It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia mom shot in leg and baby killed in stroller by kids with gun

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
What ever the story, I just can't get my head around the idea that some human beings can be so evil and have no thoughts of consideration for the person they kill. You have to wonder if people who kill are born evil, or is it really just how they were raised?

1 feels its related to them being the products of their environments, meaning the habitat zone where they grow contributes highly to their mass out comes instead of the FEW who can recognize and not allow the ills to take them over and progress beyond as the many FOLLOW... This is associated with the parenting/education etc. So 1 does not feel these or any are born that way unless assisted from a non physical presence guiding souls here for this which seem illogical.

good question

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I just caught this thread, read the OP and knew right away who shot her baby. So by the time I checked the OP the suspect had been apprehended. I went to the source right away because (sorry to say) I knew it was some black youths.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If this is all on the level...the kids are indeed evil monsters. It is my belief that 14 is coming upon the age of accountability.
But 10 and 14?
No and I mean NO gun law can fix this.
This is a story not of a mother and child shot...but of two children gone catastrophically wrong.
Somewhere is a non mother and non father that deserve the death penalty.
Believe me...if you half way know my beliefs about things then I believe in personal responsibility...but 14 is kinda borderline and 10 is a child. Yes they are likely loss and need to be put away. The sorry excuse for the POS human beings that brought these kids into this world and let this happen need to be put down in a manner that would make a snake killing look kind.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
First I'd like to say my condolences go out to the victim(s) and their family, they are sure to be affected.

I believe that the kids are a product of not only their environment but of their culture. A culture of materialism and narcissism, greed and envy and gangstas.
Personally, IMO, Those kids should have been is school. Had they been, this tragedy wouldn't have occurred. They should not have had a gun, definitely. I think their parents should be punished or held somewhat responsible to an extent as well, they need to be made into examples (unless they were working ie, etc). I'd be welling to bet that if the parents were to face some type of punishment in certain instances (I say certain, not all) that the crime rate conducted by youths would drop. This would be carried out in a case by case basis. Even if it were to drop %1, that would be better than no drop in crime or an increase.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by texas thinker

the original report said they were maybe 10 and 14 but since they were caught they told us 14 and 17

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by redtic

With a fully armed public criminals might think twice before targeting someone. Who is an easier target for an armed criminal a person with a gun or without?

en.wikipedia.org...

www.snopes.com...

Who has the lowest gun related violence in the world? A place where you have to own a gun.

Raist

Actually according to the source for your link Australia (where guns are mostly illegal) has 1/5th the gun related homicide rate of Switzerland (0.09 compared 0.52 homicides per 100,000). The UK (also no guns) is even lower at 0.04.

Switzerland is waaay off from the "lowest in the world", they are only low if you exclude countries where guns are restricted like UK, Australia, Germany etc.

edit on 22/3/13 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Well that changes things a tiny bit.
How the heck does it get reported as a 10 year old? wow.

But still.....a tragedy on all accounts if there ever was one.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
No doubt "The System" is to blame...no, wait.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by texas thinker

I believe the woman said the boys looked to be about 10 and 14. But remember, she was in a stressful position and probably not thinking very clearly from all the adrenaline and fear rushing through her body.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
just checked out his FB page..WOW
he truly is a winner..after seeing his gangsta wannabe attitude..I say put him down..his parents should be sterilized..pure TRASH...

Saw that,too and just now viewed his myspace page,complete with "Bloods" theme and thug poses.According to some folks on Websleuths,the 14 year old's parents are both incarcerated.Not sure if this info violates T&C's here,but if it does,then remove it,please.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Oh I get it quite well. In fact in most nice areas when they see people walking around that do not belong someone calls the cops. When you do not fit the area people look at you with suspicion.

That and everyone in the article was talking about what a nice area it was.

Raist

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This is definitely not a gun control issue. This is a savage control issue. Not even animals will treat others like this. This is the absence of morality in America.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

With all due respect, I beg to differ. In this wacky PC world we have now, seeing a strange black kid roaming a predominantly well off neighborhood, the likelihood of someone reporting it and being branded a racist (or not reporting so as to not come across as racist) is no a days very slim, unfortunately. After-all, heaven forbid you assume a black kid(s) in your neighborhood shouldn't frighten you (and normally it shouldn't I agree).

There are times when I long for the days when a neighborhood watch was the norm (even though I hated it as a kid, since you mom knew what you did before you even got home most times).

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Where do you get that guns are mostly illegal in Australia or in the UK? It seems they are quite legal and recent news shows that there are just as many guns in Australia now then there was before the ban. You can own serious handguns and keep them at your house in Australia. I will get you the links for this tomorrow as now I am on a kindle and a laptop is still easier for me to negotiate for such things.

Guns are still legal to own in both Australia and the UK. In fact there is a thread recently about a biker in Australia brandishing a hand gun. In his case though it is safe to say it was illegal, but you can learn quite a bit about Australian gun laws in the thread.

Raist

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Was it not last year a young black man was shot by a guy named Zimmermann in a well off neighborhood?

Did he not call the cops about the kid before shooting him?

It will happen.

Raist

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

And how did THAT turn out? Calls and protests of racism, lawsuits, etc... Not much incentive for folks to repeat that scenario is it?

edit on 22-3-2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

But you are making it sound like it would never happen. It just happened not long ago. ago There are plenty of racist people. I also mention nothing about race when I brought up people calling you in. You can be white and not belong and they are just as likely to call. Nice areas don't care about race they care about their nice stuff.

Regardless you make it sound like no one would ever call in a strange black guy in their neighborhood. It must be nice to live in such an exact world.

Raist

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm still unsure of this. I mean why kill the baby but not the mom? The mom could and did identify the alleged shooter. But she identified him by a photo lineup? That was also pretty fast. Maybe the cops had some suspects in mind ,put them in the lineup and she conveniently picked them out. Now she's heading to New jersey because she doesn't feel safe. She's afraid of further attacks by the shooters she picked out, families? I would wait before anyone judges these alleged shooters yet. She said "He says, 'Well, I'm gonna kill your baby,'" she told WAWS-TV, crying. "I put my arms over my baby and he shoves me. And then he shot my baby right in the head." It would take more than a shove to get me away from my baby. Even shooting me in the leg would not do it. I would protect my child to the death. He'd have to shoot through me. I watched the video and neither parent looked sincere, I'm sorry. If my child had just been shot I wouldn't be able to go on tv. I wouldn't be able to speak, neither would I give a damn about reporters. This just doesn't ring true. Call me what you want, but I'll wait to see where this goes. For you that say ,I checked his facebook page and this is a bad guy. I don't doubt that. Why else would the police have him in a photo lineup. Obviously he has a record. I'll wait before I accuse anybody. I'm not saying the parents had anything to do with it. I'm just saying, something doesn't sound right. If he could shoot a little baby in the head, it would be easy to kill the mom. Why leave the witness alive?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pigwithoutawig

I'm still unsure of this. I mean why kill the baby but not the mom?

Because he is a sick piece of @#$# that needs bo be put down ASAP

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
actually the way the court system works is you are guilty until proven innocent. apparently you havent been caught up with the law before (minor offence here, not saying im a psycho killer and got punished for it, i just know how the system works [and NO the system does NOT work.].).

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join