It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral projection?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretsOfMe

I like the way you think. I have read that trying it at different times other than when youre actually about to sleep is the best times.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ContactME

no waiting....send me a U2U email...instructions are available here....you don't have to wait to send a private mail

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

that's one of the worst times...because in the beginning stage of learning to relax...youll just fall asleep!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I have a old friend who is a very strong Lucid dreamer, but tends to endup astral projecting in sleep and comes to visit me.

It is usually difficult to consciously leave your body whilst sleeping, but there are some who do this. I'm not sure they hear the high pitch you get when you launch out of body as they are asleep, which made me think they did not know they were astralling. It has gotten to the point of near daily and I have to reach out to gently let them know to stop pestering me

It is like clock work their 4 am they wake up, then go back to sleep and commence to astral (this is a technique you can sometimes be taught to go back to sleep after half hour of being awake at 4am ) spontaneous astralling can take place.

Some people muddle up lucid dreaming / astral projection.

If you do project find the vibration 'love/peace' channel and ask your guides to help you.
Mediating before sleep and naps can lead to spontaneous astral projection during the sleep time.

Good luck.

edit on 18-8-2013 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Hmmm...I guess i don't really understand what you mean by U2U? Oh well..lol

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Hi contactMe, thanks for your reply,
I haven't tried AP willingly for some time now, I figured that I was trying too hard, and worrying too much.
It has happened involuntarily a few of times, but never fully, as in I've felt myself rise over my body but never gone past that.
I do feel more relaxed now when that happens, and I don't give as much thought to 'bad energies', I think meditating regularly like I've been doing helps a lot.
I am understanding more and more what you say about frequencies and vibrations, it's all around us, and we can learn to 'tune in' to different channels. I guess that's what happens when shamans go in trance and see the other side or look into the future.
All the best!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Hello SecretsOfMe,
I've come to realize the same thing, I was doing exactly that, reading other people's experiences, and generally worrying too much.
It's pretty much a personal thing I think and everyone's gonna have a different experience.
I'll start trying again in the near future, I do feel more confident and relaxed about it than before.
cheers,
peace

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Hey Metalholic,
Interesting, are you talking about a persian cat? lol
and it took you to a castle in England? If it is a cat then I think it tried to tell you something.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I have been interested in OOBEs and have attempted to project a few times to no avail. Perhaps it's because my mindset isn't clear enough or maybe I'm not "special" enough, I don't know. No matter how hard I try to grasp a certain knowledge that I just know is there, it slips through my fingers.

I hope that it works out for you and you get to enjoy the astral plane. I'm sure that your mindset is great or you wouldn't be getting as far as you have. Hopefully I will be able to join you soon but I'm not sure I have what it takes...maybe they don't like me or something over there!lol

Good luck! I hope your dreams are beautiful and you really fly

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

Don't put yourself down! You don't have to be "special" to astral project. I believe it only requires that you train your mind to do it correctly, have the patience, quiet places that are more seculded to yourself, and a bit of luck!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ContactME

I like the way you think. I have read that trying it at different times other than when youre actually about to sleep is the best times.

After a lot of research and it seems all agree that trying this after waking up a few hours before normal is the best time. The good news seems to be that the first time is the hardest, but after just getting a partial myself a few months ago, I've yet to have it happen again.

I found one book called "Astral Dynamics" that covers just about everything - almost in too much detail - and I look at it more as reference material now. The 3 books by Bob Monroe show quite an interesting coverage of his journeys to the other side spanning a few decades. They were a bit confusing at first, but really gave me lots of ideas on things I hope to accomplish on "the other side" once I can get over the "beginners hump"

They say that it will happen when you are ready - so here is to looking forward.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join