It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia mom shot in leg and baby killed in stroller by kids with gun

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Don't know why people have such a hard time believing that kids could shoot a baby. If people saw the kids from my area they'd have no doubts left.

James Bolger, tortured and murdered by two 10 year olds.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
When they find them I hope someone has the decency to shoot the little animals.
Take them out of the gene pool altogether.

I don't have much time for cops and stuff, but I'd definitely stand a round or two if some of the blue gang do what's expected of them.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Is this how bad the young are now? I bet you the kid that fired the gun has had a terrible life, evil only breeds evil.

The weapon doesn't matter a gun is just easier its all about MENTAL HEALTH!!!
When I was 14 I was playing with action figures and lego.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by goou111

Now for some hard hitting ATS analysis.

So they "shot the baby" but left the adult alone? Sorry, but the cynical side of my brain cant help but to think about moms like Casey Anthony and Susan Smith.

I wouldn't call getting shot in the leg trying to shield her baby being left alone....
Obviously whoever the parents of the suspects aren't exactly very good parents. 1. Kids that age don't need access to a gun (unless maybe on a hunting trip with CLOSE supervision, and only if they have a healthy mentality about safety to begin with) 2. Clearly these boys have never been taught about compassion, value of human life, ect. 3. It was during school hours on top of it all (least of these boys problems yes, but still a red flag. They're obviously allowed to do whatever they want)
edit on 22-3-2013 by PutAQuarterIn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Waiting for the anti gun crowd to swarm in.
Well the Pro Gun side was there by the 2nd reply, but I think this is Just Sad , regardless of your Gun leaning Stance.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by goou111

You gotta love her adding in, "2 African American Boys" as she tells her story. Sound familiar to anyone else? Again, look at the picture of this area I posted, and listen to her story. This place is not the ghetto. It is not inner city. This story is all wrong for the area.

Maybe no one else is saying "Mom did it", but I will say it. I will go on record right now and say Mom did it or knows who did.

So are you implying that African Americans only live in the ghetto, and/or only poor people commit crimes? OJ Simpson would disagree with that.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

I had a terrible life as a kid-you'd have had to go far to find a young person or child more filled with anger inside -but i would rather have cut my own throat with a blunt knife before i killed a baby,or any child.That just don't hold water for me,really.
At times like this it's easy to believe that demons walk among us in human form.
Why are folks all concerned about ELE asteroids? Don't look like this experiment is working.If this is the world my poor children will have to battle through-an ELE cannot come soon enough-it would be merciful,being killed by nature/the cosmos is a good death as opposed to being killed by some of the diabolical cockroaches that passes as members of the human race.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
BUSTED!

FOX News
Two teen boys arrested in the shooting death of Georgia infant in stroller

One suspect is a 17-year-old boy, who is considered an adult under Georgia criminal law. The other suspect is 14.

CNN
Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby

The suspects are a 17-year-old boy and a 14-year-old boy, Police Chief Tobe Green told reporters Friday. He said they are being held on suspicion of first-degree murder.

"A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money," she said. "And he said, 'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,' and I said, "I don't have any money and don't kill my baby." The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money, West said, grazing her head. She said the boy then shot her in the leg. She continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."

edit on 22-3-2013 by Krakatoa because: Added CNN snippet

edit on 22-3-2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

OMG that woman has been through hell!!!!

Glad they caught the evil twits!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krakatoa
BUSTED!

One suspect is a 17-year-old boy, who is considered an adult under Georgia criminal law. The other suspect is 14.

edit on 22-3-2013 by Krakatoa because: Added snippet from article

Wow. The woman's other son was one of those "evil demons". He and other teens were going to ambush another boy, but the other boy got hold of the knife. Just wow.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Well this sounds promising. Let us hope justice is served. Will be waiting to hear the full story on this.

Raist

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Oops, story updated with info on her son.

Comment redacted.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Thats an awful story. I dont get involved in the guns/anti-guns discussions on here, because im british and i dont feel i know enough about guns in american society to make a judgement, but i still feel that if guns were illegal, would those kids have got hold of them, and yeah i know that knives are lethal too, but dont you have more chance of survival with a stab wound.

What is sad about what you say is that even if guns were illegal my guess would be that for kids so young to have allegedly done something like this the legality would be a non-issue. If the story is true there is a good chance that these kids come from a family that doesn't give two hoots about what the laws are as 1. They weren't in school and 2. They apparently seem to think that doing such things are acceptable. This means that either these kids are not supervised (neglected) because they weren't in school, had access to a gun, and either watch too much violent television or hang around criminals to think that they should do something like that. Criminals will have guns regardless of the law.

I have a friend from Brunswick that lives here now (Texas). She hates going home to visit as her own younger brother runs with a gang and is on drugs- and it's not an uncommon thing there.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krakatoa
BUSTED!

FOX News

CNN
Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby

The suspects are a 17-year-old boy and a 14-year-old boy, Police Chief Tobe Green told reporters Friday. He said they are being held on suspicion of first-degree murder.

"A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money," she said. "And he said, 'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,' and I said, "I don't have any money and don't kill my baby." The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money, West said, grazing her head. She said the boy then shot her in the leg. She continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."

edit on 22-3-2013 by Krakatoa because: Added CNN snippet

Wow ty for the update

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
They really MUST go after the parents too. The adults have completely failed and should also be held accountable. They should both be tried as adults. I don't know what this world is coming to?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Picture of the 17 year old:

De'Marquise Elkins

14 year old picture cannot be released due to age.

www.firstcoastnews.com...

Race was never mentioned on NBC or CNN but Canadian news did mention 2 African American Males.

SO what is worse, the WHITE-HISPANIC getting punched and then defends himself or killing an INNOCENT CHILD!
edit on 22-3-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I owe somebody my house. Sorry, posted my comments not hearing the news. I'm not perfect at predictions...much like 99% of ATS. I'm glad they found the kids...she just seemed a bit off.

edit on 22-3-2013 by XalienagendaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If you ask me- This may have been a gang initiation.

Gangs make kids do awful things to make sure they are 'down'.

Just speculation on my part- But kids are forced to kill others all the time in order to become one of the gang.

- Or it could be that these kids just dont give a @#@# about anything.

Just my take.

I feel sorry for the mother- and anyone who thinks that a mother would do this to her own child in broad daylight
the way that it happened- really isnt being real with themselves. I think it happened just the way the mother said that it did, and that two kids are running around free right now while people sit there and cast blame on the mother and guns.

Its not about Guns- Its about Violence. Anyone who makes this a political point about gun ownership for or against needs to be slapped.

-whoever pulled the trigger(regardless of age) should get the same treatment the baby got.

RIP

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by XalienagendaX

They catch the henious little bastards that did this and you still place blame on the Mom you sir or ma'am are an outright moron, give your damn head a shake, learn some reading comprehention, maybe hit up sylvan cause you sure as hell could use it....

SaneThinking

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by XalienagendaX
This mother is 100% guilty of killing her child. So sad, so sickening. Everything about her media interview stood out as a lie. I'd bet my house on it...guilty.

Nah, that's okay Troll. Keep your cardboard box.

Please move your box soon tho, because MCDonalds is getting tired of you using their Wifi.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join