It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Insurers Warn on Premiums

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

This is what "the people" wanted though apparently. All we heard about when baby Bush was getting ready to leave was how we were all going to be taken care of. It was going to be great and people would poop rainbows, and we could ride fairy unicorns to work, and it would always be sunny outside........

Well you get the point.

I am not sure if I should be mad, sad, or laugh and point at those idiots who believed everyone would be taken care of.

Raist

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

If that is true we are going to be in for some real fun times in the future. It will be a regular party.

Raist

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ElleLachyme

That is just it. What are you going to do? You have to have insurance by 2014 or you will be fined.

One way or another they will make you pay. They sold us down the river and they had the support of a great many of our neighbors.

Raist

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well all i can say is that, when you do the right things, the right results happen. When you do the wrong things, you're going to get screwed up results.

The bad results will show themselves in time and hopefully people actually wake up and stop lying to themselves.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

yeah my company that makers water faucets for looks buy it for life told all employees that its high end ppo platinium plan would be considered a caddilac plan under obamacare and cost the company a tax for everyemployee in it so they would be dropping that insurance in a year or so and we would all have to join their crappy gold hmo plan that will cost us out the keister alot more per each doctors visit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join