It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivid Dream of 2 suns and people dying

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
I have had vivid dreams of disaster before but not like this. Ok I had what I call a nightmare as I don't want this to happen in real life to anyone.

I was outside which looked like NYC and people were running and hiding. I then see that they were running from the suns rays but I didn't expect to see two suns in the sky. Once the second sun came up both were at full power and it was heating up the air so much that it was hard to breathe. People's skin were burning, my skin was starting to burn so I decided to hide in the shadows where the suns couldn't penetrate. Lots of people were drinking water and this is when water was like gold. I met some people and they had a car so we went out of the city. The suns were heating up everything and now people were coming out at night to do business. Only people who wanted to kill themselves went out during the day.

Then my dream ended with seeing a score of England 6 San Marino 5 lol

..perhaps you think i translate virtually éverything like that *grin*
but i cant help seeing symbolically the Ignition of the next dimension [ second sun] in the dream
'people having no breathe'

best wish,

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Maybe my dream/vision was a bomb and the second sun could be the blast that I saw. That's why people's skin were melting and people couldn't breathe. Now I'm not saying that NYC will be hit by an atom bomb I'm just going by my interpretation of my dream.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

The score represent 11. Maybe its a spiritual thing. We are getting celestial events soon so probably its a kinda sign of things to come too.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LevelEleven

The score represent 11. Maybe its a spiritual thing. We are getting celestial events soon so probably its a kinda sign of things to come too.
I've also been having 11:11 syncro daily so maybe its all connected. I do like your way of thinking LevelEleven

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

OP

Maybe you'll wake up and it will be freezing cold to the point where you can't step outside or you'll almost instantly freeze, due to the Earth floating slowly away from the Sun. Just like that episode of the twilight zone.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The sun in your dream is symbolic of more than one change in ones self, life. Going to somewhat safety with strangers is changing pathways to cater change. 20 20 11 11=4, 6, 8. Decipher these numbers as you will, please, for they are yours in YOUR time and space of existence.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

The astronomical data the Sumerians spoke of, is begining to be verified by modern scientists.They still scratch there heads as to how these ancient peoples could know these things.

What astronomical data did the Sumerians speak of?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reading this thread, I remembered that I had a similar dream quite a long time ago. . so incredibly vivid, and remembered perfectly upon waking.

it was purpleish really really huge planet (?) it was nighttime and was clearly visible (huge!).... everyone was out in the street staring at it.

there were ships come to take us away. I was told to not go with them, but to stay here on earth.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
reading this thread, I remembered that I had a similar dream quite a long time ago. . so incredibly vivid, and remembered perfectly upon waking.

it was purpleish really really huge planet (?) it was nighttime and was clearly visible (huge!).... everyone was out in the street staring at it.

there were ships come to take us away. I was told to not go with them, but to stay here on earth.

Somehow, that rings of Nibiru.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
There are some alleged prophecies that are floating around with some Catholics, that there will be 'two suns' and it will be some kind of sign from God. And of course there is Nostradamus. Some think that the second sun in his quatrain is a very bright comet that will come close to earth.

Live Science

"The great star for seven days shall burn
So nakedly clear like two suns appearing
The large dog all night howling
While the great Pontiff shall change his territory."

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
When I was a kid I was obsessed with horror and sci-fi 24/7. Still am but not as hardcore.

I used to have horrible nightmares almost every night about all kinds of nasty creatures
in the dark, under my bed or in my closet.

When I wasn't dreaming about that, it was UFOs. Lots of UFOs coming out of the sky
and taking us all away. To this day I remember those dreams clearly as if I had them
last night but this was in the early 70s.

I guess what I'm saying is, maybe a little too much ATS?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Then my dream ended with seeing a score of England 6 San Marino 5 lol
We might have some dates,

10/10/2013

San Marino Vs Under-21s European Championship

and

Tuesday, 19/11/2013

Under-21s Vs San Marino European Championship

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That Miss, is one crazy dream.
As bad as it sounds I like the way you dreamed it, story wise.
However..
Let's hope nothing like that comes to pass.

Luckily we would know LONG before a second Sun arrived,
no matter how well it hid in dust and shadows.
Gravity, Magnetism and Debris are the trumpets that would sound
years before the arrival of a Second Sun.

And not occasional anomalous activity, like the kind we could point to today.
It would be unmistakeable, and dire, and only getting worse.
Big bad space weather events, daily.

As a plus, we could find out whether the Sun(s) can cause Earthquakes.
Especially if you double the effect.
I say yes.

Thankfully,
You're well described,' hard to breathe heated air', during the day,
and a 'nocturnal existence' because business moved to nights scenario,
is a snap for me, as a musician in Austin Tx, on August 8th, 2013.

Speaking of 13...
My car read 113 degrees, when I got in it today.
Yes Fahrenheit, I'm Merican.
After forty five minutes of driving out of the city,
it dropped 2 degrees.. 2.

When we do get out of Air Conditioning,*
it literally feels like air is being pulled out of your lungs as you breathe.
Like you're losing ground on oxygen with every breath.
So in case a second Sun shows
I guess we're as ready as anyone.

* air-conditioning capitalized out of respect

Oh and,
Hello.. Flyers Fan....
(we were in political disagreement on another thread)
(not that that's unusual, but it doesn't mean I can't say howdy in non political threads)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I had a dream where I was at school but it was actually at work. The teachers were all aliens but in fact they were demons teaching us R.E. and making us eay beans on toast at dinner time.
Then it shifted to me playing football at Wembly but I was the only player in my team and I was naked and the other team were all woman and everyone in the stands were pointing at me and laughing and they were all singing Candle in the Wind by Elton John.

Then I found myself in Coronation Street and I was having a pint in the Rover's Return.

I think we are in serious straits as all this was predicted by Nostradamus. You can read it in Revelations too and the aliens are gonna totally eat us.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Look into the Hopi Prophecy it talks about the Blue Star and Red Star,when people see the Blue Star in the sky it is a sign of the true end times The Red Star is the Purification of earth

top topics

<< 1   >>

join