It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Disturbing Dream I Ever Had

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Personal note written 3/3/2013

"Atomic"

Thou shall behold her towering figure,
an awesome display of her power
and know her destructive force.
The dawning morning.
Thou shall witness her approaching,
sweeping across the lands,
her devouring presence coming.
The rising sun.
Thou shall have no escape,
but stand and embrace thy fate
and give thy life to her.
The light of day.

This struck a chord with me. When I go to sleep at night I pray. After I prayed and while I was drifting off to sleep, a thought came to me. It wasn't voice that I heard but rather a voice that I heard in my head. It said At dawn your salvation comes, or your salvation comes at dawn. When I try to remember I can't be sure of how it was worded.

This should be a comforting thought but it wasn't really. It left me feeling anxious, like I should be really ready for this because it is happening soon.
edit on 3/23/13 by celticsea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jjack

I've tried googling the kill shot. After hours of sorting through tons of information, I'm still finding it difficult getting to the meat of the viewers' documented records. That is the only thing I really care to see. Maybe you could point me to a direct path of these documents. I've also read a lot of information about Mr. Dames, suggesting he's just another government disinformant. Who really knows? After having these dreams for so many years, I started to wonder if something was up and forced myself on the dreaded computer. It even brought me to the lovely ATS community.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I had another night terror last night... At least you remember your dreams.. I wake up screaming in total fear... With no real recolection of why... But there is more to this...
This really freaked me out...

My last night terror before this one... 
This gives me chills just thinking about it..

I woke up near Easter just like this one...
I was so scared it....was worse than all the others..
I woke up knowing that this night terror was the most terrorfying ever ... I woke up with scratches going down my face...not real deep but some had a little blood coming out..
I don't know If I scrched myself or my wife did reaching over to me... I think I may have done it to myself... I was freaking out... 
Ok this is where it gets wierd...
I was watching Rick Steves Europe the next day.... 
And oh my god ... He was at st. Johns temple.... Way down where most visitors don't even ge to go.... And what to they show???.... A 13th century fresco with a group of angels flying twords Jesus .... When this one angel sees Jesus on the cross dead... She is scrathing her face ... Just like my face was scratched.....

I was tripping out to say the least.. My jaw dropped...

Mind you it was the same day... That morning I had the worst terror ever..

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Wow, man.

If you could have seen just how dropped my jaw was as I read your reply...

yeah, I don't want to look at this dream as prophetic in any way but I have never been unnerved by a dream like I did with this one, not even the Zombie dreams.

this, too, is the first time I have had a dream similar to another persons, let alone somone I don't know or have never met, I hope we are just having bad dreams man because that was awful.

I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped too, so I know how you feel. As far as 'bad dreams' go? I wouldn't say they were bad at all but BEAUTFIUL, those shockwaves I just couldn't believe how beautiful they were even I was in awe of it in my dream even though I knew I was 'dreaming' but wasn't awake in a lucid way.

I'm sure the dreams meant nothing, or at least I hope not. Be well my brother. Om the side note, I googled 'What does it mean when two people have the same dream?

Top answer with 100% on yahoo.answers is;

Usually two people having the same dream is confirmation that a certain event will happen. God could be warning you and letting you know in advance to get ready. Also, don't be shocked.

Like WTF Lmao. Well funny how he would pick you to have the dream, 'knowing' you would post about it and I wouldn't but I would follow up on it obviously. It's just the weird. I'm not scared if anything happens at all regardless, I've actually recently found God myself and believe within all my heart and have no reason to fear death. I'm going to do some more research on this topic regarding two people with the same dream because it's just too much for me not too since I instantly resonated with your post.

Ya, well.. all I can say is "be ready". Things in the world can totally change in an hour.

This post doesn't fit in this thread directly, as the video was not made as a result of a dream.
Rather, it was a direct result of a visitation.
This guy claims that angels visit him... An angel spoke to him about the rapture and what will happen afterwards.

The video was made not to scare people, but to warn them. If applicable, get and be ready.

