It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Answers are found in Religion, Faith and Theology Thread - God and the Singularity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Singularity (Noun)
The state, fact, quality, or condition of being singular.
A peculiarity or odd trait.

1 Timothy 2:5 - 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has NOW been witnessed to at the proper time.

That time is NOW

The quality of the answer is marked by how well it dispels your previous notions of truth. Higher axioms always raise consciousness and awareness to higher truths. Just like your experience reading this thread, paradox is resolved by seeing the higher axioms of truth. If you have eyes to see, this thread can expand that awareness beyond the limits imposed on you from ignorance of the higher axiom. Ignorance is simply IgnoreANCE. Don't ignore truth. See it for what it is and join me in denying ignorance.

Before reading, see the video at the end, then come back and read the verses I have shown here to reveal the truth behind the image of God. Quick Link to the Video

This is a great video that describes God as a singularity apart from time and our existence within the kingdom of God inside the image of Time, Space, Matter and Energy. Ultimately, reality is consciousness (Spirit) inside a moving image. That image is produced by Word (Information). (Lennard Susskind explaining Energy as Information. Stanford Institute of Theoretical Physics)

Genesis 1:1,3

In the Beginning (TIME), God created the Heavens (SPACE) and the Earth (Matter). Fiat Lux! Let there be light (ENERGY).

Hebrews 11

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

The IMAGE

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Look in a mirror and you see your image. An image is not what casts it. Knowing this, you can easily conceptualize the fact that you are not the image here in this reality. You are the one on the other side casting the image. The child of God is always with God on the other side.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

It's an image dimly lit.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

God is raising children. It is not possible for you to love your children more than God loves you. See the image as it is and you are free from it. Your Father loves you enough to give himself totally for your life. The crucifiction of Christ was symbolic of this sacrifice of the Father for us all. Ultimately, this is what every Bible symbol points toward. Baptism is our immersion into the waters of life so we can rise as new creations. The Son of God hanging on the cross is what it took for God to give Himself totally to create this universe. Involution and Evolution is the key to understanding the Son's baptism into the material world. It is also the key to knowing how you are involved WITH the Son in the image. You are raised as a child WITH the Son.

1 Corinthians 10

17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

We are all one loaf (Soul) that IS the Son of God on this side of the image.

John 3

23 Now John also was baptizing at Aenon near Salim, because there was plenty of water, and people were coming and being baptized. 24 (This was before John was put in prison.) 25 An argument developed between some of John’s disciples and a certain Jew over the matter of ceremonial washing. 26 They came to John and said to him, “Rabbi, that man who was with you on the other side of the Jordan—the one you testified about—look, he is baptizing, and everyone is going to him.”

27 To this John replied, “A person can receive only what is given them from heaven. 28 You yourselves can testify that I said, ‘I am not the Messiah but am sent ahead of him.’ 29 The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom’s voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete. 30 He must become greater; I must become less.”

Which side of the Jordan (River of Life) are we on? We are baptized into the water to rise to new life. That water is the one given by the Son. He is the light and life. He is the way (Eastern), the truth (Western Philosophy) and the life (reality). He is the light of the world (Enlightenment to Origin). His the light of our mind (Consciousness). Read the verse below to see how Word is also the collapsing wave (Word) of light.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

We are INSIDE this image of the Cosmos, the first born Son.

From the Prayer of Hermes

“Giving the greatest thanks to God, His Image reverencing,—not ignorant that he [man] is, too, God’s image, the second [one]; for that there are two images of God—Cosmos and man.”

From the Gospel of Philip

Gospel of the Nazarenes (Lection 88)

12. For by involution and evolution shall the salvation of all the world be accomplished: by the Descent of Spirit into matter, and the Ascent of matter into Spirit through the ages.

Hidden Mystery with Moses and Baptism of Nations

edit on 22-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Wow awesome video.
This theory kind of explains something i have been pondering. The difference in the 10 day timeline and the 7 day timeline. I think that perhaps there was a change in the plan. It points to some type of choice to be made between the two. I can't explain why but i think Ezekiel had something to do with it. I sense some type of communication between Ezekiel,Jesus and Timothy and that is just a guess and i have no proof.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Wow awesome video.
This theory kind of explains something i have been pondering. The difference in the 10 day timeline and the 7 day timeline. I think that perhaps there was a change in the plan. It points to some type of choice to be made between the two. I can't explain why but i think Ezekiel had something to do with it. I sense some type of communication between Ezekiel,Jesus and Timothy and that is just a guess and i have no proof.

I am not sure if you are referring to my last thread about the 10,000 years of Enoch, but I did have a theory on it. If you didn't mean the Enoch thread (Enoch's 10 Weeks), then this is indeed a great synchronicity. Anyway, I was thinking of this verse:

Malachi 4:6

He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction."

Elijah was giving the task of Baptism if you read 1 Kings 17. When he appears in the first century as John the Baptist, his main task would be to baptize humanity back into the water over the next 2000 years. Our immersion had the task listed above.

Luke 1

17 And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the parents to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous--to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."

The first resurrection is where we are today. All 7 billion of us are here, but righteous and wicked together. We are here, raised from the dead, to see Christ give his judgement. Quite possibly, this judgement might be to cut the days short or to extend them 4 more. If Elijah succeeds, we might very well get a few extra days. If he fails, destruction at 6 possibly. I was thinking this very thing the other day when I authored that thread. It was in the back of my mind how there could be 10 days given, but 6 outlined by the early 1st century church fathers.

