It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recurring Alien Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I have had numerous dreams about cigar shaped strobe light ufos attacking people on the ground with blue energy beams that disintegrate people. They always appear at nigjt. And they are always killing people.

Another recurring dream is being taken aboard an alien ship run by humans from a different world. They give me the choice of coming with them or staying on earth. These aliens have white metal ships that are immense and cool looking skinsuits/ uniforms of red and white and black. Their ships are huge and cover the sky and they look have smaller atmosphere ships they use to get around and teleport ability.

Another dream I had was an invasion fleet of hostile black and red ships that filled the skys over our cities and were invading with mecha with plasma weapons and small black and red glowing metallic ships.

The human aliens are always friendly and advanced but I never see any other alien races. The cigar strobe ships always kill and attack but never saw aliens. Ive had dreams of being taken off planet to ships and seeing humans in stasis some are very old some young. One time I was there with a beautoful brown haired girl and after we were taken back to earth we were in whar seemed to be a parking garage with concrete. I have loveing feelings toward her and always tell her I love her when we leave. And I dont want her to go. But I dont remember seeing aliens in those dreams but I know Im being taken aboatd a ship. I dont have any ideas what these dreams mean. Anyone have similar dreams? I dream in vivid color just like Im watching a movie. Im a creative person and have an amazing imagination. But it weirds me out these are recurring. I Wonder if Im being abducted. Weird.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by texasyeti

Aliens To dream that you are an alien symbolizes the undiscovered part of yourself. Your manifestation as an alien may be your way of "escaping" from reality. Dreams of this nature also symbolize your outlandish ideas and your wild imagination. To dream that you are being invaded or abducted by aliens indicates your fear of your changing surroundings or your fear of losing your home and family. You feel that your space and/or privacy is being invaded. To see aliens in your dream signify that you are having difficulties adapting and adjusting to your new surroundings. You are feeling "alienated" and disconnected. You may also be having difficulties with how to handle or deal with a certain situation or person. On a psychological level, seeing aliens represent an encounter with an unfamiliar or neglected aspect of your own self. TOP **See The Meaning In Action: "Kidnapped By Aliens"

Link

Has alot to do with your strong imagination...funny you said that lol hope this helps
edit on 22-3-2013 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I have had similar dreams throughout much of my life involving alien and UFO motifs. I'm not sure why they're so dominant in my psyche. Why not something else that I pay more attention to? Why aren't I having more dreams about ice hockey or something?

Sometimes the dreams seem to suggest hostility--other times they are peaceful, beautiful, and enlightening. I can understand those themes, but why the UFOs and aliens? Wish I knew.

I have had at least 1 very vivid dream of UFOs/aliens attacking and killing humans on a grand scale. That was a creepy dream!

But I think sometimes our dreams are just there to provide some entertainment. Hollywood sure ain't doing it for me. Just give me a good UFO thriller dream and I'm good for weeks.

edit on 22-3-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

You hit the nail on the head. I live in a city I really dont like moved about a year ago but dont like it.I moved away from a place I loved but couldnt make money in and the new place sucks. So that may be it. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Yeah, I wouldn't jump to the "I'm being abducted" route just yet. Once you start having all the other symptoms and physical symptoms of a classic abduction, then I would worry.

For now, just try to keep your spirits up and do your best to adjust. Eat something good, read a good book, and try a new activity or hobby. Keep that good old serotonin flowing. Good luck

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

In your own words from my thread......I agree with you 100%, whatever is happening or you imagine is happening......"I think [they] should start with you."

texasyeti
reply to post by ItDepends

I think we should start with you.

new topics

top topics

join