It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Recorded the Voice of a Spirit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Read my story below....
edit on 22-3-2013 by Tefts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Interesting... But since it is just your word, that it was completely quiet while you recorded the test, and since the dog barking and female voice were quite clear, I am afraid it wasn't very convincing. Sorry...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

So why aren't you posting it here?

No need to have members follow a link if you are the author of both the vids and story because the entire article could be posted here on ATS.

Or do you own that site?

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yea its his site...looking for views and ad clicks no doubt.

Another sad hoaxer

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If anyone is willing to pay for a lie detector test, I would take one in a heart beat.

When I did the recording, it was a summer day and all my windows were closed (air conditioner wasn't running), everything was quiet... So when I played the recording expecting to hear my own voice, I was shocked.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The pitch of my cell phone shutting off resonated inside my ear. I picked up the cell phone and held it in my hands, suddenly it automatically turned back on. I presumed the battery was dying but to my astonishment it was almost full.

Little did I know, that one of the most remarkable moments in my life was about to take place.

Just a few months prior, I had been shopping at Walmart and witnessed a loaf of bread mysteriously fly off a shelf when nobody was near it. I looked to see if someone had witness the event. But, everyone seemed oblivious.

My irresistible curiosity made me walk towards it. Expecting to find a rational explanation, perhaps, a hidden compartment behind the shelf. Instead, to my disbelief there was only a solid yellow wall.

I didn't touch the bread or put it back on the shelf, I just walked away, leaving it in the middle of the aisle.

I thought someone was playing a prank and I didn't want to look gullible. Or, worse find myself on a Youtube video, under the title: "Invisible String Pranks".

When I arrived home from shopping, I notice my cell phone was acting erratically. It was shutting off, and then turning back on, all while the battery was fully charged. This was very abnormal behavior for my phone.

There had been many strange little occurrences in my apartment. And, I began wondering if it was perhaps haunted?

One time, when I came out of the shower. I was horrified to find my bedroom lanai door wide open, being half-naked, I was lucky nobody was around. It was a door I rarely ever used, so it startled me, but my rational mind dismissed the incident, blaming it on the wind.

In another episode coming out of the shower, I witness my toothbrush levitate an inch off the table and then spin 360 degrees. This was the first time I saw an object move, usually, I would only hear them. Such as my dishes in the kitchen.

Although, I thought a spirit might be responsible for all these events. I never believed that wholeheartedly and remained a doubting Thomas.

Those feelings changed the day when I met my downstairs neighbor.

We had been neighbors for 8 months but we never spoke to each other. So, when we finally did engage in a conversation, the story he told, astonished me.

He had been disturbed by what he believed was a ghost haunting his apartment.

One night, he woke up to a terrifying episode of his bed shaking violently, this experience went on for about a minute or so.

When he mentioned he observed a black shadow figure float up into my bedroom, I felt petrified.

On Sept 23rd, 2012. I posted on Facebook, "I woke at 5:00AM and saw a 7 foot tall thin-built Grim Reaper at my door. My a** flew off my bed. Thank god, that thing disappeared."

I always dismissed this incident as simply a hallucination. Now, I was having second thoughts. How would he know about what I saw and posted on Facebook? Before the incident, we weren't friends and my Facebook page was always set to private.

While we witnessed something similar it was not exactly the same. He described it as black and shapeless, I saw it as being brown, thin, and human-like. But, the fact that we saw a mysterious figure in the same spot, at different floor levels is perplexing.

Since, we suspected we might be dealing with a legitimate haunting. We decided to meet-up and begin an investigation, by using an EMF "ghost meter" to scan for unattributed electromagnetic radiation.

During our first inspection of his apartment, we forgot to turn off all the electricity. And, thus we obtain false electro-magnetic readings.

After we turned off all the electricity we were surprise to see the meter was acting erratically. It would beep in spots where there was no electrical source.

For example, when we surveyed the middle of his bed, the EMF meter beeped. When, my neighbor, asked out loud, "why were you shaking my bed" the EMF meter started beeping with a slow pulsating rhythm.

Occasionally, the batteries in the EMF meter would act as if they were drained. This brought back memories of coming back from Walmart and hearing my cell-phone shut off without an explanation.

I began to ponder wether the energy of disembodied spirits somehow interferes with the functionality of batteries?

As we continued the investigation of his apartment, we both felt an uneasy coldness in the atmosphere. And, each time the EMF meter went off unexpectedly, we both had immediate goosebumps and chills.

The same electro-magnetic phenomenon could also be observed in my apartment as well. But, with less intensity.

