It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Recorded the Voice of a Spirit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Doesnt it? I'm assuming your telling the truth as I'm not going to argue all day on that, but what you just said rang a bell for me. When you experience paranormal phenomena you KNOW that its real. But sadly you cant really tell anyone because in the end its just another day and people need to experience these things for themselves.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
Posting my story on this message board has given me a new-found respect for those who share their paranormal experiences. Reading what AmberLeaf wrote about my demeanor, honestly makes me feel a tad sick to my stomach. I told the truth, if god is the only witness, so be it.

Perhaps the image of Casper The Friendly Ghost on your YouTube clip didn't enhance your posting credibility.

Ya' think?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Spirits are going viral
Bring back the ghostbox ATS

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I do believe I was in the right for originally posting a link to my blog instead of handing over my content to ATS...

Please stop BS people here, not ALL people on this site are retards.

If you had had a genuine interest in sharing your story you would have just shared it here.

But you did not. Instead you referred people to your blog where you sell items as an affiliate for Amazon.
I am an internet marketer, you can't fool me. Your intention was to draw traffic to your site and not to share your story with others.

Good Day!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I do believe I was in the right for originally posting a link to my blog instead of handing over my content to ATS... Why? Because, if I ever were innocent but found to be in trouble, the media could use my "ghost" experience against me, and they can refer me as someone who has "ghostly hallucinations". I now can't erase or take back what I posted on ATP, it's out of my hands. Anyone with money, can track my ATS post by e-mail and IP address.

Having your own blog allows full control of your content. As for as advertising, well, I have domain and hosting costs!

So, why don't I use free blogging software? Back in 2009, I had a "free" blog with over 10,000 posts. Then one day, out-of-the-blue, everything was gone... No e-mail, nor explanation. To add insult to injury someone also stole my blog domain, that had a medium Google Page Rank.

I can't believe I'm still defending myself.

Domain and hosting costs? Seriously? You are running a blog not some web application that would require a dedicated server. Domain and hosting costs for blogs is going to be rather cheap, in fact lets look at the costs from Namecheap where my work registered their domain name. It is only going to cost like 10-15 bucks a year just to keep the domain registered to you, and then they also support web hosting. Their ultimate package on Namecheap only costs $14 a month (10 if you do a full year subscription) for unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domains, and unlimited disk space for the sites. You're not exactly breaking the bank with domain and hosting costs for a blog. I'm a web developer for a living and know what this stuff costs, if you are paying a heck of a lot more than what I said above you are seriously getting ripped off.

Next, what does anyone having money have to do with someone tracking your IP address and posts on ATS? Their is no relation and anyone with actually knowledge of how to do that stuff can do it absolutely free, no money needed. Also, for your other blog getting hijacked, sounds like you didn't take necessary precautions for security, was the password to your account "password"?

I don't understand the meaning of your analogy either, what would you be innocent of that some thinks you are guilty about? It seems more like you are concerned with your intellectual property and by posting it on ATS you wouldn't have the same rights to it as on your blog. Thus, if for some reason any media outlet wanted to use your story you couldn't get paid for what was on ATS, however, you could charge for the rights of it being on your blog.

Lastly, if you want people to believe in audio recordings you need a lot of video evidence to back it up. If i sent you an audio recording of me testing my mic and in the background someone was saying "Tefts....7 days.....Tefts.....7 days" would you believe it right away? I could say no one was around even though I had someone standing 2 feet from behind me saying the Tefts 7 days part.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathlord

Lastly, if you want people to believe in audio recordings you need a lot of video evidence to back it up, Tefts.

Or you had best be an exhaustively researched and investigate medium like...

Leslie Flint

top topics

<< 1   >>

join