It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Disturbing Dream I Ever Had

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I 'come to' (the term I typically use for 'I realize I am dreaming') in what appears to be an open field like an agricultural field. There is no one in the field but me. Suddenly, I hear voices all speaking at once they are all saying the same thing, the voices are telling me that I will never see my kids again ( I have four children that live with their mother in North Carolina). The next thing I know I am standing in front of a small grocery store I used to shop at when I lived in Idaho with my ex-wife and our children and my ex and all of my kids are there with me and we are walking toward the entrance of the store when I hear something that reminded me of thunder but like a whip cracking at the speed of light so I turn around and from the northeast of where I am I see what I can only describe as something like a shockwave rising in the air which is then followed by a mushroom cloud. I quickly realize what just happened and start trying to herd my kids into the store, a futile gesture I realize but what else is there to do? We get into the grocery store and everyone inside is in full-blown panic mode. Then I wake up.

I have never in my life had such a terrifying dream and I hope to never have one like this again. When I woke up afterwards I was literally too scared to go back to sleep so i listened to what was left of the final hour of Coast to Coast AM and sat there until the sun came up, the next day that dream was all I could think about and it is still on my mind. I don't think I will ever forget this one. I sure hope the voices I heard were wrong though.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Thats what you get for absorbing all this doom and gloom about nuclear war lately... your subconscious processes it during your sleep - nothing prophetic, but your brain needs to vomit one way or another - stay out of the doom and gloom for a while - just a friendly advice

I dreamt that google servers had become self-aware already but no-one knew... they had been keeping it secret, even from the government - they had finally given birth to a full A.I. A secret project in parallel funded by all the other google stuff like search engine, apps, browser, glasses, phones, os, etc and it was already fully operational and already connected to what we call "the internet" gathering data only.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat
I 'come to' (the term I typically use for 'I realize I am dreaming') in what appears to be an open field like an agricultural field. There is no one in the field but me. Suddenly, I hear voices all speaking at once they are all saying the same thing, the voices are telling me that I will never see my kids again ( I have four children that live with their mother in North Carolina). The next thing I know I am standing in front of a small grocery store I used to shop at when I lived in Idaho with my ex-wife and our children and my ex and all of my kids are there with me and we are walking toward the entrance of the store when I hear something that reminded me of thunder but like a whip cracking at the speed of light so I turn around and from the northeast of where I am I see what I can only describe as something like a shockwave rising in the air which is then followed by a mushroom cloud. I quickly realize what just happened and start trying to herd my kids into the store, a futile gesture I realize but what else is there to do? We get into the grocery store and everyone inside is in full-blown panic mode. Then I wake up.

I have never in my life had such a terrifying dream and I hope to never have one like this again. When I woke up afterwards I was literally too scared to go back to sleep so i listened to what was left of the final hour of Coast to Coast AM and sat there until the sun came up, the next day that dream was all I could think about and it is still on my mind. I don't think I will ever forget this one. I sure hope the voices I heard were wrong though.

HOLY FU.....Can I please swear?

Just by reading your the first sentence, describing 'open field like an agricultural field. There is no one in the field but me.' my heart started beating faster. I was hoping you did NOT have the same dream as I did last night but suprisingly you had a dream striking similar to mine.

Only difference is, when I saw the sun rise I started to see what appeared to be 'shockwaves' like you described and as they got closer to closer to me they looked like Solar Flares burning up the feilds coming closer and closer to me 'I had a family in a Cabin or house behind me but I knew it was too late to do anything about it because it was coming on too fast and before I knew it we were wiped out by the solar flare whiping accorss our land.

"I hear something that reminded me of thunder but like a whip cracking at the speed of light so I turn around and from the northeast of where I am I see what I can only describe as something like a shockwave" Yup, that explains it except I didn't see a mushroom but the whip cracking thing at the speed of light was like a flamethrower being whipped accorss the feild, but I didn't think of it as a flamethrower because I thought of it as a solar flare.

Your dream was so similar to mine, like it's almost the same dream except the mushroom cloud. I don't remember seeing mushroom cloud I really don't. What add synchronicity to start my afternoon. This is like the first synchronicity I ever had with another person in terms of dreams on the same night especially. Thanks for sharing your dream because I wouldn't have shared mine because I didn't think much of it but to have the same dream is just ODD - the shockwaves I saw when the sun rise, they were shockwaves one after the other in a circular motion around the sun. Reading you talk about shockwaves, and a whip cracking at the speed of light is what really connected me with you post.

S&F, thank you so much for sharing.
edit on 22-3-2013 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Thats what you get for absorbing all this doom and gloom about nuclear war lately... your subconscious processes it during your sleep - nothing prophetic, but your brain needs to vomit one way or another - stay out of the doom and gloom for a while - just a friendly advice

I dreamt that google servers had become self-aware already but no-one knew... they had been keeping it secret, even from the government - they had finally given birth to a full A.I. A secret project in parallel funded by all the other google stuff like search engine, apps, browser, glasses, phones, os, etc and it was already fully operational and already connected to what we call "the internet" gathering data only.

