It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
A big hello to all ATS members. This my first ever post here. I've been reading these foruns for years and I have finally joined. So for my first post, I'll tell you about the first -and only- time I saw a UFO:

April 2012 - Well I live in Las Vegas. Not downtown where the action is, but more near the quiet mountains. Although I can see the strip from my house. Anyway, I always go out to my balcony to smoke cigarettes, and I usually always stargaze when I do. So I'm outside, clear night about 9-10 pm. I look up and my heart sinks. About 300 feet up, maybe even less. I live right next to a high school and I can see the football stadium lights, they must be about 150 ft tall, and it wasn't much higher up than that. It was a black - grey metallic color, ALMOST matching the night sky, like camoflauge. It was boomerang shaped ufo, had no lights, and moved completely silent. You know when an airplane goes overhead, even if you can't hear it with headphones on or whatever, you still feel it's vibrations? I didn't feel a thing. If I hadn't looked up, I would've been completely oblivious to it.
I thought my mind was playing tricks on me but when it moved in front of stars they would dissapear, telling me this object is real. After about 10 minutes it was gone. I've only read one article about it on the internet, I can't believe in this big city nobody else saw it.

And that's my only ufo encounter. My paranormal experiences, I will tell you another time. Thank you for reading.

-NorthBlizzard

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wazzz up? Welcome to the forms. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthBlizzard

glad you joined
peace and love
~

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Wow, such a phenomenal story.
Looking forward for some more stories.