It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia mom shot in leg and baby killed in stroller by kids with gun

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
These so-called kids are nothing but second or third generation thugs who have been taught true hate and probably have a certain code of conduct instilled in them by gangsta parents and grandparents (if they even know who their real parents and grandparents are). Their mothers probably have a steady stream of these kinds of men in and out of their lives all the time. Remember, 73% of black babies are born out of wedlock.....73%!!!

I bet they never blinked an eye when they shot that baby. Call it evil, sociopathic, psychopathic, or whatever you want to label it. Once you have it, it can't be cured. It's a pox on the world whether in a neighborhood, a city (Chicago?), or a country.

Putting that kind of human (I use the word loosely) in prison isn't going to rehabilitate them.

(And idiots think decent people should disarm!!!!!!!!!!!!)

edit on 23-3-2013 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have lived in the town this murder happened in for many years. The ghetto blacks in the city are nothing more than animals and should be treated as such. If you take out the black crime in the statistics, violent crime would be almost non existent. The surrounding areas are packed with gun toting white people (me included) that more than likely own a Confederate flag and mean it for reasons like these degenerate animals. We do not pay attention to what outsiders and their utopian bull#@$% have to say, and believe me, when the lights go out, it will be made sure that garbage like this will not be a problem any longer.
edit on 23-3-2013 by shai hulud because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Something is not right about this story.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanTv
reply to post by amrith777

I saw the comments about his FB and checked it out, didn't bother with the myspace though. Yeah he was 100% in a gang. I saw the mention of "Midtown Goon", but I think they might call themselves Money-ville considering he has another friend with "money-ville" in his FB name.

Looked up Brunswick, Ga gangs and got this gem from about 6 years ago...Here

This is a nice look into how they're thinking.

Dig dis, If there are know jobs avalible, how are we going to make our money?
Everything on the southside are either owned by mexicans, are there not worth working for such as a liquor store. Every job a ni*ga dreams of having is located on the islands but they dont want us over there. soon as they here were from the mainland they have second thoughts. So we get dis money by any means.Robbing They Rich azz's

For those who make this a gun issue, you aren't looking at the whole picture. WHY did he try to rob this lady in the first place? Education system sucks, poverty, kids feel like they have nothing to do besides drugs and "getting money". Sounds like a boredom problem, really.

Thanks for the links,very interesting (just glanced,but I got the gist and will look more in depth in a bit.)Speaking of Money-ville,I was on another site just now (Websleuths) and someone who just joined there directed us to a couple very interesting Youtube vids.I am horrible at posting links,pics and embedding here and not feeling well.Just search "moneyville Brunswick" and you'll see the first two should be what I'm talking about.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This makes me so sick...
Oh man enough to kill a baby? With that action try them as adults. Where were the parents of these killers? They should be held accountable too.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BanTv

That's just it. By applying reverse racism they propagate racism. It is a never ending cycle. Things like this just hurt the black communities opportunities for good jobs. It causes more racism. It will never end.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by jefwane
This isn't about guns as much as it's about a subculture in our society that allows, encourages, and glorifies acting like an animal.

What "subculture" would that be?

Hmm, Crip-meister. Speaking of Crips...
Perhaps they mean the gangbanger culture that promotes killing as initiation? But no they aren't guilty right because that's a way of life for inner city, I mean spoiled suburban latch key kids that have computer access probably at home? "My momma didn't buy me new sneakers so I'm gonna rob a ___insert derogatory language__."

That's outright pathetic.
NO culture should strive to be that. What happened to "getting out of the ghetto."????????

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Gonna give it a whirl and try to post these,even though I suck at it:

Moneyville Hood Fight

youtu.be..." target="_blank" class="postlink">LiL D ft Ceon - MoneyVille (YnT Music) Brunswick,Ga

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
This reminds me of the story about the black man who stole the car with the two kids in the back seat and drove it into a lake........................... Oh wait it was the mother.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am not saying that is the case here just that is seems to remind me of this. I would like to see more on this case.

I do though think this will turn out differently than what the original report is saying.

Raist

Where are the ATS freakin 404 squad on this? You guys shut down the mere mention of Sandy Hook, yet you let this take place ? You're a bunch of hypocrites obviously! These posts are questioning whether or not the mother did this to her own child or is complicit in the coverup of something? Come on!! Double standards? We cant get to the bottom of Sandy Hook because you guys are hiding something, but yet we can trash this poor mom all day?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

People who constantly only deal in extremes always miss any point made. There is a reason why you need a license to carry a gun. The fact that you need one dismisses the possibility of everyone carrying one. The people who commit crimes with guns are most of the time the ones who do not have a license and therefor would not care if guns are banned entirely or not and so it would not change a thing for them. As of right now there are: .People who are vetted and carry a gun legally .People who do not carry guns And . people who carry guns illegally You seem to want to change that into : .People who do not carry guns And . people who carry guns illegally Not sure where that will get or why you would want to but hey..
reply to post by Rubic0n

A robbery in America is 200 more likely to involve a gun than one in the UK.

We have somewhere around 50 gun homicides a year in the UK.

Therefore UK gun controls work, a fact which American gun lovers don't seem to grasp. Outlawing guns DOES NOT end up with guns only in the hands of outlaws. It just removes guns from the vast majority of criminals reach, as most guns used in crime in the US are legally bought.

