It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great revealing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The reason there is the book of Genesis as the first one to read and the book of Revelation as the last to read, is because it is to reveal by prophecies that the former just (Adam and Eve) are the latter wicked (Satan and Babylon), who become the archangels (Michael and Gabriel) in the battle against iniquity.

The wicked severed from among the just. In other words, the wicked are come from the just. The just are the plainly good or the plainly evil which is unwise, but the wicked are put both good and evil at the same time by wisdom seeking to make the craftiest beauty. Wicked is another way of meaning really awesome or really bad ass.

The just will not bring about a love of consciousness. But the wicked will bring about a love of consciousness.

Don't accept the good period. Don't accept the bad period. Accept the good with the bad. The just (GOOD ONLY OR EVIL ONLY) reveals as ugliness either way. But the wicked (GOOD AND EVIL) reveals as beautifulness every which way, because it is brought to us by the possession of wisdom.

Which of you find this to be a great revealing? Which of you don't?...Why not? Do you consider yourself just or do you consider yourself wicked?

Is this thread bad or wicked bad?

Wicked bad is the same as saying wicked good. It basically means you are digging it.

People that speak all good all the time are whack, as in ugly. And people that speak all evil all the time are whack, as in ugly. But people that speak wicked are far from whack. To speak beautifully is to speak wicked. Just do a judgement on people's making of conversation with you, and you should see what I mean.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Are you trippin?

Must be..

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

So in short
Yes No And maybe
Pretty much covered all the bases there

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
As much as i always appreciate reading your threads and understand completely your point of view...I can never understand what you are really trying to put over to us all, would it be possible for you to elaborate into an easier reading form please?

Quick question for you by the way, would your second name happen to be Van Damme?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by WarJohn

So in short
Yes No And maybe
Pretty much covered all the bases there

Possibly

2nd line representing parallel dimension responses to this

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

This is him writing in an easier form!He used to write like he was born in Elizabethan England.

O.p. I am with you,we are all ugly.What I don't understand is that usually you tell us that woman from C.S.I. is Babylon,now you say it's Eve.Does that mean the woman from C.S.I. is really Eve?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Such a shame that the format was not even easier for numnuts such as myself i guess!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I asked him a week or so ago if he could write for simpletons like myself and to be far it is a bit more understandable,that still doesnt mean that I understand it though!

top topics

join