It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening – How Many Do You Have?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just saw this article but rather than commend it, I think it is extremely flawed. I'm not really sure how feeling fatigued or having sleep problems can be related to 'spiritual awakening'.

www.wakingtimes.com...

5. Changes in Weight

The weight gain in the US population is phenomenal. Other people may be losing weight. We often gain weight because many fears we have suppressed are now coming up to the surface to be healed. We react by building up a defense. We also attempt to ground ourselves or provide bulk against increasing frequencies in our bodies.

I'm very open minded, but how can weight gain as an explanation for 'spritual awakening' be taken seriously? People in America are putting weight on because they are eating junk!

6. Changes in eating habits: Strange cravings and odd food choices.

Some find they are not as hungry as they used to be. Or hungrier.

13. A range of physical manifestations.

Headaches, backaches, neck pains, flu-like symptoms (this is called vibrational flu), digestive problems, muscular spasms or cramps, racing heartbeat, chest pains, changes in sexual desire, numbness or pain in the limbs, and involuntary vocalizations or bodily movements. Some of us have even had old conditions from childhood reappear briefly for healing.

Advice: Remember what I said about seeking medical help if you need it! If you have determined that this is not a medical condition, relax in the realization that it is only temporary.

Disgestive problems and numbness are signs of 'spiritual awakening?'

Either this is a spoof article or the spiritual advice given has been severely misled or hijacked!

Thoughts?

Again, I am open minded but some of these symptoms sound like they could be more like metal toxicity or electromagnetic sensitivites, some sound like serious medial conditions and the advice to accept it is spiritual awakening is absurd and dangerous!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

This seems like an article that covers basically everyone at some point. Everyone is going to have these symptoms, especially with the crap we eat and put into our bodies now days.

I think this is a feel good article written by someone who wanted to justify their declining well-being and health and make everyone "feel good" too.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Either this is a spoof article or the spiritual advice given has been severely misled or hijacked!

Thoughts?

Again, I am open minded but some of these symptoms sound like they could be more like metal toxicity or electromagnetic sensitivites, some sound like serious medial conditions and the advice to accept it is spiritual awakening is absurd and dangerous!

Spiritual awakening does indeed have a biological component. It's not just in your head. People aren't really aware of this because...well, frankly, there just aren't many people awake nowadays. People are asleep and ignorant. And there aren't many people evolving. Our lifestyles just aren't up to the task. They are holding us back.

biologyofkundalini.com...

It's evolution and awakening, and it ain't easy.

edit on 22-3-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
One would experience most of this if they changed their diet to strictly manna. There is nothing easy about the change. Jesus had to give away all his possessions and go into the desert alone to remove the temptation of the world in order to make the shift. he starved himself to the point that nothing was in his system. On the verge of death he was fed manna. He made it clear that anyone could do this but not without faith in GOD. Just remember who tried to tempt him before he was fed and the choice he made.

This is why the poor are closer to God than the rich. A man who can afford the world has much more of an obstacle to overcome than a man with no possessions. Don't mix up someone starving of hunger by no choice of their own with the someone who chooses to not eat of the tree even if it means certain death.
edit on 22-3-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Anyone else have an issue with "physical Symptoms"... of spiritual awakening?

This sounds like the symptoms of time, and aging to me...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This guy knew what a spiritual awakening is.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am spiritually dead!

carry on

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I've noticed some of these in myself the last few years, so maybe I'm on the right track.

5. Changes in weight.

9. Skin eruptions

13. A range of physical manifestations.

17. A desire to break free from restrictive patterns, life-draining jobs consumptive lifestyles, and toxic people or situations.

18. Emotional and mental confusion.

22. A sense of impendingness.

23. Impatience.

24. A deep yearning for meaning, purpose, spiritual connection, and revelation.

46. Dizziness.

When I came across this one, I said, "Yep. I'm on my way"

45. Left-brain fogginess.
... Normally the left-hemisphere’s capacity for order, organization, structure, linear sequencing, analysis, evaluation, precision, focus, problem-solving, and mathematics dominate our often less-valued right brain. What results are memory lapses, placing words in the wrong sequence, inability or no desire to read for very long, inability to focus; forgetting what you are just about to say; ....

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious

This seems like an article that covers basically everyone at some point. Everyone is going to have these symptoms, especially with the crap we eat and put into our bodies now days.

I think this is a feel good article written by someone who wanted to justify their declining well-being and health and make everyone "feel good" too.

Ditto this. It reminds me of an article I read on ATS several years ago about alien abductions. It had a similar list of a few dozen 'symptoms' of alien abduction. According to that list, I'm almost certainly a victim of alien abduction, because everything was either really vague, applied to almost everyone, or was something you wanted to believe about yourself whether it was true or not. (Don't worry; I haven't been abducted :p) I didn't count the points on this list, but I suspect it would tell me I'm waking up spiritually, too, as pretty much all of the points in that list also fall into one of those three categories.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Personally I think that this list of symptoms is for very gullible pitiable folk, to make them feel better, though it doesn't actually help anyone.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
edit: Ok, I actually read the article now .

edit on 23-3-2013 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

Especially when the article says "either more xyz or less xyz". That just covered all bases right there. It's much too vague and encompasses basically everything a normal human would experience.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Thoughts?

Spiritual awakening does indeed have a biological component. It's not just in your head. People aren't really aware of this because...well, frankly, there just aren't many people awake nowadays. People are asleep and ignorant. And there aren't many people evolving. Our lifestyles just aren't up to the task. They are holding us back.

This is a blatant trick. First to insert topic; then to test ATS members as a group study to see who has actually woken up (targeted to replyer-ees to this post). Brilliant. Lifestyles are not up to task? what about the people that describe them (TOO MANY) most very disorganized. I hate it when someone is purposely trying to drown me with its dead weight. One either recognises the symptoms or is not involved in frequency raising for whatever reason (not supposed to wake up; or exist half dead or on the way to becoming a finite conclusion). You either get it or you dont, no chance for any second thoughts here because this realization should have already taken place, too late, the paradym has changed.
edit on 24-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

join