It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens: The Definitive Guide S01 E01

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
These shows are like vomit someone puked and ate up, puked and ate up, puked and ate up, etc, etc, etc...

How many times am I going to hear how the alien wouldn't dare interact with anyone on this planet as they are FAR too advanced for such a thing? Though somehow with such advanced technology and knowledge they still seem to not be able to survive without the natural products of a planet like Earth. So let me get something straight. These aliens are far too advanced to bother interacting with us, yet they still need the natural products of Earth which we need as well? Sounds like they're not too far advanced after all. I would think with such superior technology they would be able to use the technology to provide themselves with the needs of survival, but in each and every single one of these regurgitated shows it always seems to be that these aliens can't seem to replicate water, minerals, air, food, etc. with their FAR SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY.
edit on 24-3-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I find it interesting that the invading alien force was presented using 'reptoid' style craft, and even the invading alien had a 'red reptoid' looks on it.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
These shows are like vomit someone puked and ate up, puked and ate up, puked and ate up, etc, etc, etc...

How many times am I going to hear how the alien wouldn't dare interact with anyone on this planet as they are FAR too advanced for such a thing? Though somehow with such advanced technology and knowledge they still seem to not be able to survive without the natural products of a planet like Earth. So let me get something straight. These aliens are far too advanced to bother interacting with us, yet they still need the natural products of Earth which we need as well? Sounds like they're not too far advanced after all. I would think with such superior technology they would be able to use the technology to provide themselves with the needs of survival, but in each and every single one of these regurgitated shows it always seems to be that these aliens can't seem to replicate water, minerals, air, food, etc. with their FAR SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY.
edit on 24-3-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

NO! BUT, their FAR SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY allows them to come here and steal ours!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Here's the second part of the two part series , How to prepare .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join