The Kids understanding it. Why can't you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

Where did I say YOU were the scammer? I never accused you of being anything at all.

Getting rain tested proves nothing, except there are things in the atmosphere. It doesn't do crap to prove where they came from. The only way to prove where they came from is to get a plane and sample those contrails, and to sample the output of a plant.

I have never seen any of the skeptics say that chemtrails aren't possible. Everyone one of us says that the evidence pointed to by chemtrail believers isn't what they say it is, and there is no conclusive proof that they exist. There's a huge difference.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I've watched most chemtrail videos, and have heard most arguments for them. And most counter arguments. Most of it boils down to a lack of knowledge of what you are seeing, and some internet scammers.

You are the one who seems to have the lack of knowledge here.

considering that aluminum is one of the most common metals on the planet, and naturally occurring

Yes, aluminum is a common metal. But aluminum is very rarely occurs naturally in the environment.

Aluminium

Aluminium metal is so chemically reactive that native specimens are rare and limited to extreme reducing environments. Instead, it is found combined in over 270 different minerals.[5] The chief ore of aluminium is bauxite.

Natural occurrence

Because of its strong affinity to oxygen, it is almost never found in the elemental state; instead it is found in oxides or silicates. Feldspars, the most common group of minerals in the Earth's crust, are aluminosilicates. Native aluminium metal can only be found as a minor phase in low oxygen fugacity environments, such as the interiors of certain volcanoes

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

So, according you your own source, aluminium is found in the most common groups of minerals in the earths crust. Sure, it's not as shiny lumps of metal, but it's still aluminium and it's still present in large quantities, naturally, and will show up in testing. Something most chemmies seem oblivious to.

What about your other source that showed with great clarity that GE operations would need to occur at 70,000ft or higher and the planes to do that just aren't around?

Yet again you post sources that contradict what you are claiming in the same post. Maybe try taking a little more time reading them in future?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

This is why I keep coming back to this forum and trying my best to get people to understand contrails. There is no reason in the world why a child should be taught junk science and told lies. If adults are dumb enough to ignore science fact, they have the right to do so, but kids only know what they are told as they have not yet had life experience. Whomever prompted these kids should be ashamed.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis

Alright. Here is a perfect example of how not to present "evidence".
You show this as if it's proof of something. How about that cloud ship. Please show me a picture of a real one. One that floats around the water making clouds. Surely they must exist. I bet they are just as real as that plane spraying chemtrails.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by JrDavis

I've asked this in two other threads, and been ignored.

Why is it that people point to the contrail overhead, at 30,000 feet plus, yet ignore things like this:

I've driven past plants that have pumped out so much exhaust that the sky went dark for 2-3 seconds while I drove under it. And others that you could see for over an hour before you finally got to it. And yet, when there is talk about metals in rainwater, or anything else, it's always the plane flying overhead that's the cause. Why is that? I've never seen anyone point to a plant on the ground as a possible cause for anything, and yet there are reports after reports, after reports of plants contaminating groundwater, or releasing toxins into the air. But of course, it's the fault of increased air travel that a groundwater sample had higher than usual barium levels. I'm honestly curious why people have that disconnect going on.

Hey, you see that steam, thats right I said steam foming from the clean coal tower, and the second pic is a cooling tower, that is steam evaporating, nothing more, your third is also a cooling tower from over a hill, seen em a million times.

Any how, in your first pic, you see tye tower with the red stripes on it, if that one is running you can complain, as the smoke will be black, and full of carbon and other pollutants, the one that is being used is a clean coal plant stack, and it makes less pollution per unit of energy produced than your car, so it is pretty clean, hence the white smoke, not black smoke.

edit on 22-3-2013 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
S&F.

Excellent news, teaching children the truth about aerial geo engineering. If only they would all learn their God-given natural rights as well.

If you don't know your rights, you can not exercise your rights.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
S&F.

Excellent news, teaching children the truth about aerial geo engineering. If only they would all learn their God-given natural rights as well.

If you don't know your rights, you can not exercise your rights.

Teaching children an unproven story as truth is indoctrination.
Hopefully, their next science teacher will do a better job.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Why is teaching your children science truth over "chemtrail" theory important? So they can begin to learn discernment about what is real and what is not.
Here's link to a website that shows some teachers are doing a good job.

