It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia mom shot in leg and baby killed in stroller by kids with gun

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
A 14year old and 17year old have been arrested in connection with the murder of the 13month old baby.

Stories like this will unfortunately become commonplace in a country that has become obsessed with firearms. As long as the US is a gun-loving society we will continue to read shocking stories like this.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
A 14year old and 17year old have been arrested in connection with the murder of the 13month old baby.

Stories like this will unfortunately become commonplace in a country that has become obsessed with firearms. As long as the US is a gun-loving society we will continue to read shocking stories like this.

simplistic, especially since the anti gun lobby recently told us that gun ownership has plumetted since 1970

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This isn't about guns as much as it's about a subculture in our society that allows, encourages, and glorifies acting like an animal. Does anyone think that either of these two animals came from a home with a mother and a father in their life. Or for that matter that either of these two killers have a parent(s) that actually works for a living? I'd be extremely surprised to find that either of them have a father in their life or a mother that is gainfully employed.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Thats an awful story. I dont get involved in the guns/anti-guns discussions on here, because im british and i dont feel i know enough about guns in american society to make a judgement, but i still feel that if guns were illegal, would those kids have got hold of them, and yeah i know that knives are lethal too, but dont you have more chance of survival with a stab wound.

It is a really sad story, but I do wonder, are most Britons as unawares of what has been happening in your own country as you are?... You are not the first one to imply a ban on firearms will stop gun crimes in the U.S., except for the fact that in your own country gun crimes have EXPONENTIALLY INCREASED since your ban on guns in 1997... Not to mention that most of the homicides/murders committed with guns in the U.S. happen in DEMOCRAT/LIBERAL cities/states where guns are either heavily restricted or outright banned, Go figure...

That's also without pointing out the fact that all the murderers you keep hearing about in U.S. on your news who used guns to commit their hineous crimes were democrat/liberal...

edit on 23-3-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Mom and baby should have been armed with gun.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane
This isn't about guns as much as it's about a subculture in our society that allows, encourages, and glorifies acting like an animal.

What "subculture" would that be?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

edit on 23-3-2013 by U4ea82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by jefwane
This isn't about guns as much as it's about a subculture in our society that allows, encourages, and glorifies acting like an animal.

What "subculture" would that be?

the subculture that allows, encourages and glorifies acting like an animal?

the su

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ibanezroxor
Mom and baby should have been armed with gun.

I agree.

That infant shoulda been packin'.

Coulda saved his maw (and hisself), or vice versa.

'Cause if everyone had guns there'd be Shakespearean tragedies in the streets every day.

Or quickest to the draw.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

"Of course people who shouldn't have them can get them. That's because guns are so easy to come by in America. "

specially when your government is selling them back to the drug dealers.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

double
edit on 23-3-2013 by ~widowmaker~ because: tt

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Brunswick, Georgia (CNN) -- Two teen boys in this coastal city were charged with murder Friday, accused in the fatal shooting of a 13-month-old boy who was in a stroller being pushed by his mother.

Aided by a description and a check of school attendance records to determine who was not in classes Thursday, officers searched for the young suspects and took them into custody, police said.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

gheesh...you been living under a rock or something? "what subculture" really? it's in our music, in our news, on movies, on tv, on our streets...it's everywhere..gangsta is "in"..talking like uneducated fools..pants down to ankles, calling women "b!tches" and baby mommas..calling friends words that can not be used here..throwin' their gangsta signs (like most even know)..

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

I think the news said both sets of parents are incarcerated...SURPRISE....SURPRISE....SURPRISE

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
reply to post by jefwane

I think the news said both sets of parents are incarcerated...SURPRISE....SURPRISE....SURPRISE

Has anyone seen the 17 yr old Facebook page? He's nothing but a thug. Talking about killing, making gang signs, putting a bandana around his face while making the gun sign with fingers, showing off money(probably all stolen), even a few people who are supposedly friends with him, said he did it & were disgusted by his actions, and the boys aunt trying to lie for him...poor baby & mom.....this kid was sick...

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
reply to post by Bisman

I wondered if maybe she came up with a story to cover forr something

this has made no sense to me since it broke, adult alive but baby shot ??? hummmm

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
reply to post by cripmeister

gheesh...you been living under a rock or something? "what subculture" really? it's in our music, in our news, on movies, on tv, on our streets...it's everywhere..gangsta is "in"..talking like uneducated fools..pants down to ankles, calling women "b!tches" and baby mommas..calling friends words that can not be used here..throwin' their gangsta signs (like most even know)..

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blackz28

She was grazed in the ear by a bullet so evidently he did aim for her head. You know, it's hard to aim properly when you hold the gun sideways.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
hopefully a few contrite amateur Columbos from the first few pages of the thread

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Damn ghetto trash scum... I hope they both rot in hell if there is a hell... I pray there will be prison justice.

Gs

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join