It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Disturbing Dream I Ever Had

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jrn2392

Wow, thanks you for sharing that dream. Real scary stuff, I hope we are all just loopy.

And welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

The 'Tangible Vibration' is a lot like how I felt.

Very wierd that you would dream this when you did considering what happened afterwards.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jjack

like Major Ed Dames?

I get the liars vibe from that guy.

I honestly don't like the man.

BUT...

I don't know for sure and that is enough room to consider all options.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

Sorry mods for the oneliner but...

What?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

Holy moly.

Montana eh? That's right by Idaho.

*rattled*

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Ummm, No

Your dreams are not that similar at all!

You were in a field, he was in a field.
You saw a shockwave, he saw what he describes as a shockwave but also as a solar flare? (what ever that means).
You were with your family, no mention of family in his.
You saw a mushroom cloud, he says explicitly that there was no mushroom cloud

The only commonality is the field and the "shockwaves"...

Humans are patern seeking, you guys are latching on the similarities but dismissing the differences, this is a well known psychological bias we call tend have called confirmation bias. It is where we accept those things that agree with our theory but either disregard entirely, or diminish the importance of, evidence to the contrary.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AgFox

So, are you trying to say we are specifically comparing the similarities in our dreams because we are 'hoping' this type of thing will happen or are we, as I assure you is the case, simply discussing our dreams with one another and pointing out the similarities?

I don't recall having once said " oh, there were similarities in our dreams, put on your apocalypse hats people!" nor do I recall any other contributor to this thread saying anything remotely similar.

I should point out, however, that due to the very precise nature of the second location in my particular dream (i.e. the small grocery store in Buhl, Idaho) that it is nearly impossible for any other person that has not been there to dream of this a place in the detail that I did. Hence the obvious differences in location. Also, perhaps the lack of family is because this person has no children?

Thank you for your post.
edit on 25-3-2013 by CagliostroTheGreat because: to add.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I have night terrors maybe twice a month... But the really scary nightmares I can never remember them.

My wife just wakes me up because I an making weird noises and when I wake up I don't remember the dream I am just terrified and filled with fear. It's a feeling I can't put into words... I have had guns put in my face I've been in car accidents where the officer refuses to put me in the report because be said I should be dead.

Nothing Comes close to waking up terrified and not knowing the reason behind it other than knowing it didn't really happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join