Visitation Dreams, getting messages from loved ones who've passed on.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Has this happened to anyone. Do you believe it's real?

I've had a few visitation dreams from a passed loved one over the last, well, more than a decade. It's like he interrupts my dream. One minute, I'm off in weirdo dream world, the next minute... there he is, and everything fades away. The dream stops, and it's just me an him, nothing else. When I see him, I am happy. I also go lucid the moment he appears. He's my trigger now. We talk, and catch up on my life. It's nice and I cherish it. I always believed it was all real.

His last visit was short and to the point. He delivered a warning to me, that never came to pass. It bugs me more now than ever. I took the warning seriously, but it never happened. Makes me wonder if any of this was ever real. I want to believe, but if he is real, why would he be wrong?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

What was the warning and why do you think it wasn't a valid warning?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I didn't post it because it's of a personal nature. But no end of the world crap or anything like that. Just that something in my personal life was going to happen, a timeline was specified, but it never came to pass.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
"like he interrupts my dream"

I've had that happen to me. For some reason, I see them in a strange world that is green/yellow... I can't describe it.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
"like he interrupts my dream"

I've had that happen to me. For some reason, I see them in a strange world that is green/yellow... I can't describe it.

For me, two things have happened.... either the dream scene disappears and everything is all white, or we stay in the scene of my dream but all the people disappear and it's just him.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"I took the warning seriously, but it never happened."

Is it possible because he told you, that it changed the outcome history. Like if I told you the winning lotto numbers, that by knowing the lotto numbers, your thoughts change history, where it then ripples to the point where the lotto numbers never come to pass.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The next day, after your dream, were there any strange synchronicities? Like, you heard his name on the radio? Or, his favorite song was playing?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The doorbell rang a few times, but no one was there. That's all I can really think of.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
"I took the warning seriously, but it never happened."

Is it possible because he told you, that it changed the outcome history. Like if I told you the winning lotto numbers, that by knowing the lotto numbers, your thoughts change history, where it then ripples to the point where the lotto numbers never come to pass.

If that's even possible, rippling to the point of not coming to pass, then I guess that could have happened. But it wasn't anything like that.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
Has this happened to anyone. Do you believe it's real?

I've had a few visitation dreams from a passed loved one over the last, well, more than a decade. It's like he interrupts my dream. One minute, I'm off in weirdo dream world, the next minute... there he is, and everything fades away. The dream stops, and it's just me an him, nothing else. When I see him, I am happy. I also go lucid the moment he appears. He's my trigger now. We talk, and catch up on my life. It's nice and I cherish it. I always believed it was all real.

His last visit was short and to the point. He delivered a warning to me, that never came to pass. It bugs me more now than ever. I took the warning seriously, but it never happened. Makes me wonder if any of this was ever real. I want to believe, but if he is real, why would he be wrong?

Not saying it's real. Not saying it isn't real. Just please consider the 2 ramifications of what you're suggesting.

1. Dead people have so little do that they hang around and jump in dreams? Do you honestly believe this?
2. If this is all that dead people have to do, do you really want to die? I know the religious can't wait, but would YOU want to?
edit on 3/22/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
"The doorbell rang a few times, but no one was there."

That's pretty strange... Is the phantom doorbell phenomenon something you witness before you had the dream?
The door bell ringing by itself could be the result of an old wire or the tightness button screws.
If it were something electrical that went haywire, it would happen all the time...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

No, not before, and not since. Just a whole new level of weirdness to deal with.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I certainly don't claim to understand the inner workings of our universe or life after death, but to suggest visitation dreams must mean the dead have nothing better to do is a rather arrogant conclusion, don't you think? No offense or anything, but we don't know what is going on. And when something feels THAT real, your damned right I will entertain the possibility that it might be real.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

It's called love, and earth is a very hard realm and dangerous, and people do indeed do what they can to help those they love and even just to help. They lend a helping hand, thats what the Loving side of Higher Ups do.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Underwater-
I've had a similar experience as what you described. I had a dream (just one) of my uncle who had recently passed on. At the time, I had another close loved one who was very, very ill in the hospital with basically "side effects" of cancer. The loved one in the hospital wasn't expected to make it.