Science class petition drive

This sadly shows that some people will believe anything and that an alarming number of people don't understand science.
This website is an "intelligent hoax." If you don't understand what they are talking about, you need to research. Everything they say on this website is the truth. They were very careful about that.
While not specifically about "chemtrails" or geo-engineering, it is useful because DMHO is a major part of every 'trail you see.

edit on 22-3-2013 by stars15k because: forgot something

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

I dont think that anyone is arguing that geoengineering is impossible, but the general idea of a bunch of jets secretly dropping chemicals into the atmosphere as the cause of all of this? Just not feasable.

If you can show me one ... just *ONE* ... confirmed "chemtrailing" plane, I'll shut up for good. Thats all, just *ONE* plane! My guess is that if you do attempt to show one, you're going to try and show me a picture or video of a KC-10 refueling tanker on the tarmac in Canada, or a Boeing set up with ballast tanks for in-flight testing. With the latter of the two, you're probably going to be careful and not show the picture with the parents and children walking through on a tour of the area where the tanks are in the plane.

If you say that you dont have any evidence of even a single plane ... congratulations, you're on the right track.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by JrDavis

Alright. Here is a perfect example of how not to present "evidence".
You show this as if it's proof of something. How about that cloud ship. Please show me a picture of a real one. One that floats around the water making clouds. Surely they must exist. I bet they are just as real as that plane spraying chemtrails.

Did you miss the other evidence I posted? Of David Keith specifically saying they have not tested Aluminum on human health and published it?

Either way we know the toxilogical effects of aluminum on human health.

Do you see the "Chaff" that is being sprayed? It comes up on radar all the time. Whether you like to believe it or not it does. You can find it for yourself, Look at radar for yourself to find it. It's out there.

Take into account what David Keith said, Meteorologists have said, and what you see with your own eyes.

It's safe to say this is aluminum being dumped into the atmosphere.

Now if the De-population, biological control, etc doesn't fit into your idea of thought at the moment.

Just think of it as this.

They want to control "Global Warming". It's a way to control the atmosphere. If you can't believe that. Then you obviously aren't watching the videos and listening to what some of the scientists are saying.

"There are high levels of aluminum found around the world right now"

They are nano particles, Sub micron particles. You breathe them in everyday. Not just from factories, steam factors, or what ever you think.

Chaff is specifically aluminum. You can read about that too.

So it's safe to say these planes are dropping aluminum.

Get a hair test done for aluminum and see what you come up with.

Monsanto just came out with a aluminum resistant food.

Because the aluminum effects what you eat also.
edit on 22-3-2013 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by MagicWand67

So, according you your own source, aluminium is found in the most common groups of minerals in the earths crust. Sure, it's not as shiny lumps of metal, but it's still aluminium and it's still present in large quantities, naturally, and will show up in testing. Something most chemmies seem oblivious to.

What about your other source that showed with great clarity that GE operations would need to occur at 70,000ft or higher and the planes to do that just aren't around?

Yet again you post sources that contradict what you are claiming in the same post. Maybe try taking a little more time reading them in future?

Why would you need to do it at 70,000?

David Keith states 30,000

Even then why would you believe that it has to be done in the stratosphere? Crop dusting happens at hundreds of feet.

Even though this isn't crop dusting. Any SUB MICRON, NANO PARTICLE, Can be released at any amount of feet.

If you take flour, put it on your hands, and hit your hands together in your house. The particles will slowly dissipate.

And flour isn't even sub micron.

I think people need to appreciate the word Sub Micron and Nano Particle.

These are sizes you would need see with the naked eye, Unless it was put together in a large amount.

A chemtrail.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

Are you under the impression that these trails keep the temperature of the planet down? If that is the case, I think you need to re-educate yourself on the studied effects of contrails in the atmosphere:

www.newscientist.com...
ksj.mit.edu...

Another thing to question ... you state "these are nano-particles" and in the same breath you talk about chaff being dropped. Chaff is partly aluminum, but certainly isnt nano-particles.

You talk about aluminum showing up more, but you are not capable of pointing out where the aluminum is coming from. You also cannot give us any evidence of a plane geared for spraying, of a person that has done it, etc.

