It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! Biden spends over $1,000,000.00 in 2 nights at hotel.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Go ahead, spend like there is no tomorrow...

Maybe there wont be a tomorrow?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Don't get mad, get even...everyone has the same capability as the government when it comes to squandering taxpayers money....do the research, file the paperwork, then live the dream......they did, you can too

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
A million dollar two night bender?

*muses for a second*

Yeah, I think I could pull it off. Keep bringing me bottles of Dom P and caviar. (Cristal is what you pour on hot chicks in music videos).

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
Don't get mad, get even...everyone has the same capability as the government when it comes to squandering taxpayers money....do the research, file the paperwork, then live the dream......they did, you can too

Good luck with that!

living off of the government is quickly becoming a way of life for millions of Americans, you can exploit the system, and maybe get by, or you can get elected to a top office, and live like a king... Literally!

Main qualifications include connections to the elite underworld and the ability to lie really well, while making the gullible masses believe in you... Apply today!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

The right wing (the real right wing...us that make Rush Limbaugh look liberal) are damn sure not leaning to Jeb Bush or any other Bush! Some of us want to be free!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Oh...to the original topic....Lot's of money...I might make that over the course of my entire working career. So with tax rates on average I can be proud that 27% of my working life went to pay for this trip. I am an American and did my part. (very bitter sarcasm).
But in the grand scheme of things that is the mess of my country's financial situation.....one grain of sand on the beach. So sad.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Those of us that care are abused mercilessly for it, this administration can do no wrong it seems.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

What a baller.

No I don't care. He's the freaking VP!

Our gov spends a million dollars a minute!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
What does he need all that security for? Can't he just fire a twelve gauge into the air twice? It's called eating your own dog food.

Or moreover, he's there to thank the French for securing Mali, but can't trust the French military and police to secure him? Eat your own dog food Mr. Biden.

The VP isn't even an important guy. He doesn't have the authority of the President and hangs out in the Senate without even participating unless there is a tie-vote. What the Hell does he need a strategist team there for -to tell him there is no tie in the Senate?

No, Biden is just showing extravagence as if he were in the Court of the Sun King.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Don't forget the Easter bunny for the egg hunt. He only costs $2 an hour if he's Mexican.

Senior El Easter bunny!

No Easter bunny

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

it does help if you read and more importantly - understand your own sources before making dishonest thread titles

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The word "entitled" is thrown around a lot and its true, people feel "entitled" to things.

Its no different for these politicians. They feel "entitled" to spend money which is not theirs.

There was one man who was so morally strict and fiscally responsible, that he actually voted AGAINST an award for Mother Theresa! Now how could anyone do that!? Must have been some kind of a Christian hater, right?

Not exactly.

Ron Paul Voted Against Mother Theresa Award

Mr. Speaker, I rise today in opposition to H.R. 1650. At the same time, I rise in total support of, and with complete respect for, the work of Mother Teresa...

In fact, as a means of demonstrating my personal regard and enthusiasm for the work of Mother Teresa, I invited each of these colleagues to match my private, personal contribution of $100 which, if accepted by the 435 Members of the House of Representatives, would more than satisfy the $30,000 cost necessary to mint and award a gold medal to the well-deserving Mother Teresa.

For the record, not a single Representative who solicited my support for spending taxpayer’s money, was willing to contribute their own money to demonstrate the courage of their so-called convictions and generosity.

It is, of course, very easy to be generous with other people’s money.

edit on 23-3-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
hey, the secret service hookers are expensive

these threads are so stupid. how much was spent on bush's war yesterday ?

nanny nanny poo poo !!! my team is better than you !!!!

edit on 23-3-2013 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
not his money - so waddya expect from a useless eater.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Where is anyone in this thread getting a couple of days from this article? It says 136 hotel rooms for 893 room nights. That's six days. 500 bucks a night for a five star hotel in London isn't a bad price. The Paris link doesn't show how many days he stayed there.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
What a worthless moron. Spending money like a welfare recipient that just won the lotto.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ausername

New Motel 6 ad: We'll leave the light on for anyone reserving rooms with taxpayer dollars.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Biden spends a cool millie for nothing but a routine visit to another country?

BUT NO!

The sequester forced Obama to shut down white house tours!!!

The sequester is going to harm meat safety inspections!!!

We can't cut any more money! Will somebody PLEASE think of the children!?

lol, when are Obama people going to wake up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join