A society with easily available firearms always ends up with them being seriously abused by criminals, particularly handguns. Long guns are not really practical for most crime as they are too hard to conceal. We see this in the UK where legit citizen gun ownership and gun crime have a poor relationship because it's handguns that are mainly used in what little gun crime we have. We have guns, several of our friends own guns (rifles and shotguns). My real issue is that you think the average citizen needs to have a people killing machine, and can't connect that this is how guns become available to criminals.

My comment about having to carry a gun 24/7 was in response to someone who said this could have been avoided if she'd been carrying a gun. So was she supposed to carry a gun all the time then?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

More times than not...YES..yes it does (at least in my book)..why?

1. Talking like fools (1/2 the time I don't understand a thing..ebonics is just foreign to me) and I know I'm not the best writer, and I have to use spell check on occasion..but in general people can (hopefully) understand me.

2. Pants down to ankles or hanging down at all is incredibly ridiculous looking. Buy clothes that fit or purchase a belt. I really don't think I need say more on this subject.

3. Calling women/girls B!tches or "baby mommas"..well, honestly do I really need to go there???

4. Gang signs--gangs are horrible, the people that are in gangs should really be exterminated. They are of no use to society and contribute NOTHING...well, with the exception of offspring that will in-turn end up doing all of the above while govt hands out free phones, housing and foodstamps to them or they take up space in our prison system or grave yards..

Do you really 'know' any good kids that act like this? I mean what kind of parents would let their children go around and display ANY of the above behavior? I know that I would NOT stand for it..Have some self-respect man...and show respect if you to want to receive the same. These punks think the world owes them something..the world doesn't owe anything to anyone..the quicker kids learn this the better..yet the ghetto mentality seems to be that the world is there for the taking..and they are going to do just that.

Hopefully, justice will be swift.. Execution by firing squad.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Antigod.....You are seeing only one level of the issue of an armed populace. It sounds all warm and fuzzy, simple and logical on the surface, but, without elaborating on the depth of meaning of the American Second Amendment, let me just say that our population here in the U.S. and our overall demographics does not translate into the UK idea of relinquishment of this unalienable right. The issue of violence must be solved another way.

edit on 23-3-2013 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Good for you and yours

Imo we can't ignore the male contribution in raising children. It takes a very strong determined woman to successfully go it alone.

Doing the right thing isn't always easy to accept, especially in a materialistic society. My parents were depression era, providing financially was #1 for them.

My brother was a unique challenge for my family's lifestyle. Some kids can't stay on an even keel without nearly constant parental supervision/interaction. There's hell to pay when those types are left to their own devices for too long.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by blackz28

She was grazed in the ear by a bullet so evidently he did aim for her head. You know, it's hard to aim properly when you hold the gun sideways.

Wow. Stereotype much?

Outta line.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antigod

People who constantly only deal in extremes always miss any point made. There is a reason why you need a license to carry a gun. The fact that you need one dismisses the possibility of everyone carrying one. The people who commit crimes with guns are most of the time the ones who do not have a license and therefor would not care if guns are banned entirely or not and so it would not change a thing for them. As of right now there are: .People who are vetted and carry a gun legally .People who do not carry guns And . people who carry guns illegally You seem to want to change that into : .People who do not carry guns And . people who carry guns illegally Not sure where that will get or why you would want to but hey..
reply to post by Rubic0n

Therefore UK gun controls work, a fact which American gun lovers don't seem to grasp. Outlawing guns DOES NOT end up with guns only in the hands of outlaws. It just removes guns from the vast majority of criminals reach, as most guns used in crime in the US are legally bought.

A society with easily available firearms always ends up with them being seriously abused by criminals, particularly handguns. Long guns are not really practical for most crime as they are too hard to conceal. We see this in the UK where legit citizen gun ownership and gun crime have a poor relationship because it's handguns that are mainly used in what little gun crime we have. We have guns, several of our friends own guns (rifles and shotguns). My real issue is that you think the average citizen needs to have a people killing machine, and can't connect that this is how guns become available to criminals.

My comment about having to carry a gun 24/7 was in response to someone who said this could have been avoided if she'd been carrying a gun. So was she supposed to carry a gun all the time then?

Even if the gun was originally purchased legally, that doesn't mean the person using it acquired it legally. It is ridiculously easy to get a gun illegally in the US and more regulation will only make it more profitable to sell guns illegally.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Gun laws are about as effective as drug laws
reply to post by gladtobehere

Strange, they work a treat in most of Europe and Australia.

So you think everyone being forced to carry a side arm with them 24/7 is the way to go instead?

oh really, in the UK we had basically no gun restrictions until the 1920s and precious little crime- in fact, crime only rocketed from the 1960s onwards, so you need to check your simpleton views on these issues

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence

She was grazed in the ear by a bullet so evidently he did aim for her head. You know, it's hard to aim properly when you hold the gun sideways.

Wow. Stereotype much?

Outta line.

I'll level with you, nobody gives a flying sh one t, about stereotyping a baby killer- nobody is outta line, just so you know

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
hear the 911 calls here
www.cnn.com...
edit on 23-3-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Rubic0n

no two countries are the same, the UK was safer when we had no gun restrictions in the 1920s, look at mexico etc- certainly do not Lord it up over the US, we in the UK have nothing to lecture other nations about in terms of law and order

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence

Wow. Stereotype much?

Outta line.

It's not a racial issue. Holding a gun sideways allows one to engage targets laterally without moving your arm or body.

It's about skillZ.

Having an MLK jr. moment are you? The race war is over.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join