It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there no Al Qaeda attacks on Israel?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have been pondering this for a little while now and I just can't understand why Al Qaeda has never attacked Israel?

Now I am not suggesting that I would like to see this, but with all the anti-Israel sentiment throughout the Muslim world, you would have thought Israel would be a prime target for such an organisation.

Is it because security and intelligence within Israel is so strong that any hint of an attack is thwarted? Could it be that Al Qaeda are fearful of the ramifications from Israel? Or Could it be that Al Qaeda are actually sponsered by Israel?

What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Because their is no such thing as Al Qaeda.
Not like the Power Brokers want you to think anyway.
There are Freedom Fighters, from various Countries who get Labeled "Al Qaeda", to vilify them to the Stupid Fearful Sheeple.
So , Israel will not be Attacked from a Ghost Enemy.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Because Al-CIADA would never attack their masters.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Because they openly profile, discriminate, arrest without warrant, section off minorities, and go after the terrorist's families. They don't do it behind the scenes, like the U.S.
edit on 22-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well I just found this:

The Mujahideen Shura Council in the Environs of Jerusalem (MSC), an al Qaeda-linked group, has claimed credit for a rocket attack on Israel early this morning. Two rockets landed in Sderot, Israel, while two or perhaps three fell short of Israeli territory. The attack, which was reportedly launched from Beit Hanoun in the northern Gaza Strip, occurred during the second day of President Barack Obama's visit to Israel. Read more: www.longwarjournal.org...

Source

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
They have sub-contractors in the region to take care of that. Why waste resources? As long as Saudi Arabia is around, the killing will NEVER stop!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Because the American backed Al Qaeda would never attack their ally Israel.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
I have been pondering this for a little while now and I just can't understand why Al Qaeda has never attacked Israel?

Now I am not suggesting that I would like to see this, but with all the anti-Israel sentiment throughout the Muslim world, you would have thought Israel would be a prime target for such an organisation.

Is it because security and intelligence within Israel is so strong that any hint of an attack is thwarted? Could it be that Al Qaeda are fearful of the ramifications from Israel? Or Could it be that Al Qaeda are actually sponsered by Israel?

They got caught trying to blow up the Israeli embassy in Thialand, they used a bomb to kill Israelis at a hotel in Kenya that they use, they tried to shoot down an Israeli airliner around the same time but missed. this goes on and on. And they have been resposible for dozens of missle attacks againt Israel starting in about 2005 and up to the most recent during Obamas visit. I am not sure what more you would like them to do?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Why are there no Al Qaeda attacks on Israel?

I can provide a quick and simple answer to this question, just don’t flame me for not going down the “Al-CIAdu” rabbit hole.

There has been known to be Al-Qa’ida linked groups operating in the Palestinian territories but there has never been a large significant Al-Qa’ida franchise group bearing the name of the network nor has “core” Al-Qa’ida ever had a strong presence in Israel or attacks within the state of Israel. It is improtant to note that Al-Qa'ida has attacked Israelie targets in the past its not that they have "never" attacked Israel but America is a bigger Al-Qa'ida target

The reason for this is actually really quite simple one of the biggest gripes that Bin Laden had with America was Americas funding of Israel who he blamed for killing his Muslim brothers and sisters and casting shame over all of Islam. This belief is reflected in the Al-Qa’ida ideology, they recognised that there were many groups fighting a Jihad against Israel with little success, Al-Qa’ida believed that by attacking America they would be indirectly hitting Israel a massive blow. They believed that massive terrorist attacks against America would destroy its economy and as such American support for Israel would crumble and the state of Israel would soon also crumble as it would no longer have its American backer and Islam would be victorious. Essentially they saw and still see America as the puppet master of Israel, the head of the snake if you like and that by destroying America, they would destroy Israel.

Now in truth this ideological view point is rather more complex but that is a nice simple explanation to answer the question of the OP. It may also be pertinent to add that although there has not been a string of significant attacks by a Al-Qa’ida group against Israel yet does not mean that it will not happen in the future.
edit on 22-3-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Because you dont # around on Hamas turf

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There are just rumors and labels that US has used in whatever satisfied it's propaganda.

There are terrorist groups who are fed by Saudi Arabia.

The contrast is that these groups fight for USA and they flatting the ground for US war machine.

Whether they did 9/11 or not , they accepted that they have done that to let Bush attack Afghanistan.

And now they are helping Syria to be dragged into the hands of Zionist regime.

They don't care about democracy or freedom , they are bribed to follow and fool others to do whatever US govt is telling Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

They are a typical losers who lose this world and next world

My Q:

Why are there no Al Qaeda attacks on Saudi Arabia?
edit on 22-3-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Interesting response.

So they have attacked Israeli targets on foreign soil, but never an attack on Israeli soil.

I understand that rocket attacks are being undertaken on a daily basis, but I don't buy the fact that these ar Al Qaeda backed. Surely if you lived in an area where your neighbours decide to take part of your land and decide to use petrol bombs bacause of your dissention against their actions, you're going to throw a few rocks back.

