It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia mom shot in leg and baby killed in stroller by kids with gun

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
Can't quite put your finger on it, but something isn't adding up...

It's almost as if.......the mother paid the boys to shoot her child or something like that....can't quite put my finger on it.

Kind of reminds you where people are programmed and they do something and they don't even know why, they just do it and then wake up.

But what are the two boys saying, that's what I need to hear.

MK Ultra. It has definitely happened before. Mark David Chapman with Lennon, Sirhan Sirhan with Robert Kennedy, and (I suspect) the Colorado Shooter at the Dark Knight movie.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Different people respond to stress in many different ways. I, for example, on the surface, would likely be very composed with the press, but then I'd lose it as soon as they left. In a crisis, I switch gears, and go into super-organizer mode....only when I have a chance to reflect, does the emotional impact creep in.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

That's me as well.

I get very formal. I don't speak in contractions, which is very unlike me. I tend to go very cold under stress, as well. Almost emotionlessly so.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by nerdyclutzyblonde
I've followed this story and something hasn't felt right from the beginning. The way the mother explained everything, her words explaining the crime, and her actions after her baby boy was murdered.

As a parent, I can't understand her at all.

There certainly seems to be more to the story that were aren't being told. I wonder if she or Baby Antonio's father have any kind of guilt in this.

Everything & anything in this case is off.

I hope I'm wrong, I really, really do.

The police, I see, combed the area's schools and checked attendance records to compile a list of those who were not there that day. They find 2 black boys that barely match West's description and they are arrested??

edit on 26-3-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

In the link I posted the 14 year old was seen in a car leaving the scene of the shooting. He was then apprehended by police and ratted out the 17 year old. That is how they found them. It's in the link.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Latest Update: The suspects mother and aunt have now been arrested for lieing to authorities on the suspect whereabouts (i.e. giving him a false alibi). This just gets more typical as the days go by....

Glynn County jail records show 36-year-old Karimah Elkins and 33-year-old Katrina Elkins were booked Tuesday on charges of making false statements to police.

Mother, aunt of Georgia teen suspected in fatal shooting arrested

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have to admit I don't know what to think about this case anymore. There are so many bizarre twists & turns to it that any of the details are hard to believe.

I found this article:
Daughter publicly questions mother's (Sherry West) story

Also in the news today was that D. Elkins' (the 17 YO shooter) mother and aunt were arrested for giving false statements to police. The police were able to find the gun in a "body of water" from statements that were given to the police after the shooter's aunt & mother were arrested this morning.

We have Sherry West's daughter publicly questioning her mother. Stating that her mother asked her how quickly life insurance policies are paid out, stating that her mother changed the story when talking to her, and
that her mother was acting strangely - going from crying to calm, cool, & collected
D. Elkins mother & aunt were arrested this AM for making false statements to police.

And the murder weapon found in a body of water.

---

My apologies to Krakatoa-I didn't see your reply before I posted mine.
(Takes me forever to post) I wouldn't have mentioned the arrests of the mother & aunt if I had seen your post. Sorry.
edit on 26-3-2013 by nerdyclutzyblonde because: Didn't see post above mine.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

We have Sherry West's daughter publicly questioning her mother.

Oh now that's bizarre!

Nice find.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I have to admit I don't know what to think about this case anymore. There are so many bizarre twists & turns to it that any of the details are hard to believe.

I found this article:
Daughter publicly questions mother's (Sherry West) story

Also in the news today was that D. Elkins' (the 17 YO shooter) mother and aunt were arrested for giving false statements to police. The police were able to find the gun in a "body of water" from statements that were given to the police after the shooter's aunt & mother were arrested this morning.

We have Sherry West's daughter publicly questioning her mother. Stating that her mother asked her how quickly life insurance policies are paid out, stating that her mother changed the story when talking to her, and
that her mother was acting strangely - going from crying to calm, cool, & collected
D. Elkins mother & aunt were arrested this AM for making false statements to police.

And the murder weapon found in a body of water.

---

My apologies to Krakatoa-I didn't see your reply before I posted mine.
(Takes me forever to post) I wouldn't have mentioned the arrests of the mother & aunt if I had seen your post. Sorry.
edit on 26-3-2013 by nerdyclutzyblonde because: Didn't see post above mine.

Well damn now Im wondering again ty for the update

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
After watching the segment of Piers Morgan with Sherry West-I'm more confused than ever. Maybe she's feeling absolute guilt from not protecting her baby because she thought the gun wasn't real. If I didn't take proper action to protect my child because I thought there was no real threat - that would make me act completely bizarre.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Update:

www.firstcoastnews.com...

Those of you who said this was a random, gang related incident-you appear to be correct.

I'm thankful that it wasn't another case of a parent hurting their child - as said as that is.

Now just trying to comprehend how a 17 YO & how a 15 YO could have done this. So heartbreaking!!!

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join