It might not be prophetic but what are the odds of the two people on the same site having the same exact dream? Pretty slim if you ask me. It feels like synchronicity to me almost.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Look... I'm not trying to be an *sshole... but, like you said "on the same site".

ATS has been filled with nuke talk for the last 3 weeks (even john titor came to light regarding that "first strike" that's how far the nuke talk went)... now you're regurgitating. I think it's pretty natural. I'd be surprised if he was the only one. And you two arent the only ones... I'm sure in here theres a lot of people dreaming about nuclear events.

It's just how the mind works.

I'm not dismissing anything... just point out the most natural hypothesis.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Look... I'm not trying to be an *sshole... but, like you said "on the same site".

ATS has been filled with nuke talk for the last 3 weeks (even john titor came to light regarding that "first strike" that's how far the nuke talk went)... now you're regurgitating. I think it's pretty natural. I'd be surprised if he was the only one. And you two arent the only ones... I'm sure in here theres a lot of people dreaming about nuclear events.

It's just how the mind works.

I'm not dismissing anything... just point out the most natural hypothesis.

Not just nuclear events. We both saw shockwaves, I seen the wiping solar flares at lighting speed that he only heard. That's just odd. I mean I remember it as cleas as a day seeing those shockwaves coming up in the sky one after another within 10-15 seconds a part.

Meh,I know they are just dreams. But I'm sure there's a deeper meaning behind it because I felt resonated with his post upon reading it because I experienced the exact same thing this person did last night. The odds of that happening are not as great as you might think.

Still pretty cool regardless to know that somebody had the same dream I did last night. Not trying to say there's a prophetic message behind it or anything, I just think it's pretty darn cool that's all.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Mine was almost the same but I wasn't alone. When we saw the wave coming all of the Benny Hill girls there with me were chasing me around in circles trying to catch me for one last,,, well never mind. Instead of trying to hide from the burning rays of death.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Make that 3 kind of...two night ago..I had a dream that is similar with a few differences..it really freaked me out. I woke up and told my husband about it..I had a dream that something was happening to the sun..it was growing dark in the middle of the day..I went to look out this big glass window in the front of my house..(I even know that I was looking south/soutwest..the sun was on that side)..I was looking out over a FIELD..I see what appears to be homes burning or something..because there was smoke coming up from them..but then a few seconds later I see what seems like a huge cloud of whitish green smoke with tints of magenta. This cloud was like the arizona dust storm only moving incredibly FAST..I run into my kitchen and my girls are on the floor..I am yelling at my husband that this smoke is burning my lungs and eyes..it had an acrid taste..I grab towels from under the sink and cover my 5 year olds face..I yell at my husband to cover my 7 year old and run to the basement..I could hear our house popping and slightly swaying (shockwave???) I hear my husband say don't breath this or you will die..and then I woke up...It was so vivid..the colors, the scene, the smells..it was just way too real..I don't put any prophetic meaning to it..just thought I would add my dream as well..it was horrifying..any dreams where my kids are in danger makes me feel really weird for days....

edit on 22-3-2013 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2013 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2013 by Neopan100 because: because I can't type today..

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Wow, man.

If you could have seen just how dropped my jaw was as I read your reply...

yeah, I don't want to look at this dream as prophetic in any way but I have never been unnerved by a dream like I did with this one, not even the Zombie dreams.

this, too, is the first time I have had a dream similar to another persons, let alone somone I don't know or have never met, I hope we are just having bad dreams man because that was awful.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

Maybe you didn't see a solar flare or a nuke.

Maybe you witnessed the Yellowstone Caldera going. Think of the movie, "2012". Did you recently watch it?

But from what the research says...that would be a TEOTWAWKI event.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

THATS HOW I FELT!

when I awoke I was just like wow that was literally the most realistic dream I have ever had! like I was travelling through Time And Realative Dimensions In Space or something. Never in my life have I had a dream so downright terrifying.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

WOULD YOU PEOPLE STOP WITH THE SYNCRONICITIES ALREADY!

man, that was my second thought when I was analyzing the dream later, because, now get this I'm not sure I mentioned it in the OP but, the dream took place in Idaho which is where?

yeah, right by Yelloweffingstone!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

I don't put to much thought into my dreams...some, but not a lot. Usually, I just enjoy them.

But if I had one like you did, I know I would awaken kinda freaked out.

I do have Deja-Vu a lot, and sometimes, I can even link it to a dream. But I have so many thoughts on the various theories about the afterlife it's to be truthful, confusing. So maybe you witnessed a previous event, but put in todays content.

I will admit to having a over active imagination.

Hopefully, you and the rest are not precogs. That would be a bad thing.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I have always had this unfounded fear that something bad was going to happen to the sun in my lifetime. That something I feel was reflected in your dream description.

