H2O

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Am interested in any and all water conspiracies...plus I admit I am a touch bored...Please post the most outlandish ones you can find...
edit on (3/22/1313 by shells4u because: (no reason given)
here is one of mine-freethoughtnation.com...
or herewww.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Dear shells4u,

You owe me one. I will give you a water conspiracy and it is real. It does involve work and an internet search on your part. Look up the Los Angeles River and how it is now considered a navigable waterway even though the Army Corp of Engineers has said for decades that it is not. Now look up the definitions of these things. It says that if you can kayak it, it is navigable then look up the LA River and kayaking. I do hope you have some fun with this. If I put a kayak in my pool, is it now a navigable waterway? The Federal government is now being given control over all water in the United States, does that qualify as a conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

www.youtube.com... here is a map

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Very interesting and yes thats a noteworthy conspiracy...I was raised in Garden Grove CA.(garbage grove) We used to horseback ride all along the Santa Ana river beds...It is a massive system....hmmm

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Dear shells4u,

LOL. Yes, I have seen that before; but, I know more. Now, look up Kern County, CIM Group and the City of Vernon. ROFL. Just to make it easy, type in DWP in your search. Now, start researching all the water blow outs in Los Angeles over the past few years and go to the DWP website and look at how they admitted that even during the water shortage, they had over filled the dams. That meant that they were pumping more water out of the central valley when they were using less. Where did that water go? This is a simple flow meter question. If I pump more than I use, what happens to the excess? It has to be released or pipes burst. Notice how the pipes always burst at night? Did you know that for most of it's history, California's largest industry was agriculture? Did you know that Los Angeles has been taking all the water that made that possible since the days of Mulhulland?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Yah, Okay...

Distilled water myths

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

hers a pic of folks kayaking the LA river

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

distilled water process

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Dear shells4u,

Here is a picture for you of the LA River.

Grease (10/10) Movie CLIP - Thunder Road (1978) HD. It is not a river, it is a storm drain. It is rancid and unhealthy, it is not a scenic route. LA would not need to import water if it were not for the fact that it is a desert. The LA River does not transport fresh water, only runoff.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

lady drinks distilled water....

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

You must be really bored... My dad used to say, "When she comes walking down the street it looks like two bull dogs fighting under a blanket."

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Los Angeles Calif, River

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

distilled water vs. milk

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hopefully this will quench your thirst with quite a few papers on the globalization of water privatization www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

SCARY BUSINESS

join