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I think you are spot on. I go back to Jesus saying he would basically do the opposite of that. He took our sins down with him in hopes that he would be redeemed by our actions. (falling away that you are describing) Before his decent he located the son of perdition thru the death of the son. But who would know or would believe? So he traded his place with the evil son and gave power to one to reveal the evil son when the time was right. Just look at that resurrection depiction of Jesus rising from a nuke. It is a living piece of art. That is the goal of satan just as you have stated. I also think we have a weak link in the chain. Someone wrestling between the teachings of Jesus, man's law and GOD'S law. In other words a different set of rules for the saints and everyone else.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

I think you are spot on. I go back to Jesus saying he would basically do the opposite of that. He took our sins down with him in hopes that he would be redeemed by our actions. (falling away that you are describing) Before his decent he located the son of perdition thru the death of the son. But who would know or would believe? So he traded his place with the evil son and gave power to one to reveal the evil son when the time was right. Just look at that resurrection depiction of Jesus rising from a nuke. It is a living piece of art. That is the goal of satan just as you have stated. I also think we have a weak link in the chain. Someone wrestling between the teachings of Jesus, man's law and GOD'S law. In other words a different set of rules for the saints and everyone else.

This doesn't sound anything like what I said. Please expound with scripture.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Matthew 10:35-38
King James Version (KJV)
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

It may take me a bit to get my thoughts together but this seems to raise questions for me. And yes context may be the key here.

www.letusreason.org...
This is some of my point. One would need to delve into the bible from below in order to understand where this guy got his info. i for one will not open that book but i have been told some things from it. Like on the cover of it is the resurrection throne that changes as the statue gets upgraded.

I did not mean to indicate these were your words but only my interpretation of alot of info you have covered based on some of my own research.
edit on 22-3-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ephesians 4:8-10
King James Version (KJV)
8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

I think what i'm trying to say is that the three days he spent in his tomb is somehow happening now and then. The resurrection statue is just about as old as Jesus was when he was on the cross. I think it is possible that for everyday he walked with us he had to spend the same time in hades. It's just speculation and theory.

Matthew 12:40 (English-NIV)
For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Luke 23:42-43 (English-NIV)
42 Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom."
43 Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise."

So was he in two places at once?
edit on 22-3-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I have learned to that these contradictions and paradoxes are not what they first seem. This is the best part: When you reach a paradox such as this, the answer will come by examining the context and looking beyond the moment it was spoken. God thinks dimensionally and we need to see why he says what he says.

So, just to be clear. I showed that Elijah / John was to bring families together and you notice that Jesus seems to say he is breaking them apart. I think the answer is clear, at least from my perspective.

By bringing fathers together with sons, Elijah is baptizing the souls of sons back into the water. This is a process over thousands of years. If you realize the true meaning of baptism, you see that the son becomes the father in the next generation. We literally raise our own children to then become our fathers and mothers. Which side of the Jordan was Christ and which side was Elijah on? You can find this at the bottom of John 3. Christ was on the side with humanity, in the water. Elijah was on the other side above, returning the soul. While Elijah would return the soul, Jesus had a different task.

In the passage concerning Jesus, he is showing you that he will divide mankind by the church. Paganism was inside the home with this culture. They were immersed into the wrong side of truth. Because of this, anyone joining the 'way' of Christ would be cast away from that environment. This division was what he was speaking of. Read the entire chapter and you see that his mission was to build a new building called the church. Once this work was begun, the next 2000 years would then show Elijah returning the fathers to the sons. Otherwise, the entire thing would be taken down. This is the work to build the temple over 3 days (3000) years.

Does this resolve your paradox and contradiction?

You must be born again.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I love that clip. It has symbolism that most would miss. Satan is the officer that says, "Nothing can stop us now." All the while, the guy he was trying to stop was in the TV image proclaiming his identity as his own grandpa. Too many people miss this stuff. It's in nearly every move we watch.

"It's impossible! We killed that man!" "Then kill him again. Our future is in his hands!"

Satan thought he did. The last statement is correct.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Sounds like grandpa was taking care of business.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I think what i'm trying to say is that the three days he spent in his tomb is somehow happening now and then. The resurrection statue is just about as old as Jesus was when he was on the cross. I think it is possible that for everyday he walked with us he had to spend the same time in hades. It's just speculation and theory.

The three day sign of Jonah is the sign given to the corrupt leaders. It is the 3000 years between the time the temple was torn down (really Jesus as the temple raised) and the time he would take to build it back. 2000 years has passed. Equally, Peter was told of this 3 days. When he was asked by Christ to feed the sheep, he repented on the third time. Each of the three times, Christ asked, "Do you Agape me (Divine Love)?" Peter replied, "You know I Phileo love you (Family Love). It was not until the third time that Peter (Peter the Roman) knows what he is saying. He is saying, "Feed the Sheep." REPENT! Give. Be the servant an never the one served. See the prophecy of the Pope and watch the actions of Pope Francis 1.

What else did Jesus tell Peter in the same passage?

John 21

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. 18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

He first served (dressed himself). He then is served as a king (Is dressed by servants). For this, he will die a death he does not want to die. The rock (Petros) will be rolled away to reveal Christ (Petra). The true church age starts on the last day.

In the mean time, Satan will try to kill Christ. Christ is the church. We, who are many, are one body. 1 Corinthians 10

What Satan will find is that this is his final blow. Once he kills off the Christians, fire comes on what is left. Satan clears out the wheat for God, then leaves the tares for the fire. Here is the plan.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

This is Satan's blunder. Why? None of those burned up will enter the waters of baptism again. The end. Just like meshach, shadrach, and abednego, water puts out fire. Death is no match for God. The righteous will die in the first resurrection. Revelation 20 outlines this, then, the second death has no power. Fire is reserved for those who remove the righteous. We are the only thing holding that fire back at this point.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Satan is not too smart.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Sometimes a ton of bricks hitting you can be the most comforting feeling.
Someone told me when i was a boy that Enoch was right.
Now i know why. Thank you sir.

join