It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kids understanding it. Why can't you?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Yer, it is the norm for slaves to teach their young lies from an early age.

Time to wake up.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

I sure wish you would, 'cos at the moment all you're firing is blanks. Using children to parrot an agenda, of ANY opinion, is reprehensible and those who applaud this video are beneath contempt. They cant debate on facts or evidence so they turn to emotional blackmail instead "Awww, listen to the 'ickle children" Yuk

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Using children to parrot an agenda, of ANY opinion, is reprehensible and those who applaud this video are beneath contempt. They cant debate on facts or evidence so they turn to emotional blackmail instead "Awww, listen to the 'ickle children" Yuk

I guess they figure that if they had children make this video people will actually believe in what they are saying.

The problem is that when a person graduates high school they already have as much if not more understanding of how the weather works than many chemtrail believers...

I guess when you can't provide the evidence bring in the children, and try to tug at adults heart strings for sympathy...
edit on 23-3-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58/i]

It fascinates me that when it comes to chemtrails, an 'expert witness' need only have some minor involvement in aviation to be qualified to comment on this phenomenon and have his wisdom taken as gospel truth; however, when it comes to UFO phenomena, highly trained pilots with decades of experience, even trusted with WMDs, are dismissed as entirely unreliable witnesses.

Strange, these double standards, when it comes to assessment of the reliability of witnesses who either testify for, or against, the existence of strange airborne phenomena.

On the one hand, a light aircraft enthusiast with experience as a ground-based mechanic is an expert witness as to the non-existence of chemtrails, and yet on the other hand a huge number of professional pilots and radar operators are dismissed as unreliable when they testify to the reality of the UFO phenomena.

Maybe the pilots and radar professionals learned from observations as to the professional consequences of reporting UFOs that they'd be sensible not to speak up on the chemtrails issue.

Phage knows what I'm talking about with regards the suitability or otherwise of the witnesses; after all, he's argued against the reliability / for the reliability of pilots, radar operators and ground crew (etc), in all manner of threads - seemingly flexible as to who can be trusted according to some law of inverse proportionality based upon the topic of discussion. I wish the mainstream debunkers would agree on a set of standards for establishing the reliability or unreliability of professionals, IE - stop moving the goalposts depending on what needs debunking. ..

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
Using children to parrot an agenda, of ANY opinion, is reprehensible and those who applaud this video are beneath contempt. They cant debate on facts or evidence so they turn to emotional blackmail instead "Awww, listen to the 'ickle children" Yuk

In my opinion, young children will say any old crap that their parents ask them to...

Doesnt mean they have any special insight.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

It fascinates me that when it comes to chemtrails, an 'expert witness' need only have some minor involvement in aviation to be qualified to comment on this phenomenon and have his wisdom taken as gospel truth;

I am pretty sure that nobody considers themselves experts, but if you work or have worked in the aviation field you would have more knowledge about this than the average joe.

Exactly what makes someone an expert to you?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I would consider an aviation professional to be an expert in their field. It might be said that their field is not UFO's. Though I would personally take their testimony seriously.

Do yo not think it telling then, from what you said that while some pilots believe in UFO's, they all say chemtrails are bullshine

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

reply to post by fireyaguns

I sure wish you would, 'cos at the moment all you're firing is blanks. Using children to parrot an agenda, of ANY opinion, is reprehensible and those who applaud this video are beneath contempt. They cant debate on facts or evidence so they turn to emotional blackmail instead "Awww, listen to the 'ickle children" Yuk

Not so, my children will tell you with no hesitation if you are eating crap ( fast food ) and the effects ( cancer ) you may receive from such foods.
I don't prompt them, they simply care and have no problem showing they care.

You on the other hand are the opposite, willing to lie to everyone or you were educated by the government for the government. You probably were taught and are convinced the earth is millions of years old and our ancestors are monkeys.

Slaves are easily spotted, they defend bs all the time. It's not your fault blame your parents for doing a crap job bringing you up.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WhosAuthority

You are the second person to call me a liar on here, though I notice neither of you have bothered to point out what the supposed lie is. You may also notice that I stick to the topic, rather than use personal attacks as deflection tactics.

It's OK though, I can tell from the rest of of your post the type of lowlife scum that you are.

I am still grieving as my parents both recently died a few days apart from each other after 60 happy years of marriage and they did a fabulous job of raising two level headed, well rounded kids.

Shame you can't say the same.

edit on 23-3-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

It fascinates me that when it comes to chemtrails, an 'expert witness' need only have some minor involvement in aviation to be qualified to comment on this phenomenon and have his wisdom taken as gospel truth;

I am pretty sure that nobody considers themselves experts, but if you work or have worked in the aviation field you would have more knowledge about this than the average joe.

Exactly what makes someone an expert to you?

Not so, many doctors believe giving babies a hepatitis shot withi-in moments to only a few hours of being born is ok.

Some experts are just full of crap. A bit like your post.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

You are the second person to call me a liar on here, though I notice neither of you have bothered to point out what the supposed lie is. You may also notice that I stick to the topic, rather than use personal attacks as deflection tactics.

It's OK though, I can tell from the rest of of your post the type of lowlife scum that you are.

I am still grieving as my parents both recently died a few days apart from each other after 60 happy years of marriage and they did a fabulous job of raising two level headed, well rounded kids.

Shame you can't say the same.

Good for them, they will meet their maker and find out the truth.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Not so, many doctors believe giving babies a hepatitis shot withi-in moments to only a few hours of being born is ok.

So what does that have to do with what I asked?

Some experts are just full of crap. A bit like your post.

I never said experts couldn't be full of crap, although I did ask what makes someone an expert in their views but I guess you didn't understand the question so do you feel like answering it yourself?

And please show me where my post was full of crap?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

So, you still act like a twat, and still don't say what I'm supposed to have lied about. At least I now know to ignore your posts for the inane drivel they are.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Yes, that is saly true, so the circle of ignorance simply continues.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Not sure enough to file shenanigans, but there are two posters on this thread that have said amazingly similar things, using the same vocabulary, style, and sentiments.
Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Yeah, I did notice that too. Deliberate disruption tactics? Something else? Who knows.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Retracted to maintain ATS's standards of "Manners & Decorum".

edit on 23-3-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Anyone with half a brain has worked out who you guys are DOD and CIA

Obviously you have a whole brain if you figured this out...

And since I am neither of those I am safe....

edit on 23-3-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

My appointment with the DoD/CIA was so hush hush that they never told me I was 'in' or what I was supposed to do. How about yours?

PS, I hope some of the terminology I used higher up this page hasn't offended other members, I apologise to you if it has (except the specimen it was directed at after his crass personal remarks, he can suck it up)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join