It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greensboro, NC Wife Outs Cheating Husband On A BIllboard!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Having been victimized by a cheating husband and his mistress many years ago, this woman's tactic IMO, really IS priceless!

ROFLMAO!!

What with all the daily doom and gloom many of us face, this find really made my day. Too bad I wasn't in a position to pull something like this off before being forced to desert my ex.

The message is to a cheating husband.

It reads, “Michael, gps tracker – $250, Nikon camera with zoom lens – $1600, catching my lying husband and buying this billboard with our investment account, priceless.”

Furthermore, it reads:

‘Tell Jessica you`re moving in!’

Note: there's an embedded video with a few gals (even a guy) being asked what their reaction to the billboard was.

So, guys and gals, what's your take?

Was she justified?

Would you have taken it this far, if you were the injured party?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Toots

Awesome... she should also start a rumor that he has AIDS

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This could very well be a viral marketing campaign. Which would have obviously been successful given the attention.

However, more likely it is what it looks like. And although I believe airing laundry to the public is one of the lowest things you can do in situations like this... It's a good laugh, and she kept privacy closed enough not to directly identify the people involved. They themselves will know the meaning.

About spending the money from the investment account (if she truly did), let's hope that's the end of it. Animosity after a bad break up too often leads to two people trying to bankrupt each other. It's senseless and only supports the vultures circling around a bad situation until the money dries up.

In other words, move on, get a life and start living it for yourself. People hung up on bad relationships are so annoying. And at best they are just setting themselves up for someone else to do it to them.

Remember, you might think you're innocent because someone cheated on you... But, you must be a real piece of work for it to happen. If it happens more than once, maybe it's not them all the time, maybe it's just you.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Seems like a horrible waste of money.

The only people who would get it are the friends and family of those directly involved and they would know anyway being friends and family.

Resources are better spent on moving on and living your life than spreading misery.

The guys a jerk. Take half his stuff and go live the life you deserve.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I wonder if MasterCard is going to sue her for trademark infringement.

That would also be .......priceless
edit on 22-3-2013 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Wow, you are saying if someone cheats that the injured party must have something wrong with them for it to have happened? That is like saying a raped woman deserved it because she was doing something to encourage it...
Sure, sometimes someone might think they are justified in cheating, but they are still betraying vows they made, assuming they are married.. This instead of working as partners to keep things going the right way is why families fall apart.. People just cast off responsibility to relationships so easily..

What this woman did was a great way to force her husband to face his betrayal, he deserves whatever she does, and nothing is too severe for betraying a spouse..

Edit: Well, some things could be too severe like violence and worse, but what I meant was financial punishment, which is what usually happens anyway, and a lot of times people get hurt that shouldn't..
edit on 22-3-2013 by alienreality because: edit to add

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Not my personal style.

I would never put my stuff on blast like that for one. I do speak out about a lot of personal stuff but just not in that way. A billboard?

I would never go to that level just to embarrass my husband or his GF, it think it is in poor taste, but that's just me, I'm not big on revenge or public humiliation

I would never spend that amount of money to "catch" my husband or waste that much energy.

I don't judge her, or blame her for it either. My opinion is, if it helps her handle her business and helps her heal with her heart break good for her. I also am okay with the "waiting to exhale" approach where Angela Bassets character rips and burns her cheating husbands designer suits. I know why these people do this sort of thing....I "get it" I just would not handle it that way.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Anybody who has the potential for doing something like that already probably has serious issues, so it's no wonder they would get cheated on.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Seems a little Jerry Springer-ish to me. For several reasons, I hope their children (if they had any) were not embarassed by the advertisement. This is just another classic example of personal boundaries being crossed. No one wants to see that trash as they're driving along to work or school. Maybe she should have used that money towards some anger management therapy? If the man wanted to be with someone else, there was obviously something wrong within the marriage. They chose not to correct whatever the problems were. Don't go away mad, just go away. Have some dignity.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Anybody who has the potential for doing something like that already probably has serious issues, so it's no wonder they would get cheated on.

I tend to agree with this...

Psycho alert....

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It's very likely this is an advertising campaign for the billboard company OutdoorSignage.com

Clever... It seems to have worked.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Or Michael and Jennifer have some problems.....

Yeah, viral marketing at its best.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by Toots

Come on man, you got Jesus arm wrestling a demon in your avatar and you want to advocate telling lies?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is a little harsh. It screams "gilted bitch gets revenge". While the man's infidelity should have been dealt with, it should have been done discreetly. I'm not condoning either one's actions, two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Toots

If true, I feel horrible for her. If viral, I'll still look at this scenario hypothetically.

No one could judge her for her grief but I have never been a fan of relationship vengeance. The best revenge, IMO, is to simply take the high road, turn on your heel, and walk away. They (men or women) can't STAND it.

Being a bunny boiler, cutting the crotches out of their clothes, or purchasing billboards slamming them will only drive them further away and think, 'Thank goodness I got away from that crazy moron.' Whereas if you handle the situation with poise and dignity, they spend the rest of their life wondering 'what if?'

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I cannot tell a lie.

It was me.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

reply to post by Toots

Come on man, you got Jesus arm wrestling a demon in your avatar and you want to advocate telling lies?

That's not Jesus... it's Chuck Norris

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Toots

Why would anyone make up such a rumor? Real mature you must be. I hope you aren't in a relationship. You sound childish.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Wow, you are saying if someone cheats that the injured party must have something wrong with them for it to have happened? That is like saying a raped woman deserved it because she was doing something to encourage it...

No actually, it's like saying there is no communication in the relationship.

Sure, sometimes someone might think they are justified in cheating, but they are still betraying vows they made, assuming they are married..

Say so many people that mistreat their spouses and wonder why they are cheated on. There are other vows that are said, or should be said about how you treat the person you are with.

What this woman did was a great way to force her husband to face his betrayal, he deserves whatever she does, and nothing is too severe for betraying a spouse..

Anything beyond moving on with your life and doing something for yourself is too severe. It's a short life we live, no need to spend it dwelling on things like this.

Edit: Well, some things could be too severe like violence and worse, but what I meant was financial punishment, which is what usually happens anyway, and a lot of times people get hurt that shouldn't..

Yes, because of animosity, vindictiveness and revenge.

-

And the scorned women/men who go on to ruin their children's lives because they got cheated on. Good on them right? Cause as long as they are feeling better about themselves right?

Like I said, doesn't solve anything. Inflicting pain just leads to more pain.
edit on 22-3-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
It's very likely this is an advertising campaign for the billboard company OutdoorSignage.com

Clever... It seems to have worked.

Good call. I was trying to figure out who benefitted off the advertisement and I couldn't come up with anything. Never thought about the sign company.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join