It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World According to Dick Cheney, Showtime Doc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I was looking to see what new series Showtime has and saw this. Considering how little i watch tv and how little most of you probably pay attention to TV i thought i would bring this to everyones attention. I to like many of you think Dick Cheney is the son of Satan himself. I havent seen this but i plan on watching it. It airs tomarrow at 6. I am watching it mainly to compare what he says to my own knowledge of things that have been going on in the world and hopefully be able to see any lies or maybe even experience some direct honesty.

I'd like to hear what he has to say about 9/11 of course, and the Osama Bin Laden death.

A revealing profile of Dick Cheney, one of the world's most controversial and powerful political figures. Award-winning documentary filmmaker R.J. Cutler gives us a surprisingly personal look into the life of the former Vice President from his early days in Washington to his time in the White House with President George W. Bush

Showtime

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

The only problem with watching him lie through his teeth and him saying the Iraq war was necessary, is him getting me pissed off to the point where I start swearing at the TV. I have enough stress in my life, than to watch that piece of crap raise my blood pressure.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I watched it and fell asleep. It was garbage. They started off trying to make him look not so bad as he climbed the power ladder, I woke up after it was over.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Off with his head!!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I just watched that on youtube last night. I didn't find the show really made him seem as bad as it could have. They let Cheney do that himself. I mean I've always hated Cheney and Bush but maybe because I had so much hope that things would change with Obama and it really hasn't, I've come to realize it doesn't really matter who is in power. There is only bad and less bad. Gov't doesn't care about helping out the average American (or in my case Canadian Gov't helping average Canadian) they just want to help themselves and their friends( rich helping the rich). The film showed he's been in the Whitehouse forever. It also showed how he played, G.W.. Poor George thought he was President, when in reality Cheney was in power with Rumsfeld all along. George didn't figure this out until 2 years left, then he didn't even want to talk to Cheney ever again. The show actually made me realize more than ever that G.W. wasn't that evil, he was just stupid and did everything Cheney told him to. I mean, I always knew that to be the case but this show just confirmed it for me. If anyone should be held accountable for the mess that was the Bush years it should be Cheney. If you believe in hell, I hope there's an especially horrible place for Cheney. I don't remember them talking too much about Bin Laden. Obviously there's a lot about Cheney, Iraq, Saddam, torture and the warrantless wiretapping and surveillance. The thing it left me with was, if Cheney could have done everything he wanted to do, the U.S. would be in a hell of a lot bigger mess than when he left. Also if Cheney had it all to do over again, he wouldn't change a thing. What an evil psychopathic p o s. IMO.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pigwithoutawig

Wow, awsome analysis. I didn't really think of it from that angle, but now that i do i can see that clearly.

Thats kind of crazy to think about that. I can see a spirit like the devil in my minds eye when i think of cheney driving down the road waving like a president. Sick.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Thanks, yeah when you watch it, you will see how he took over from the beginning. He even managed to practically get George to beg him to be V.P. but Cheney would only do it on his terms. He really loved 911, that's when he really ran the show. In the helicopter, leaving the Whitehouse, on the phone telling Bush where to go hide so they don't get the both of them. You'd really swear he was President, him and his evil little smirk. Evil incarnate. You see how he kept G.W. in the dark on a lot of things.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

The only problem with watching him lie through his teeth and him saying the Iraq war was necessary, is him getting me pissed off to the point where I start swearing at the TV. I have enough stress in my life, than to watch that piece of crap raise my blood pressure.

I know, right? I've said before that my wife won't let me watch the MSM because she's afraid I'll have an apoplectic fit and swallow my tongue and die. True story. Same thing here: If I watched that show, my head would probably explode or I'd have a heart attack....

edit on 3/22/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

I thought that same way, Ex_CT2. I mean I really despised this clown but surprisingly I watched it and didn't get angry. It made me feel sorry for Bush, believe it or not. Overall it just made me feel sad.

top topics

join