It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there no Al Qaeda attacks on Israel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Because Al-CIADA would never attack their masters.
this

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I never even thought about this before... but after thinking about it for a minute, they're probably content to let the Palestinians perform their terrorist attacks on Israel. I'm not suggesting they're in league or anything, but I'll bet Al-Qaida cheers every time Palestine shoot a rocket into Israel.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Great question. After all, why would 19 hijackers attack the financial capital of the US and take more than 3,000 lives in addition to the financial losses, when their supposedly true enemy was Israel? I'd bet the truth would be a lot more than most people could handle.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by nake13

Whilst I agree with your sentiments regarding soft targets, we are led to believe that their organisation carried out 2 of the biggest terrorist attacks ever undertaken. Those being 9/11 and 7/7, so I would have expected something similar to have occured in Israel.

The salient point being that we are led to BELIEVE that the attacks you highlighted were perpetrated by radical Islmic extremists.
I personally feel that the London 7/7 bombings were an all too convenient means of deflecting attention from the mass rallies that were calling for an end to third world debt, at the time that the G8 conference was being held at Gleneagles in Scotland.
As for the 9/11 attacks on the US,well I'll keep an open mind.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Simply it is because.

1. You don't play explosive footsy with Masad.

2. Israel funds 10% of the operations so there really is no need to bit the hand that funds you.

3. Al Qaeda is a group that has been operating for a very large period of time and originated through a USA psy op during invasion of Afghanistan by the Russians.

So really there in no question as to why but just is.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's pretty clear that there was no such thing as "Al Queda (however you spell it)" before 9/11.
It's pretty clear that Osama bin Laden's last word on 9/11, just before we killed him at Tora Bora, was that he had nothing to do with it and that he did not consider it to have been a useful thing to have done. The impersonators on the subsequent flurry of video tapes not only do not look like bin Laden, but they don't look like each other. Translators and other experts agree that the voice on the so-called confession video is not bin Laden's and that the original video does not contain anything even approaching a confession. Benazir Bhutto disclosed that bin Laden was murdered by his own physician.
If there are any people running around now calling themselves "Al Queda," it's pretty clear that they are mentally ill, which is not to say that they are not dangerous.
The "Al Queda cells" which have been "discovered" in the United States since 9/11 have some
peculiar consistencies. They are always headed by an FBI informant. They "found" one which
consisted entirely of senior citizens in a retirement home. They "found" another cell made up
of homeless men living on the street. The informant had them pledge allegiance to Al Queda.
They were supposedly going to blow up the Sears Tower in Chicago.
Living in jail is generally safer than sleeping under a bridge, so it might be acceptable to look the other way when our disabled veterans are treated like this, but for the fact that they will be after the rest of us next. A friend of mine was arrested for what Orwell termed "face crime" during a court proceeding in Burbank, California about a year ago. He was facing a lot of trumped-up charges which could not be documented on the sound recording devices which the arresting officers were required by law to be wearing. The charges were dropped with the condition that he agree to some terms which he is not permitted to reveal. There is something wrong with this, and one thing he should clearly be able to do is to sue the arresting officers.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BillVintage1948

The Veterans Today website claims to have received information from whistleblowers that bin Laden's body was found near Tora Bora, dug up and "kept on ice in the sandbox" until Obama decided to get rid of it. Dubya's deception became Obama's coup.
As we could have learned after the JFK "autopsy," destroying the critical evidence is, itself, evidence that the conclusions drawn were fraudulent. John Boehner regularly sodomizes Eric Cantor. I have DNA evidence which I obtained by stealing Bill O'Reilly's plate at a Republican dinner event. Oh, the evidence? Well, it smelled bad so I had to destroy everything after I conducted my experiments, so, sorry, you can not duplicate the experiments. You just have to take my word for it. If you believe what I said about Boehner and Cantor, I have some waterfront property in Florida which might interest you! That's just as scientific as the statements about bin Laden's DNA from Abbottabad the day before so many members of Seal Team 6 died in a mysterious helicopter crash after the burial at sea of the unidentified body on an aircraft carrier on which nobody on the crew can remember the funeral. So, was anyone at all killed during the "raid?" Perhaps not. If anyone was killed, who was it? I have no idea.
Why were so many members of Seal Team 6 murdered?
At least, by having a number of passengers on the helicopter which was in violation of regulations they were able to get rid of inconvenient witnesses with a minimal loss of expensive equipment. Following regulations would have required the government to blow up at least one additional helicopter.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
There are just rumors and labels that US has used in whatever satisfied it's propaganda.