Al Qaeda were supposedley responsible for carrying out the biggest terrorist attack of all time (9/11) yet they have not once tried to attack Israel in their own backyard.

This just doesn't compute with me. Surely if you wanted to demonstrate your potential, you would attack the very enemy that has brought about the misery of millions of Muslims throughout the region.

Say what you like about Mossad, but they must be on the ball and have inside knowledge of the entire terrorist set up. Or they are the masters of said organisation. I know people believe Al Qaeda doesn't actually exist, but they must exist surely? Who else would have carried out 9/11 in the U.S and 7/7 in the U.K?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It is curious, there were some attacks, or at least one thwarted attack in Jordan, that was supposed to kill Americans and Israeli tourists, and supposedly another from Palestinian territory.
I think it's pretty safe to say that intelligence is now a cartel between all the usual suspects/angencies who create their own reality and to line their own pockets. It's government's faults, where there are black budgets and no accountability. If you are suggesting that Israel is solely behind all the mayhem, I would say that's wrong. I would say that Mossad is behind the mayhem in partnership with just about every other intelligence angency you can think of. They are all out of control, and have no allegience to any Sovereignty.

The Assassination of Mahmoud Al-Mabhouh is one example of the smoke and mirrors, supposedly a Mossad operation, yet the gang looked like they were part of the cast from Alice in Wonderland, including a lovely, homogeneous Irish woman. Where the feck did they come from?
edit on 22-3-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here's your answer right here..

The massacre at Deir Yassin was widely publicized by the terrorists and the numerous heaped corpses displayed to the media. In Jaffe, which was at the time 98 percent Arab, as well as in other Arab communities, speaker trucks drove through the streets warning the population to flee and threatening another Deir Yassin. Begin said at the time, "We created terror among the Arabs and all the villages around. In one blow, we changed the strategic situation."

So if you think about whats happening in Syria right now, the above sounds very similar. But thats not the end of it when it comes to terrorist attacks back in the 40's. These very same people turned on the country who allowed them to thieve the land.

From about 1938 on to the founding of Israel, Begin was the leader of the Irgun. That group regularly assassinated English soldiers in Palestine and frequently hung their booby-trapped bodies in public places. Under Begin, the Irgun blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem in 1946, killing 97 British civil servants. The Stern Gang, under Shamir, also assassinated the U.N. representative to Palestine, Count Bernadotte, in 1948.

But Deir Yassin was not the only massacre by the Israeli Defense Force. That army, under Moshe Dayan, took the unarmed and undefended village of al-Dawazyma, located in the Hebron hills, massacred 80 to 100 of its residents, and threw their bodies into pits. "The children were killed by breaking their heads with sticks … The remaining Arabs were then sealed in houses, as the village was systematically razed …"

Enough said, Israel are the Gods of terrorism and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they are operating with the Saudi's when it comes to the atrocities being commited across the Middle East. Once a terrorist - always a terrorist.

And we throw our support behind these imposter Jews...
edit on 22-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Simple really

don't let them in

Mossad are the best at what they do
edit on 22-3-2013 by Neocrusader because: Auto

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
Simple really

don't let them in

Mossad are the best at what they do
edit on 22-3-2013 by Neocrusader because: Auto

Mossad are who exactly? do they move in silence and violence like Mohammed Dahlan.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I personally do not believe that there is such an entity as "AL QAEDA",however, the type of Muslim extremists that are predisposed to carrying out terror attacks, are very good at hitting soft targets,so much easier to blow up women and kids in a marketplace in Iraq than try to carry out an attack on one of the best defended countries(per capita) on the planet.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nake13

Whilst I agree with your sentiments regarding soft targets, we are led to believe that their organisation carried out 2 of the biggest terrorist attacks ever undertaken. Those being 9/11 and 7/7, so I would have expected something similar to have occured in Israel.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Tough & paranoid border control + sharpest intelligence service on this planet + unscrupulous way of dealing with issues.

It is not an open society, and it is in a constant preparedness of war. Occasionally they purge societies (neighborhoods, villages, refugee camps, cities) just in case there might be a risk building up. They are infiltrated to the threat-zones and the potential groups, and gather intelligence and pin-point strategic and tactical targets.

They've had ages of anti-terror training from clashing with Palestinians (e.g. PLO, which still in some parts of the world is classified as a terrorist organisation), and countering these threats has been through proactively making it tougher to exercise terror on their soil. Finally they built the Wall around their country to make it harder to enter Israel unnoticed.

Many of these actions have been brutal by any measure. But this has shown also their determination and will power in keeping the piece of land they once grabbed no matter what. And any moral code, ethics or human values do not matter - these are irrelevant in the survivalist mode they have.

Al-Qaeda vs Israel would be similar to Aliens vs Predators. The "tough to kill" vs "ultimate hunters"...

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Because you are spelling it wrong

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join