My uncle, in my dream, was very calm, cool, collected-like he didn't have any cares. He told me very matter of fact that my loved one in the hospital would be fine. My first reaction was to think, OK, they're gonna pass on & my uncle means that they will be fine on the "other side". My uncle, I guess sensing what I was thinking reiterated that my loved one in the hospital would be fine. This time with more emphasis & just maybe a touch of irritation.

That's about all I remember about my dream except me and my uncle were in my room talking and I noticed everything was black & white with some grays and I thought that was odd.(I usually dream in very vivid colors.)

Well, a few months passed, and my loved one made it, lived. Just like my uncle said.

Could be coincidence of my subconscious wanting to believe my loved one would be OK and a positive outcome. Who knows.

What I do know is that dream really left a mark on me and I'm thankful I was able to see my beloved uncle one more time. Even if only in my dreams.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I certainly don't claim to understand the inner workings of our universe or life after death, but to suggest visitation dreams must mean the dead have nothing better to do is a rather arrogant conclusion, don't you think? No offense or anything, but we don't know what is going on. And when something feels THAT real, your damned right I will entertain the possibility that it might be real.
reply to post by Under Water

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by jiggerj

It's called love, and earth is a very hard realm and dangerous, and people do indeed do what they can to help those they love and even just to help. They lend a helping hand, thats what the Loving side of Higher Ups do.

There is an estimate that 110 billion people have walked the earth since the beginning of mankind. And yet, isn't it funny how the only ghosts that come to us in our minds are the family and friends we are familiar with? Why doesn't great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great GRANDMA care enough about us to pop in and say hello? After all, her children are long dead and no longer need mental visitations to guide them through this world.

Underwater, THIS is the arrogance of humanity, to be so self-centered to think that we are SO important to the dead that they will come to us in our dreams - but only family and friends that we are aware of. Never our ancestors from a few hundred years ago.
edit on 3/23/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

What led you to this dream discussion? Something you wanted to share, an experience maybe? Feeling argumentative or just jealous over our abilities? Stop being so close-minded. Not everyone can just shut their brains off when they lay down to sleep.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Actually, thats not exactly true, for when people begin to wake up, and if the veil shifts at times, and perhaps others more fully, though that would be very rare, they tend to remember or have a strong sense of knowing, everyone here, and even some of those watching over. And even a sense of those on mission, those off, and some who sort of turned rogue while here. At least moments when this occurs, and its a real gift when it does.

And Guidance from the greater Family.

However, the ones most watching over us here, are our past families, ie. off planet usually and past lives, and even our future families (there is NO time), and we really are our greater souls when we allign our frequency to that as well and can remember non linear family. Why? Because they love us, and this is a very low frequency, alarming world, to be in. Some get held back here, due to the strong push for negativity, for a time. We have a Wonderful Loving Family.

Your own personal family, has karmic ties (though I use words such as karma in a different format than its used for I don't believe in punishments and pay backs that is dark side programming, more in terms of past events, and our soul families, with lessons and work arranged ahead of time). Your family is very precious to you, and they have known you for a very long time, soul wise.

Your guardian angels and guides are most often from your close family grouping, but also the Bigger Family as well.
edit on 23-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
wrong thread.
edit on 23-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by B1rd1nFL1ghT
reply to post by jiggerj

What led you to this dream discussion? Something you wanted to share, an experience maybe? Feeling argumentative or just jealous over our abilities? Stop being so close-minded. Not everyone can just shut their brains off when they lay down to sleep.

When you put up a topic it is open for debate. Sorry you can't get everyone to agree with you and pretend that what you claim is true. That's life. I offer sound reasoning in every one of my replies, and what I get back is something akin to "Oh poo! He won't let us keep the lie alive!"

Give us skeptics valid reasons why and how spirits visit us, instead of pulling these little temper tantrums.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join