Sure hope not. :shk:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well I am in Illinois and this was coming from the west..??? I was looking out even though my body was facing kity corner south/southwest I was viewing the cloud coming from the westerly direction..it was like this large cloud of whitish, brownish, greyish, greenish--with just little hints of magenta or red-ish/pink..when the smoke/dust was pushing through the windows I could smell it plain as day..it was horrible..I didn't even make it to my basement door before I was shocked awake..I knew we were dying..i guess..and didn't want to dream that..???

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

This is the third time I had a dream like this..I had a dream (which I posted here) right before the NZ earthquake..It was very similar but the last time rocks or small pebbles..maybe hail was raining down..

When I saw the video from NZ and the guy said he heard the pebbles raining down I just about freaked. 90% of my dreams are the same scenario-Im always in a place with lots a doors, stairs or elevators and Im running constantly looking for the right door..(endless The Shining movie
the other 10% or so are like prophetic type dreams that the world/sun/solar system is doing weird things..I once had a dream where all of the planets could be seen..they were so incredibly close and bright..we were standing in the yard at night looking at them..I remember Jupiter was so close it appeared that it could be reached by airplane..even though that was kind of terrifying it was also a beautiful sight..

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Nice Thread,

But i come to this thread to also share a very disturbing dream i had. Now not to derail this thread but i have to share this with some one besides my wife.

The dream starts with me inside my bedroom on the top floor, then my phone goes off and the only thing it says is MASS CME.. Then i look out the window to see the sun "cracking" thats the best description i can apply to that.

Then i run to the bathroom to get my wife. The door is locked and i can not get to her, Then i feel a burning sensation on my back as i am yelling for her. Dream ends.

I am Not a doom and gloom kinda guy, never had a dream like this before. Does it mean anything or was it some goofy dream from watching to much T.V

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat

Wow, man.

If you could have seen just how dropped my jaw was as I read your reply...

yeah, I don't want to look at this dream as prophetic in any way but I have never been unnerved by a dream like I did with this one, not even the Zombie dreams.

this, too, is the first time I have had a dream similar to another persons, let alone somone I don't know or have never met, I hope we are just having bad dreams man because that was awful.

I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped too, so I know how you feel. As far as 'bad dreams' go? I wouldn't say they were bad at all but BEAUTFIUL, those shockwaves I just couldn't believe how beautiful they were even I was in awe of it in my dream even though I knew I was 'dreaming' but wasn't awake in a lucid way.

I'm sure the dreams meant nothing, or at least I hope not. Be well my brother. Om the side note, I googled 'What does it mean when two people have the same dream?

Top answer with 100% on yahoo.answers is;

Usually two people having the same dream is confirmation that a certain event will happen. God could be warning you and letting you know in advance to get ready. Also, don't be shocked.

Like WTF Lmao. Well funny how he would pick you to have the dream, 'knowing' you would post about it and I wouldn't but I would follow up on it obviously. It's just the weird. I'm not scared if anything happens at all regardless, I've actually recently found God myself and believe within all my heart and have no reason to fear death. I'm going to do some more research on this topic regarding two people with the same dream because it's just too much for me not too since I instantly resonated with your post.
edit on 22-3-2013 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Here is what Wikianswers have to say regarding the question 'What does it mean when two people have the same dream?'

The dream could be important and trying to tell you something, so do something aboutit. Tell someone. If it's something like World War III or some other horrible thing, you should tell Fox 5 News. This may sound really silly, but you should. There were some people who had dreams the night before 9/11 about what happened, and they didn't realize it would happen the next day and lots of innocent people died. So if you want to save kind people, tell someone. Or it could mean that what happened in this dream was meant to be.

I don't know. It's just odd. Should we make another thread on this? I mean how often is it for someone to have exactly the same dream? Let alone these two people don't even know each other but just so happens that they both visit ATS.

Regardless if this is something not to be taken seriously or not but it's also something that we shouldn't scuff at and not take lightly like those who did before 9/11.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well I am in Illinois and this was coming from the west..??? I was looking out even though my body was facing kity corner south/southwest I was viewing the cloud coming from the westerly direction..it was like this large cloud of whitish, brownish, greyish, greenish--with just little hints of magenta or red-ish/pink..when the smoke/dust was pushing through the windows I could smell it plain as day..it was horrible..I didn't even make it to my basement door before I was shocked awake..I knew we were dying..i guess..and didn't want to dream that..???

It was a few months ago I had a similar one, except the cloud of smoke was coming from the east, across the field across the street, like a pyroclastic (sp?) type of thing.
I'm not near anything volcanic.
I remember trying to figure out streets to drive away from it, but it was coming too fast.
The part of the dream that made it feel too real, was that my husband was in the bathroom, and he didn't feel the need to hurry out!
When I told him about the dream, he laughed and said "where you going to run to? There's not enough time"

I blame all the doom porn on ats......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join