It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quiz Question For Remembering September 11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Why might the United States be a target for terrorism?

A. Other people just don't like Americans.

B. Decisions we made in the United States have had negative effects on people elsewhere.

C. Terrorists hate everyone.

D. None of the above.

Your answer is?

More here:

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
B ?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Click the link for the answer.... I think you nailed it!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If it isn't B then what could it possibly be

“I’m not going to justify radical terrorists by saying we did anything to deserve that — over 3,000 people died,” Sands told KRIS-TV.

I'm ok with the test, there is nothing wrong with educating our future leaders that the events that unfolded have us to partly blame. Or does she think they attacked us for no reason. We may not have deserved having 3,000 of our innocent men and women slaughtered but we also had a chance to stop them, and did nothing.

Another worksheet on the Bill of Rights apparently names food and medicine as “rights,” not a personal responsibility, according to Sands. She said her son’s answer was falsely marked wrong because he labeled food and medicine as the latter.

That, I'm not ok with
edit on 22-3-2013 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

This was on a test for 5th graders, shouldn't be too difficult to figure out what is really going on here.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
B ?

Correct.

What answer would Mrs. Sands have circled?

EDIT: Kara Sands

edit on 22-3-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
reply to post by mr10k

This was on a test for 5th graders, shouldn't be too difficult to figure out what is really going on here.

Again, I have nothing wrong with the question. I don't expect 5th graders to know that our relations with those nations is what caused the events that unfolded, but I'm almost 99.99% positive that these quiz questions are taken from either a movie or some reading material. Yes I would be apalled if it were just thrown randomly into the curriculum like a penny in butter but that's not what I see here. I honestly can't find any importance in this story other than a mother who doesn't like a couple of test questions.

So tell me, what's really going on here then?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
E - All of the above

that was easy

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

The word "we" in the correct answer should be revealing enough.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by mr10k

The word "we" in the correct answer should be revealing enough.

Ah now I see what you're getting at. You could have just pointed that out before.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Explanation: S&F!

Given those restricted choices ... I choose to answer nothing and totally leave that question unanswered.

Ok now on to this very silly Texas Mom!

And here is why she is completely unbelievable and her rant is not credible and is without any kind of proper foundations at all. She is standing in moral quiksand ...

A Texas mom is furious after discovering that her son’s school is teaching students that the United States is partly to blame for the 9/11 terrorist attacks that claimed the lives of nearly 3,000 people.

And it is clearly obvious that she is mad without any just cause because the USA is no saint and is definately not a sacred cow!

She is deeply upset by such a notion coming to light directly under her nose via her sons test score results, which was probably just testing knowledge retaining skills set and less likely about the specifics of what was on the video since he is only in year 5 at the school he attends and US Political History, in depth, is a colledge or university class and primary and high school just generally gives a basic outline and tests for retaining the information that is shown in class regardless of what that information is ... learning what to learn comes latter when one starts seriously paying for such trade $ecret$!

So she is silly for not homeschooling her kid when she is clearly not impressed by exactly what her son is being educated in and she surely has the full rights as his mother at his current age to have him educated EXACTLY in what and how she wants him to be eductated in.

Although I totally think that she is more than foolish for her rant and her expectations and also her own actions in not homeschooling her son ... I fully support her as a parent in her rights when it comes to what and how her son is raised and educated in,... because logic and reason do win the day eventually.

So in summary ... she should ...

• Homeschool her son and raise him how she knows best.

• Expect less from the government welfare nanny state both locally and federally.

• Expect less of her sons current scholastic skillset as US Political Science is far beyond the average 5th grader and he is probably more focused on making Mom smile and to not chew his ass out lots in front of his mates.

The school acted promptly and dealt with this issue fairly, going so far as to contact the makers of the video, and they have also reviewed the current teaching material and are taking measures to correct such shortcomings.

Several parents are reportedly planning to bring the issue up during the next school board meeting on March 28 and Sands is encouraging more parents to get involved.

That ^^^ is very good and I fully support all the parents and the teachers and staff to fully participate in the countries/usa and the human species collective future ... the children themselves are physically all our best hope for fixing our collective fails as adults and so it will pay off in the long run if we educate them as best they can be educated since they are also in this boat ride called planet caravan ... floating through space etc. and so it is just a ride ... but maybe the kids will learn to steer better and break and accelerate at a less frantic pace.

Personal Disclosure: Enough moddle coddling this poor excuse for a mother.

She is clearly a blind patriot for her nation regardless of morality or even the bare base facts as OBL was CIA trained and yes 9/11 publically was blowback for stuff that the USA had been doing with its foreign policy in other nations for many DECADES!

I’m not going to justify radical terrorists by saying we did anything to deserve that — over 3,000 people died,” Sands told KRIS-TV.

And hence why the USA isn't doing any A+ grade work currently or even for the foreseeable future!

I don't doubt at all that she loves her son and does care deeply about his and other peoples kids education and future prospects.

However shes needs to some homework ... it is called HOMESCHOOL YOUR KIDS OK!

Here is why ...

• No tears over school massacres!

• Have complete understanding of ones child and their scholastic skill level and educational requirements.

• Have complete control over the curriculum ... because there is little point in him knowing anything at all unless one is domesticated first and so washing clothes , cleaning up , taking out the trash and picking up the dog poop will serve him currently and far into the future and will also serve him more rewards in life than any of the reasons in US political science for the current state of affairs that have historical ties that go far back and far beyond anyone who is currently alives lifetime.

Such as en.wikipedia.org...

• posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:43 PM
    link   
    reply to post by OmegaLogos

If you're an American I suppose you don't mind being one of the "we" that made bad decisions.

Or having your children conditioned to believe that WHEN we are attacked again, it will be because of the bad decisions that "we" have made....We will have deserved it!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:56 PM
    link   

Originally posted by mr10k

Ah now I see what you're getting at. You could have just pointed that out before.

I'm surprised it wasn't obvious to you, especially when you seem to be a person of deep thought.

Can you now see the broader implications?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:03 PM
    link   

Why might the United States be a target for terrorism?

A. Other people just don't like Americans.

B. Decisions we made in the United States have had negative effects on people elsewhere.

C. Terrorists hate everyone.

D. None of the above.

Your answer is?

Since this is ATS the correct answer is...

E. None of the Above, the US has never been the target of Terrorism as 9/11 was an inside job by either an Elite cabal or the CIA.

Right?

top topics

join