The Kids understanding it. Why can't you?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The "anything" is what is "unnatural to the environment". What is "unnatural" would be determined by first calculating what could be put into the air by nearby factories, winds, etc.

I'm absolutely done here.

Thanks all, fun debating with almost all of you.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

Eliminating predefined variables is basically the same thing as a hypothesis and is fundamental to the scientific method, isn't it?

Not really, a hypothesis is just a posh word for a guess. You can hypothesise about what you are looking at/for, but you can only eliminate stuff by actual testing and results.

I think that spraying any chemical from a plane/jet, in order to have it secretly and adversely manipulate the people or the environment, should count as a chemtrail.

Well such things as that are well known to have actually occurred, you will never get me arguing against that, but chemtrails are defined as the long lasting trails seen high in the sky and so are quite specific.

And your other points are just the same things we already went over, and we will just have to call it a stalemate, unless you have something new to persuade me with. (no offense of course) I just don't want to keep repeating myself.

Yes, we can just agree to differ on this and avoid going round in circles, thanks for the thoughtful and polite debate
edit on 26-3-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The "anything" is what is "unnatural to the environment". What is "unnatural" would be determined by first calculating what could be put into the air by nearby factories, winds, etc.

Well then that' easy - aircraft exhaust is the answer, and we have a pretty good idea of what it consists of:

and why they do - for profit mainly.

and remembering that what you consider "anything" includes cars and trucks too, and manufacturing, and wheat chaff.....

I'm absolutely done here.

indeed

edit on 26-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

When you grow up, you will understand this

I'm sorry - you're telling me to grow up - by using a childish comment like this to assert your superior maturity?

I see what you do around the forum. You have a certain way about you. Nice work!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Sorry if I misread you level of competence. After this quote:

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Zaphod58/i]

It fascinates me that when it comes to chemtrails, an 'expert witness' need only have some minor involvement in aviation to be qualified to comment on this phenomenon and have his wisdom taken as gospel truth

It seemed like someone who has not had much life experience would think this way.
Those who have spent a lot of time discussing things know that anyone can claim to be anything they want, but the facts speak for themselves.

Perhaps I misunderstood your point.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join