So, what CAN you show us?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

I was in the air force. I used to work on C-130s that had chaff and flare installed. Chaff is thin strips of aluminum and fiberglass that float in the air and reflect the radar signal to confuse it. It's nothing that will harm anything unless a person in dumb enough to eat it and choke on it.

Aluminum is one of the most abundant minerals on earth. It makes up a good portion of the soil.

I really wish you would look into this stuff on an unbiased site to fully understand how the chemtrail people are manipulating you. DO NOT take my word for anything, but please look this stuff up from some other place than chemtrail sites.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

So aluminium is used in chaff to block radar but also sprayed all over the world 24/7 from jets for the purposes of geoengineering. Yet all over the world navigation, weather and early warning radar continue to function and aren't swamped with interference? Something doesn't quite add up here.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Climate change is doomed to failure. And I've always asked myself instead of talking about carbon emissions. Why don't they focus on pollution control.

Instead of saying hey we are causing ocean acidification.

Say hey we are deforming children by allowing pollution to spew uncontrolled in the atmosphere.
And show them aspca like commercials with sarah mclachlan singing in the background. With everyone who has been affected by the pollution.

www.chinahush.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I used to see chemtrails in Kansas City, but the worst I ever saw was in Wichita, Kansas. Here in Carlsbad, New Mexico, the skies are always blue, except when the wind gets up, and the sky turns brown. That's life in the neo-Dust Bowl...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

So do you think it's remotely possible that what you saw was contrails that were created because the weather conditions at altitude were favorable for contrail formation, or do you think that Carlsbad is the last safe haven for the human race?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

When testing for aluminum particulates in soil samples there is a normal range that can be expected. What can not be explained is that the levels being found are over 100 - 1000 times greater than the natural amounts. This doesn't happen naturally. There must be a man-made source for these extra amounts. Something most of the ignorant contrail con men seem oblivious to.

You have decided to put your blinders on and view things in tunnel vision. First, you latch on to one tiny snippet and run with it like that is the Gospel. There is currently a UN ban on certain types of Geoengineering. Only small scale testing is being allowed.

Second, you have completely misrepresented the statements made in that report. The report merely proposed that higher altitudes would be more cost effective. Because the airborne particulates would have a longer life span. It never stated that 70,000ft would be the only possible place to conduct operations.

Yet again, you have lied and misrepresented the facts. In a feeble attempt, I might add, to discourage the uniformed reader from learning the real agenda. The sources do not contradict my claims at all. I have always stated that these are smaller scale tests being conducted. The tests need to be at lower altitudes to stay within the legalities of the UN agreements.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I wish you could experience it...real chemtrails, I have not seen them in years and what I witnessed were not contrails. I cannot tell you what the motive is, non of it makes sense. I do know that I discovered this strange anomaly in 1999 one Saturday and looked it up online when I discovered that some were calling them chemtrails. I thought to myself as you are what a bunch of flakes, they just do not understand how it works.

Something is going on though, I have not seen a chemtrail in about five years. Since then I have only witnessed normal looking contrails. I do believe the following was the crude beginnings back in 1994.

Details: On August 7, 1994, in Oakville, Washington at 3:00 AM, rain began to fall, blanketing a 20 square mile area. Though rain is common in the area, residents began to note that the rain was not water but a strange, gelatinous substance they had never seen before. Over a period of three weeks, the rain would fall a total of six times. At the time the rain first began to fall, officer David Lacey was on patrol with a civilian friend. When he turned his windshield wipers on, they smeared the rain against the glass instead of washing it off. The obscured windshield forced David to pull into a gas station to try and clean it manually, after donning a pair of latex gloves for safety. David described the substance as being "very mushy, almost like if you had jello in your hand." Local resident Dotty Hearn stepped outside after the rain had stopped and noticed the substance was everywhere. At first, the rice-sized blobs looked like hailstones to her but, when she touched them, she noticed that they had an odd gelatinous texture.

unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com...

I think its something bigger than mankind doing this. I don't think its aircraft, but something is Terra forming our world. I do not care how illogical this sounds or how crazy it seems but something is out of line and nothing else explains it.
edit on 22-3-2013 by LoneGunMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join