Prophet Benjamin Cousijnsen's visitation from a week ago:

edit on 23/3/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
A nuclear holocaust on this planet is inevitable.

Live you life like it is your last day.

Store food and water just in cast you do live through it

and have some very good sources of personal protection for yourself and your loved ones.

This is all you can really do.

The insane asylum that rules over all ; will continue on its merry way

this is how it has always been

on this insane plane of reality

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat
I 'come to' (the term I typically use for 'I realize I am dreaming') in what appears to be an open field like an agricultural field. There is no one in the field but me. Suddenly, I hear voices all speaking at once they are all saying the same thing, the voices are telling me that I will never see my kids again ( I have four children that live with their mother in North Carolina). The next thing I know I am standing in front of a small grocery store I used to shop at when I lived in Idaho with my ex-wife and our children and my ex and all of my kids are there with me and we are walking toward the entrance of the store when I hear something that reminded me of thunder but like a whip cracking at the speed of light so I turn around and from the northeast of where I am I see what I can only describe as something like a shockwave rising in the air which is then followed by a mushroom cloud. I quickly realize what just happened and start trying to herd my kids into the store, a futile gesture I realize but what else is there to do? We get into the grocery store and everyone inside is in full-blown panic mode. Then I wake up.

I have never in my life had such a terrifying dream and I hope to never have one like this again. When I woke up afterwards I was literally too scared to go back to sleep so i listened to what was left of the final hour of Coast to Coast AM and sat there until the sun came up, the next day that dream was all I could think about and it is still on my mind. I don't think I will ever forget this one. I sure hope the voices I heard were wrong though.

A semi conscious experience of delirium tremens trumps any nightmare I have ever had.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

I also go delirious and hallucinate but then again I am in constant pain in my Cecum (lower right side colon) since dec 2011 I went to the docs and they said there is nothing wrong with me they even did blood tests?

Hallucinations are sometimes comical and at other times Horrifying I'm also under hellish stress I have Asperger's Syndrome and my mother has schizo-affective disorder as well as Mid-functioning Autism my sister is Autistic and also moderately retarded I am socially inept but excruciatingly intelligent.

I am the one to remark on everything some times my remarks offend people but Tough Luck you will have to live with it and if you don't like it, It's your problem not mine.

edit on 23/3/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I too have had a dream much like this last week, I woke up and still felt the burning.

All I can say is now is the time to plan to move away from any major cities, Since I have returned from service I have made sure to not live in any cities, I think it may also be time to invest in a Geiger counter more so due to what is currently being done to our food imports.

Paranoia or not, the universe favors the cautious.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

Well, I'm shocked to sign on here tonight and read your post. Ready for your mind to be blown?

My boyfriend woke up last night at 4 am from a nightmare. He actually scared the hell out of me because he was yelling. I ran in the bedroom and he was sitting up and shaking.

This is what he told me:

He was walking through a field that sits nearby our house. (We're in Montana). He said that he was looking for me and that there were people running with backpacks for the woods. He said he saw a lot of little kids running with them. The highway near us was jam packed with cars heading up to Canada, and there were people getting out of them and running down into the ditches and across fields.

He said he couldn't find me, and that he was terrified because sirens were going off. He said I finally yelled at him from across the field and that he said I was pointing up at the sky and there was a huge blast of some kind with the entire sky to the west of us lit up orange and yellow and moments later saw a mushroom cloud. He said that people were screaming, he was screaming and then woke up.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessarelli

I am Not a doom and gloom kinda guy, never had a dream like this before. Does it mean anything or was it some goofy dream from watching to much T.V

My boyfriend is not a doom and gloomer either. He's one of the most upbeat and positive people I know. He doesn't read sites like ATS and he doesn't really get into conspiracy think. I'm the one who does. I find it interesting that he is the one who had this dream. If it had been me, I would have passed it off to absorbing so much info I've read lately the past month. The fact that he had it, kind of makes me wonder.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
OK, here is my Solar Kill Shot scenario (stay with me now):

I suppose that the kill shot, is neither an explosion nor a fire; rather simply the expansion of the beautiful aurora borealis into an atmospherically asphyxiating phenomenon descending from a solar energized sky. As with green meteors, which are the same color as the aurora borealis, but caused by two completely different impeti, it is the high energy which excites the nitrogen which makes up the supermajority of our atmosphere.

