals I put together , pm me. I would love to speak with ppl in the process of awakening just as I.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Puresk1lls

That's pretty impressive. The showmanship was good and is flow was good and the beat was good but I don't like all the new age stuff. And he probably shouldn't have held up those tweezers, or whatever that was. lol not trying to be a prude.

Yeah, although I don't like the message, you guys could probably become pretty popular. It sounded better than most mainstream rap, no lie.
edit on 3/22/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Thanks for the feedback! I hope you voted, much love my dude!!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

LMAO I just realize you said tweezers jhhajhHAHjhHHhh that's so funny ha hahahaj, you're awesome bro. Lol. It's a lemurian quartz crystal tho

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Puresk1lls

I think hip-hop caught on to this a while back .

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane

And it is indeed growing exponentially, the underground is the new mainstream. Lol

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Nice post, I too believe music is a powerful tool to assist the journey.

Recently some songs just gave me a 'click' like deja vu effect (or close to aha moment where I almost realized something, it's difficult to explain, you probably know what I'm talking about)
For example:
Listen To Your Heart - Roxette
We Found Love in a Hopeless Place - Rihanna

Cloud Atlas Ending Song is also powerful for Heart

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

I know, right!? The synchronicities are becoming more and more frequent. The feelin from the déjà Vu is like a trip in itself.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Also, If you could vote for my pal, that would be awesome, he deserves it and much more as do we!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

edit on 23-3-2013 by Puresk1lls because: (no reason given)

top topics

join