It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Punxsutawney Phil indicted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If people were basing their weather on a giant rat in the first place then they got what they deserved. Go outside, it hasnt been warm in I dont know how long. It was 80 a week ago and we are expecting 10 inches of snow by Sunday.... I got this from the weather channel, but my cat calls it B.S....

I guess we will wait and see

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Considering they want to pursue the death penalty, I'd bet that means he's being tried as an adult...

So, anyone know the groundhog-to-human age conversion???

An 8 year old groundhog is like a 74 year old human.

Groundhog Age in Human Years Conversion Calculator

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I weep for our species.

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Phil has taken matters into his own hands

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Screw that furry little punk. He promised an early spring and it has been cold ever since.

Raist

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
Screw that furry little punk. He promised an early spring and it has been cold ever since.

When I lived in North Dakota, for a few years I followed Phil, and he was 100% wrong to the case locally. The years he "predicted" that spring would early, winter lasted longer than usual, and the years he predicted an extra six weeks of winter, we had at least ten.

Well, maybe it was because I lived in North Dakota, but he was still wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Tax payers money would be better spent indicting the sleazy rodents and "fat cats" on the Hill in DC. Gotta say tho, Phil would make a much better stew...down South here, he'd be in the freezer already alongside the squirrel stew and possum pot pie.
The DC rodents would be too greasy I suspect.

I used to live in Pennsy in Amish country not too far from where the rodent does his forcasts...is kinda a cute lil bugger tho. Hate to think he might be renditioned out...how do ya water board a rodent like that anyway...very carefully, I suppose...I've seen his teeth.

Spring sure hasn't "sprung" yet here in NW Louisiana...we had a freeze warning the other nite. Maybe we can start a new tradition down here and see if the gators can forcast. If not, they can become a mighty tasty snack...next to the tator salad and mud bugs...yum.
Used to live in Phillie too and sure do miss the "phillie" cheese steaks. Yikes, I guess I shouldn't have skipped supper tonite.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join