The introduction of energy into the low energy state of nitrogen excites its electrons from a 2p to 3p pseudo-shell, elevating the chemical signature of nitrogen to that of the element one period higher in the periodic table, that of phosphorous. These shell states emit green colors, as does phosphorous. Hence the meteor green, and green aurora borealis. An elegant whisper of bygone wholesale planetary destruction. Beckoning us from afar as a deadly lover in our northern skies; a deceptive angel of beauty.

Once the plama-nitrogen layer gets thick enough to reach the surface of the Earth, the electron shell displacement of the nitrogen interferes with the ability of animal life to aspirate with the intermixed oxygen, and all larger life forms simply die of asphyxiation. Breathing in a plasma matrix of energized nitrogen is like trying to breathe with a plastic bag over your head. In some places the nitrogen plasma will descend like an arctic ice finger and kill entire villages, beginning with the oldest children who consume the most lung volume, followed by the adults and finally the youngest.

Since the atomic mass of the plasma nitrogen has not increased, and the atomic radius has increased as well as PV=NRT gas volume - and the resulting green plasma is highly energized, this green plasma 'floats.' So the lower you go into the Earth, the more likely you are to survive and encounter good oxygen mixed with low E state nitrogen, as the plasma will displace the oxygen and remaining nitrogen downwards.

HOWEVER, the higher concentrations of oxygen at the lower altitudes will be dangerous, and cause a number of high oxygen concentration fires above the ground surface. Only small animals and plants inside wet biomats will survive. Oxygen levels over 24% get dangerous as many things tend to combust more readily.

Those of us, whom the government has selected to live in the underground shelters will re-populate the Earth, very quickly - as long as the Helium 3 discharge has reached the end of its Chi-Squared distribution curve. The soil will be an incredibly nitrogen rich and burned bio-mat, ready to become an explosion of cladistic phylogeny.

Now, how is that for a simple, elegant, and thoroughly effective kill shot scenario? Did this happen before?

Who knows?

edit on 23-3-2013 by TheEthicalSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

I too have had a lucid apocalyptic/nuclear dream with intense detail so I know how jarring it is. However, rarely are these type of dreams literal and given the amount of nuclear scare in the media since the 50s you could have put together anything as intense and detailed as what you dreamt - generally these type of dream signal something more personal and down to earth rather than some kind of forecast or prediction.
edit on 23-3-2013 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Just checked out this link;

thekillshot.com...

During the top-secret Remote Viewing (RV) CIA and U.S. Army research program, trained viewers that were normally tasked with foreseeing the outcome of war related events began picking up on a future occurrence that appeared to mark a dramatic shift in global life. At first, these viewers, along with Major Ed Dames, the program's senior operations and training officer, had feared their subconscious was foreseeing nuclear war. It turns out after years of Remote Viewing sessions, the event is in fact a series of solar flares that are so devastating to the Earth, it may cause the death of billions and change life on Earth as we know it.

Note that it says 'series f solar flares that are so devastating to Earth, it may cause the death of billions...

As you could see from my first post no this thread, I did mention 'seeing solar flares, coming towards me like a as if it was a whip being smacked at you from the sky.

This Ed Dames person seems pretty genuine in the video as well, I'm pretty good at reading people so either he's a GREAT actor or he's telling the truth. Also note that the DVD that's being made to warn people is actually free.

