It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greensboro, NC Wife Outs Cheating Husband On A BIllboard!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by Toots

Awesome... she should also start a rumor that he has AIDS

Why would anyone make up such a rumor? Real mature you must be. I hope you aren't in a relationship. You sound childish.

married with 3 kids... sorry to destroy your hope. Why do you talk like Yoda... "real mature you must be"?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by Toots

Awesome... she should also start a rumor that he has AIDS

Sounds good, but going that far would likely get her in some deep $h** if it wasn't true.......

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If, he cheated.

He clearly deserved it.

Sorry, but I'm for Jen.

I don't care for his feelings.

Not like he did hers.

edit on 22-3-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Resources are better spent on moving on and living your life than spreading misery.

The guys a jerk. Take half his stuff and go live the life you deserve.

That's precisely what I was forced to do in my situation. I had the perfect setup to be able to escape without him knowing ahead of time. Nobody ever believed I could pull it off. And boy, what a surprise awaited him when he came home from work one day!

I had full backing from both sides of the family, emotional and financial because my ex and his mistress were diabolical in their plans and actions to hurt me and my three young children. They went so far as to conspire to have me falsely imprisoned. Their bottom line was to have me out of the picture....at any cost! Yes, my ex threatened to kill me and bury me where my body would never be found. And he was maniacal enough to do it.

My "fault" in this? I loved and trusted the SOB before everything went to hell because of his infidelity!

Though it took many years, he got his just desserts after his 2nd wife (former mistress) dumped his sorry ass. Then the ultimate kicker was he bought a South American mail order bride who dumped him after she got her green card. Just toooooo FF......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join