It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I knew Chad Boysen =( And I think I know why he killed his Grandparents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

This saddens me deeply as I didn't know that this happened until a day before yesterday from a mutual friend on FB. I knew Chad since we both were in Running Start together. He was the class clown and was always funny. Later on because of back issues he got addicted to pain pills. Eventually it reached the point where paying over 500 dollars a day wasn't working anymore for him. As I headed off for college he slid into a much deeper opiate addiction. I know I can't name ones but I'm pretty sure the you all know the kind he was addicted too. I blame the doctors for putting him on that in the first place. After my first year of college I met back with up with him. This is when SWIM was told about what he was doing. SWIM doesn't know if he got charged only for the pharmacy robberies he was caught for but SWIM knows he committed over a dozen. He was the getaway driver and somebody else waited in line with a note by the RX pick ups and when he got to the front of the line he showed them the note and just showed the pharm tech just a seconds glance of the pistol.

Eventually he and his accomplis got caught. I visited them both while they were on bail. Chad was offered a sweet deal where all he had to do was go to rehab for a year and he would only serve 3 in prison. He escaped after the first day of rehab.

THIS IS WHERE I THINK HE GOT THE IDEA FOR THE CRIME HE'S CHARGED WITH NOW. DELETE. It was Chad. He told me he escaped rehab because of WD's and people were making fun of him. He told me he pretended like he needed help on the side of a road. When an old woman stopped to help him he pulled a knife on her and said "Please don't make me use this" and stole her car.

DELETE let me take him back to rehab. When I took him back the pastor said he wouldn't accept him back into the program. When I told him EVERYTHING that I went through to get him to come back the pastor said "These are the rules". Anyways I ended up dropping him off at his sisters and later on the bounty hunters came for him.

The last time I saw him we had plexiglass between us at KJRC.

I heard that when he got back he just went silent and didn't talk to any of his old friends. Now I know he got rechared with a burglary charge.

My thoughts and feelings as to why he killed his grandparents were because they were trying to stop him from stealing the car because he wanted to get out and get drugs. He was one of the nicest, funniest, guys I know. Now he may be getting the death sentence. I used to go to bonfires with this kid. And highschool parties...

edit on 22-3-2013 by Swing80s because: At work and mispelled

edit on 22-3-2013 by Swing80s because: at work

edit on 22-3-2013 by Swing80s because: Too much information

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Drugs make it easier to do wicked things.
I dont know about you, but I feel so sad inside knowing someone who was/is a murderer. I just feel so sad when I think of it.. because it was so unnecessary and it would have only taken a little effort to stop it or change his course in life.
I knew Steve. I knew Steve very well... we were close at one time and his spiral was due to multiple factors. I cant stand to speak to him these days. I KNOW why he started his career in murder... but I do believe he needs to die regardless of my love for him. He must be responsible for his actions.. and he asked to be put to death. He killed within prison so they would put him to death.. but they didnt. He had a heart at one time.. I dont think its there anymore.. hell, I dont know whats there anymore. I dont even know why he had that stupid swastika on his head.. he is NOT racist... or wasnt when I knew him. Ill say this.. sometimes bad parents can sure screw you up. When I see this vid below.. its so hard to believe this is the same kid I knew.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I wish I could tell you the whole story but I heard most of it from SWIM or from him afterwards in jail.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sad story. For those unaware-- both the physical and the mental / emotional aspect of withdrawal from prolonged use of opiate drugs / medications is hellish agony if the addiction has proceeded past a certain point. You are truly unable to think normally. In very bad cases, it can even be physically dangerous to a person to go through very abrupt withdrawal.

I'm not saying that "excuses" anyone from these types of actions. Some other people go through something similar and never end up doing stuff like this. But everyone's body chemistry and mind are different....

If you had ever had to suffer through abrupt withdrawal after being prescribed stuff like this for years, you would at least have a bit of a better idea how someone who you once thought of as "normal" and/or a "good person" could suddenly do something that seemed so out of character. When you're going through agony so bad you would literally rather be dead than go through it for one hour longer-- and you know that you can end the agony instantaneously it puts you in a hard spot to cope with....

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Oxy addiction will turn even the best of people into wild animals. Your morals and values will fall by the wayside. You will still have them, and you will still think about them every time you do something horrible to satisfy your addiction, but eventually you will block them out as it will become too painful to dwell on as you sink deeper.

Eventually you realize things will never get better and your addiction is now out of your control. THIS is your life now. The problem with oxy is that it makes you HAPPY. It makes you feel GOOD. Its not about getting high. When your life is full of pain and hardship, or even if your just depressed for whatever reason, and you find this pill that makes it all go away and finally you feel content and upbeat for once in your life, finally you feel HAPPY...that is a very hard thing to let go.

I've seen so many people just go to hell because of opiates. I believe the problem is much bigger then just an addiction though, It's our screwed up society.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlausibleDeniability
Oxy addiction will turn even the best of people into wild animals. Your morals and values will fall by the wayside. You will still have them, and you will still think about them every time you do something horrible to satisfy your addiction, but eventually you will block them out as it will become too painful to dwell on as you sink deeper.

Eventually you realize things will never get better and your addiction is now out of your control. THIS is your life now. The problem with oxy is that it makes you HAPPY. It makes you feel GOOD. Its not about getting high. When your life is full of pain and hardship, or even if your just depressed for whatever reason, and you find this pill that makes it all go away and finally you feel content and upbeat for once in your life, finally you feel HAPPY...that is a very hard thing to let go.

I've seen so many people just go to hell because of opiates. I believe the problem is much bigger then just an addiction though, It's our screwed up society.

Amen brother.

Amen.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Jsut found out that all my coworkers knew about this already. I wasn't watching the local news at night so this is still all hitting me... especially when I heard that he strangled both of his grandparents to death and stacked them on top of each other...

He met my grandparents... I met his family.... This is weird, I'm now in some messed up club of people that know people who do wicked things.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Sad story. Hellish isn't a strong enough word for the feelings associated with withdrawl from pain killers. After a while the euphoria and good feelings no longer come and you're forced to take them simply to avoid feeling sick as a dog. At that point they become a lose-lose proposition giving little to no relief for pain yet forced to continue taking them to maintain physical stability.
Hillbilly heroin is one of the worst problems we face today and despite all the myriad laws that have been enacted it continues to affect more and more people each year.
Don't blame the doctors for this, pain relief should be a part of medical practice. Everyone deserves relief when they've been injured. The sticking point is knowing when to ease off as the body heals the original source of the pain.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well thank god they've added all the anti-abuse to it now ppl have to do things to get around it which weakens it. But they still have IR for smaller dosages. I wish I could tell the whole story, but either I'd get in trouble here or somewhere else

top topics

join