You've probably heard that if something is so important, than why isn't it free? In this case, it is! Major Ed Dames, along with thousands of trained students worldwide, have learned and used this declassified skill to obtain subconscious data regarding any aspect of life including finding optimal investment, locating survival locations for catastrophic events and answering some of life's most mysterious questions. As a result, Major Ed Dames feels that this information is so important; Remote Viewers are using their own skill to generate the funding to produce and release of this shocking documentary without any intent of selling it for profit.

You know when someone is telling the truth when there's no profit involved. Otherwise he would simply be wasting his time yes? I'm actually starting to worry about this myself, not because I fear death because of the deaths of billions would truly change our World forever. All I ever really wanted was to see my little girl grow and be with her again and I don't think I'm going to have that chance if this turns out to be true.

Here's the video in question for those who are interested in watching it...

If anyone else knows any information regarding the killshot please feel free to share what you've learned with us, I would be interested in reading it.
edit on 24-3-2013 by TheProphetMark because: Youtube video added

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

I think many are worried around the world now, but I honestly don't think you have to be that worried about this.
Even if it does turn out that this is true one day; this dream/vision have appeared since many decades back it seems so perhaps it is far off, still?

What that in mind, perhaps you and your family could take a vacation trip soon? Close to nature and just enjoy the stillness and beauty?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Three years ago I had a nightmare about the sun.

It started off that my husband, daughter, and I were up at a lake community at a grocery store picking up a bunch of water and snacks. On the way home, a report came on the radio asking for people to stay inside in the afternoon because it was going to be extremely hot outside and to go to their basement if possible. They were giving tips to people on how to stay cool.

Later as we reach home, we receive warnings on tv to go inside and get to the lowest point of our homes and do not go out and look at the sun, stay out of the sun light, etc. I get scared so we run to the gas station nearby to get more water. In the dream I kept saying we needed more water.

I tell my husband to take our daughter and go to the basement and stay and that I would return w/ the water. As I walk out of the gas station, suddenly the heat becomes increasingly hot and I feel as if I'm in a 500 degree oven. I feel faint and sick. I race home among people who are panicked. I heard people crying.

I reach home and jump out of the truck and my skin is burning. I feel as if my skin is melting. I turn and look at the sun and it is getting larger, and larger before me, and then I heard a strange vibrating type frequency noise and it's a humming as if a machine was gearing up and the cogs were getting tighter, and tighter. I start to run for the house and the grass on the lawn appears to be laying over flat and the flowers wilted.

The humming sound increases and I hear a big CRACK and one side of the sun exploded in the sky. I ran for the basement where I find my husband and daughter waiting and they are sweating and hot, vomiting.

I said, "We can't stop it. The sun has changed" and I woke up.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

I honestly do not believe I'll see this in my lifetime. Perhaps my grandchildren or great grandchildren might. I hope not. I cannot imagine this.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fr33kSh0w2012
reply to post by CallYourBluff

I also go delirious and hallucinate but then again I am in constant pain in my Cecum (lower right side colon) since dec 2011 I went to the docs and they said there is nothing wrong with me they even did blood tests?

Hallucinations are sometimes comical and at other times Horrifying I'm also under hellish stress I have Asperger's Syndrome and my mother has schizo-affective disorder as well as Mid-functioning Autism my sister is Autistic and also moderately retarded I am socially inept but excruciatingly intelligent.

I am the one to remark on everything some times my remarks offend people but Tough Luck you will have to live with it and if you don't like it, It's your problem not mine.

I wasn't attacking. Sorry to hear you are feeling bad but delirium tremens is never comical, I can assure you. Gone untreated it has a 35% mortality rate. Try to imagine everything you ever knew about yourself disappearing mixed with the very real feeling of dying.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I had that same feeling as well.

Perhaps I was sort of looking through the veil or something but I hope it stays there.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

No, I have been researching conspiracies since 2007 assuming this post was directed towards me, I don't see that as a feasable interpretation but thank you for the input nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Yeah, if you are referring to the god portrayed in books like the bible and the qoran then...

No thanks.

while I appreciate your contribution to the post, I think I would rather burn alive in Nuclear hellfire.

I want nothing to do with those gods.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join