After having confirmation from another human witness that the strange occurrences might be real. The number of ghostly events accelerated greatly.

We began to see white orbs in both apartments. They looked like flying dandelion spores, that flew in odd patterns. I even attempted to grab one, only to watch my fingers pass through it as if they were not a solid object.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
We began to see white orbs in both apartments. They looked like flying dandelion spores, that flew in odd patterns. I even attempted to grab one, only to watch my fingers pass through it as if they were not a solid object.

One night, I woke up at 3:30 AM and standing next to my bed was a white misty haze. My eyes were attempting to adjust, and my sight was fuzzy, but I could see something standing next to my bedside watching me. A few days prior, my neighbor saw the exact same white misty haze except it was in his kitchen.

Numberous times, me and my neighbor felt an irritating pinching. It felt like a mosquitoes bite that would repeatedly occur throughout the day and night.

Sometimes, we both experienced a tugging on our shirts or blankets.

Periodically, I would ask if there were any ghosts here?

I felt maybe the spirit had a message it wanted to deliver. Thus, it was desperate to seek attention.

By not owning a tape-recorder, I realized using my desktop audio recorder program with a microphone was my best available option.

Unfortunately, I procrastinated on hooking up the mic and doing a sound check. I believe it was because I was doubtful that I would capture anything unusual.

A few days went by without any weird events occurring. That was until I heard my cell-phone shut off and come back with a fully charge battery.

This event prompted me to install the mic, and do a test recording.

It was a little pass 3:00 PM and everything inside and outside my apartment was dead silent. This was the perfect opportunity to run a microphone check.

I turned on the mic, and simply said, "testing 1-2, testing 1-2".

By no means did I expect to capture voices on a test recording. But, there they were, and I was flabbergasted.

Were there people talking outside? Was that a dog barking? I was in disbelief by what I heard.

The only thing I could do was to sit down on my bed. And, I think about what transpired and it's implications.

After about a half an hour passed, I realized I made a huge mistake. I should have kept recording instead of stalling.

Capturing the ghostly voice on tape did not stop the bizarre hauntings.

Time and again, more atypical developments would happen.

For example, I would hear the screeching of my neighbor's bedroom closet door open when he and his fiance were not home. When they returned back to the apartment, they found a black dress out-of-place, it was laying in the middle of the bedroom. They put the dress back in the closet burying it deep, and a few days later the same garment return back to the exact same spot.

Another time, I heard a loud crashing sound on my floor, right below where I was standing. I thought my neighbor was doing something downstaris. A few seconds later, his cell phone "ghost" called me. When I called him back, I found out he wasn't home and was at work.

In addition, there have been many incidents where I was sitting on my bed, and felt something sit right next to me.

As time went on, our frustration grew, and we decided enough was enough. At this point we wanted to get rid of the poltergeist. Anytime something odd would occur, we would command outloud, "go into the light".

Eventually, my neighbor's lease expired. And, he decided it was best for him and his fiance to vacate the apartment because the apparition was causing them too much anxiety. The amounting stress had caused my neighbor to start drinking, a bad habit he never had before.

Two days after they moved away, a heavy mumbling female voice woke me up at 2:30AM. And, that ended up being the last ghostly incident to occur in my apartment.

It's been months since and everything is back to normal. The orbs, the loud noises, shadow creatures, moving objects, strange voices, all have disappeared. As for my former neighbor, he is now enjoying an ordinary life in his new apartment.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Conclusion:

Everything I wrote in this publication is 100% the truth. It's been a difficult process to put into words all the events I witnessed. Sometimes when I look back I wonder if it was in fact a type of mass hallucination or a hysteria event? But, having multiple witnesses and tangible evidence such as the voices on the recording, makes me postulate that there is more to reality than meets the eye.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The Original Recording

www.youtube.com...

This is the original unedited recording. After you hear me say "testing 1-2, testing 1-2", you can hear a female voice say, "maybe he can hear us?" Also, in the beginning of the recording, you hear something that sounds like a dog barking or a person gasping. It was quiet both inside and outside during the micphone check.

The Original Recording - Reversed

The original recording played reversed. You can clearly hear the woman say, "we're here". I would often question out loud if there were any ghosts in my apartment? I believe this a response to my question.

www.youtube.com...

The Recording amplified and played foward and reverse

www.youtube.com...

In this version the video is amplified, looped multiple times and played both backwards and forwards.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Just so you know...this isnt GLP, people have stuff between their ears here (mostly).

