It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is what it is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don't know about any of you, but I can't wait to enter into great tribulation. Great means better than good.

For so long the Christians have been reading the gospel books from the perspective of fearfulness. My only advice to you is learn how to read words correctly, then you might be saved from what could only be your own stupidity and cowardliness.

I know you can think of examples of great tribulation if you put your mind to it.

Let me read some examples from you all on what would be GREAT (better than good) tribulation to find yourself in. Put your creativity to work.

O, and what part of "For then," concerning our great tribulation coming, makes you lack SIMPLE understanding that it is consisting of what in all all are actually and honestly for?

PS

If you still can't wake up out of stupidity and cowardliness upon reading the bible's simply affectionate words put as universal metaphors, then you deserve having it hard to breathe to act freely with your fears that need not even be as a result of the words used in the bible. This ain't an ain't together, get your mind together.

As for the replies I might get, may the chips fall where they may. At least my mind is in peace about the great tribulation coming.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
im glad your mind is at peace, try love nexttime instead of a close resemblance of a fire and brimstone tactic. love is the universal truth, not telling people they have stupidity for not seeing in the bible what you see. please confront and overcome the ignorance displayed. Then you shall see what the true meaning of jesus was. love.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Good luck with this thread...what a waste

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The best thing you can do is sit back and let it happen. Pent up ignorance towards a group just leads to more ignorance. If your mind is completely at peace, you wouldn't worry about the sad souls that are going to be shattered by the truth.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

It's called tough love.

It is a great idea to give people a cup of cold water in the face so that they may open their eyes.

Have you seen "They Live?" Remember how the one guy had to get into a fight with his former co-worker in order to get him to see the truth surrounding through those sunglasses? Well that is an example of tough love.
edit on 22-3-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Well, your choice of wording won't win you a lot of friends but the core of the message is... in my opinion, pretty spot-on.

It is what it will be and what it will be is what it is.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

It's called tough love.

It is a great idea to give people a cup of cold water in the face so that they may open their eyes.

Have you seen "They Live?" Remember how the one guy had to get into a fight with his former co-worker in order to get him to see the truth surrounding through those sunglasses? Well that is an example of tough love.

It's not tough love. It's ignorance. That's like taking a dog and rubbing it's piss or # in it's face, so they take it somewhere where you can't see it.

They're not going to stop because some random on the internet tells them HEY YOU'RE AN IDIOT FOR BELIEVING IN GOD.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

It's called tough love.

It's not tough love. It's ignorance. That's like taking a dog and rubbing it's piss or # in it's face, so they take it somewhere where you can't see it.

They're not going to stop because some random on the internet tells them HEY YOU'RE AN IDIOT FOR BELIEVING IN GOD.

Let me tell you something... You sure make out love as one-deminsional.

My tough love angle still holds. Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

It's called tough love.

Let me tell you something... You sure make out love as one-deminsional.

My tough love angle still holds. Deal with it.

Hey, I'm on your side. People who have led by the bible have been greatly deceived. Christianity was set out by the Rich and Elite to keep the poor masses at bay and divided from each other. There are better ways to try and tell people, than to call them stupid. You could use facts and articles to push your message.. not insult people.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The problem isn't with the religion, rather it is with it's adherents.

Those adherents who, in the worst manner, take actions to ensure others are not smarter, more creative, more innovative than themselves.

Those adherents selfish enough to wish the rest of the world would only give them something without working for it.

Those adherents who substitute style for substance, bravado for rigorous logical thought, who pass judgement on others, without sufficient information about the person, using faulty reasoning, and worst of all, never check their reasoning empirically to see if what they think is accurate. Furthermore, they utter these faulty, often negative, opinions in public, to stroke their egos or assuage their fears.

Those who support an anti-rationalist philosophy and then hypocritically attempt to use the very same forms of thought they are supposedly against!! -- These are the people I am against.

Not to mention that many aspects of the Christian religion have been borrowed from the Egyptian book of the dead. There are just too many coincidences between the Egyptian book of the dead and Christianity, to the point where it appears as if Christianity is simply an adaptation.

Chrisitanity vs. Egyptian Book of the Dead
edit on 22-3-2013 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
unconditional love is the only rock that can move a mountain. when you chance "tough love"
you run the risk of losing that person. miscommunication, misunderstanding, adding insult to injury, so on. let tough love work on its own. dont go searching for it. instead, try and use unconditional love as it cant be haggled, bent, or bargained with. i love you brother. i honestly do. please dont take this as judgemental, take it as it is. someone who cares and wishes others to show it too. tough love stems from "tough love" some got earlier on. its a part of the ego. unconditional love, ie i love you no matter what and i forgive you no matter what, is transcendent.

here is an example. i truly hope that you watch this with absolute openness and understanding. there is valuable information here. these people have gone through near death experiences. listen to what they say about love, and what they ultimately felt when there. its valuable and i wish to pass it along to you and whomever feels the want to watch. no specific part, i personally think the whole thing is valuable, and it shows the point at which i mean.

youtu.be...

thank you. and i love you

ps, might a less defensive posture onto salvation be taken? Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care..
edit on 22-3-2013 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2013 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
"ass'les taking over thread"-alert.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

dont understand what you mean.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The teacher criticizes to teach! People often dislike this idea of tough love, but it is necessary for some individuals. Whatever the message may hold, if it's out of one's love and care. Why not?

The words that are held in front of you, is only just the 'surface'.

much love

new topics

top topics

join