It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis = St. Francis of Assisi aka Peter the Roman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

I am starting to think that Benedict is still pope and Francis is a stand in for him.

Maybe something is going to happen and they need top protect the pope.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i would point to this link... as a pretty concise and accurate investigation as to the Malachi Pope Prophecy

www.raidersnewsupdate.com...

now the investagative report does not say what the prediction for the last Pope actually is...

but i feel the secret #3 from Fatima tells of the trials & tribulations of the final Church & Pope
right before the great-tribulation begins...(during the reign of this Pope Francis I...however long that will be,,,)

...Malachy described the last Pope as “Petrus Romanus,” or “Peter the Roman,” writing:
"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock among many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people.”
Read more at www.wnd.com...

Francis I, if indeed the final pope that sits in Peter's stead in Rome....
will be killed by a armed force of riflemen & archers on a 'Mountain' with a rough hewn Cross atop the mountain
(i suspect the Christ the Redeemer statue is the future site of the prophecy...a 'cross' on a mountain. in Rio no less)

edit on 23-3-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

One has to interpret the prophecy in a different way. Prophecies are mysterious things and because of this the answer is never right in front of you.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by newpopeislast

Well if the Pope was elected in Italy, why would it be set on UTC... Shouldn't it be Italy's time?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join