Maybe you searched google for sites that deal with the paranormal, in the hope your story would go viral, and you would make $1000s.

Sadly, we have seen many many people like you over the years. I can spot a hoaxer/fool in a heartbeat
and so can many others.

Your story doesnt add up, your blog is laughable.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Posting my story on this message board has given me a new-found respect for those who share their paranormal experiences. Reading what AmberLeaf wrote about my demeanor, honestly makes me feel a tad sick to my stomach. I told the truth, if god is the only witness, so be it.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
Read my story below....

The cake is a lie.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
You are odd. To the op, this is really rubbish, anyone could do this.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If there are any serious ghost investigators who want my original audio, I'll be happy to send it to you via e-mail.

To share it online, I had to go into Windows Movie Maker and transform it into a video file, I believe that diminished some of the original audio quality.

At this point, I don't have the energy or time to defend my story, it's either you believe me or you don't.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Surprised this is still here, seeing as the OP is trying to promote his own site. Without some pretty detailed camera footage, EVPs can be easily faked and even then it's a crap shoot.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Did you ever see Stan Romanek's video of the Alien peeping through the window? How many people were convinced that ETs are real after seeing that video? I don't believe I have the smoking gun that will end the debate on wether ghosts are real or not. I just posted my story and audio and, I would testify under oath that both are real.

Is there a blog on the world wide web that doesn't have advertising? I just googled "paranormal blogs", and they ALL had visible ads. If an author sells a book, does that automatically mean everything they said is fiction.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You are very brave posting paranormal stuff on ATS. Some people here are stinkers and wouldn't know a real paranormal story if it bit them on their bum.

I have had some really weird stuff happening all my life-born that way.
Only last year I actually heard a demonic sounding voice coming from my TV-it said DIE in that raspy voice of theirs, so I said NO YOU DIE back.

This happened just after we got a phonecall saying 'What is the make of your TV?' I respectfully declined (Oh yeah lol). We had an old CRT TV that was affected by the microwave weapons the Nazis use against people who know too much or show signs of the next stage of humanity (they call it being a lightworker).

Well now they have killed our TV and we have this crap one, a HD one. They still can't be getting the info they need as they keep leaving their sticky fingerprints on my laptop screen. I have even taken photos.
But I wouldn't post them on here-pearls before swine (not all are but the shills love to feed on this forum and the other one begging with G**.)

The Neo nazis are in on the take over of Earth, with the fallen angels anad their demon servants. So I propose this is an attack of-not ghosts- but of those I mentioned.

And I, and my sister, have seen a ghost or what was actually a 'recording' of the old lady's spirit in the house we had moved into after she had died there. I was 10.

So not all spirits are spirits. they could be high technology trying to cooerce you into believing in the NWO of the Black dragon and Red dragon.
Only one way you can tell what they are; demons run from the Name of Jesus and High technology can be thwarted by the Name of God =Yehovah.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

AriesJedi, thanks for being the only person to not bash me. I'm a newbie to ATS, and wasn't aware of the communities negative sentiment towards posting paranormal content. I do believe that calling my story a hoax and laughable without having real credible merit does fit the term "stinker" perfectly, thanks for suggesting that word, lol. I admit they caught me off guard, and caused me distress, last night I didn't get an ounce of sleep. I probably sent a lot of negative negative vibes to AmberLeaf.

"Said DIE in that raspy voice of theirs, so I said NO YOU DIE back."

That's some scary sh*t! Are the Neo Nazis, the "elite" that Lindsey Williams mentioned on Coast to Coast a few days ago?

I never thought of spirits being a direct result of advance technology. Unless it's because I'm a random test subject, I don't know why the Neo Nazis would use that type of technology on me?

"NWO of the Black dragon and Red dragon."

This terminology is way over my head, I'll have to do some research. You sound very knowledgeable about the NWO.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I do believe I was in the right for originally posting a link to my blog instead of handing over my content to ATS... Why? Because, if I ever were innocent but found to be in trouble, the media could use my "ghost" experience against me, and they can refer me as someone who has "ghostly hallucinations". I now can't erase or take back what I posted on ATP, it's out of my hands. Anyone with money, can track my ATS post by e-mail and IP address.

Having your own blog allows full control of your content. As for as advertising, well, I have domain and hosting costs!

So, why don't I use free blogging software? Back in 2009, I had a "free" blog with over 10,000 posts. Then one day, out-of-the-blue, everything was gone... No e-mail, nor explanation. To add insult to injury someone also stole my blog domain, that had a medium Google Page Rank.

I can't believe I'm still defending myself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join