It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New from Ohio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Text
Hi my name is Seth. I am 23 years old. I have been doing a lot of lurking, but I need the posts for certain permissions.

Btw, can anyone tell me how to add an avatar, using my galaxy s2? Thanks

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Welcome to the form Seth. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sefhinny

Good to have you on board, we needed someone to make the coffee. Be sure to share what you know, ask about the things you want to know, and have so much fun here that you would pay good money to see those ads.

Someone will be by with links and HowTo stuff links. Enjoy your adventure here!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Cool man thanks. I've only belonged to car forums. I started with those when I was like 14 haha. This is a really broad forum.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Welcome I just joined as well.

And can anyone help me with setting up also. I'm on a galaxy s3...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Glad you joined! Enjoy your stay!!

Peace and Love
~nat

I do not know how to put up an avatar on the device you speak of...sorry

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

Good to have you on board, we needed someone to make the coffee. Be sure to share what you know, ask about the things you want to know, and have so much fun here that you would pay good money to see those ads.

Someone will be by with links and HowTo stuff links. Enjoy your adventure here!

Thank you.

I guess I joined looking for enlightenment on all of the things going on in the world today. It's pretty obvious to the masses things aren't the way "they" want us to believe.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

No worries. We're in the same boat. Thanks for welcoming me.

You couldddd help me by teaching me how you posted that picture like that! O really haven't used the internet beyond looking up wiring schematics, etc and downloading music. Definitely not my strong suite.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Welcome to your new addiction Ohio. There is an auto forum near the bottom of the forums page BTW.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you. I like your avatar! Wish I could post my own but I've figured out my phone doesn't support flash :/. Glad so many people welcomed me.

top topics

join