There are terrorist groups who are fed by Saudi Arabia.

The contrast is that these groups fight for USA and they flatting the ground for US war machine.

Whether they did 9/11 or not , they accepted that they have done that to let Bush attack Afghanistan.

And now they are helping Syria to be dragged into the hands of Zionist regime.

They don't care about democracy or freedom , they are bribed to follow and fool others to do whatever US govt is telling Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

They are a typical losers who lose this world and next world

My Q:

Why are there no Al Qaeda attacks on Saudi Arabia?
edit on 22-3-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

Why are there no Al Qaeda attacks on Iran for that matter? Material support and proxy violence from Iran perhaps?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by mideast
There are just rumors and labels that US has used in whatever satisfied it's propaganda.

There are terrorist groups who are fed by Saudi Arabia.

The contrast is that these groups fight for USA and they flatting the ground for US war machine.

Whether they did 9/11 or not , they accepted that they have done that to let Bush attack Afghanistan.

And now they are helping Syria to be dragged into the hands of Zionist regime.

They don't care about democracy or freedom , they are bribed to follow and fool others to do whatever US govt is telling Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

They are a typical losers who lose this world and next world

My Q:

Why are there no Al Qaeda attacks on Saudi Arabia?
edit on 22-3-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

Why are there no Al Qaeda attacks on Iran for that matter? Material support and proxy violence from Iran perhaps?

Good question.

Iran has tight security system that is not allowing MKO and Jundullah and other terrorist groups commit terrorist attacks.

But Iran is not completly immune to terrorism.

Iran lost a parliment and a president in terrorist attacks.

The basic fact is that Iran can not cooperate with AQ because they are enemy of Shia in their believe.

They are wahhabis , they are enemy of Shia , main economical support of Wahhabism is Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Family

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Simply because they finance the other actors in that area of operations to conduct their operations for them.

Why risk your operators and assets when you can contract local people who know the terrain and culture who are more than willing to do it?

It is one of the tenants of operating in a cell structure to not have the cells act in areas where their movements and presence would being extra scrutiny.

Besides, the Israelis do not play - they are not handicapped with a do nothing leadership worried about how they "look" on the international stage. They will decimate the organization within a short time and no one would even know. Meanwhile the US would be hung up in comities and meetings for decades...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BillVintage1948

There are so many things wrong with both of your posts that I honestly don’t have time to go through them and point out all of your errors however tomorrow I just might take the time to explain them to you. For now however I have to say that reading this really did make me laugh out loud.

It's pretty clear that there was no such thing as "Al Queda (however you spell it)" before 9/11.

…So you don’t even know how to spell Al-Qa’ida (Al-Qaida also acceptable) yet you expect me to sit back and pay attention to what you have to say. You presume to know all these conspiracies and secrets of the history of Al-Qa’ida and have this wealth of information yet by your own admission can’t actually spell Al-Qa’ida. I mean you do know that the guy Bhutto was talking about in the Frost interview was in prison at the time he was alleged to have “murdered bin laden” and that it was Red Squadron of DEVGRU that took part in Operation Neptune Spear yet it was members of Gold squadron on extortion 17.

Makes me smile to know that you probably don’t know what I am talking about

edit on 27-3-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join