It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kids understanding it. Why can't you?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Jet Aircraft anomalies, metals in rainwater and patents all reveal that geoengineering our atmosphere has been deployed by the powers that be. This is literally an experiment with Life itself.

Hopefully this can become viral, It's interesting that the kids are learning about how the atmosphere works and what exactly is going on.

Whether it be for climate control or not. Toxins are being recorded from the sky. If they are manipulating the weather then that could be the main cause.

edit on 21-3-2013 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

edit on 21-3-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
sounds to me like these kids are reading from a script...
one wonders if these children have a clear idea of what they are saying or not.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

I've asked this in two other threads, and been ignored.

Why is it that people point to the contrail overhead, at 30,000 feet plus, yet ignore things like this:

I've driven past plants that have pumped out so much exhaust that the sky went dark for 2-3 seconds while I drove under it. And others that you could see for over an hour before you finally got to it. And yet, when there is talk about metals in rainwater, or anything else, it's always the plane flying overhead that's the cause. Why is that? I've never seen anyone point to a plant on the ground as a possible cause for anything, and yet there are reports after reports, after reports of plants contaminating groundwater, or releasing toxins into the air. But of course, it's the fault of increased air travel that a groundwater sample had higher than usual barium levels. I'm honestly curious why people have that disconnect going on.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I walked a pulp paper factory one day and it was 'raining' on a very sunny, warm day. Where the drops touched my arm, it burned and the areas reddened and stung for days.

I do believe in the airplane chemtrails as well, but they are pumping out just as much through industrial chimneys!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

See, that's just one area that this whole conspiracy just falls apart for me. Why use something as inefficient as a plane at high altitude, where it's going to end up god knows where when the wind blows it all over creation (I've heard of 200+ knot winds at cruising altitude), when you can pump things out of a plant on the ground, where you only have surface winds, and a much better idea of where it's going to end up.

Yes, I know that was a long drawn out, rambling sentence, but I've had a hell of a couple of days, and I'm tired.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I've seen spraying here and it's pretty obvious.

It cuts back on my solar panel output.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I never thought of it quite that way, I figured they were up to some kind of atmospheric 'seeding'. I used to ignore the whole chemtrail thing, but I was sent some pretty convincing youtube links lately.

I can't claim to know what they're up to really... some say they're preparing the atmosphere for project bluebeam, others insist they're going to control the weather...

IDK but whatever they're up to is just wrong, but then again.. when do people with power ever do things right?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by JrDavis

I've asked this in two other threads, and been ignored.

Why is it that people point to the contrail overhead, at 30,000 feet plus, yet ignore things like this:

I've driven past plants that have pumped out so much exhaust that the sky went dark for 2-3 seconds while I drove under it. And others that you could see for over an hour before you finally got to it. And yet, when there is talk about metals in rainwater, or anything else, it's always the plane flying overhead that's the cause. Why is that? I've never seen anyone point to a plant on the ground as a possible cause for anything, and yet there are reports after reports, after reports of plants contaminating groundwater, or releasing toxins into the air. But of course, it's the fault of increased air travel that a groundwater sample had higher than usual barium levels. I'm honestly curious why people have that disconnect going on.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

Wow. That proved......nothing. And did...nothing to answer my serious question. They have a protest scheduled, there have been several of those happening, and usually a very small number of people show up.

Now, do you have actual answer to my questions, or as usual, are they going to get ignored?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

reply to post by JrDavis

Wow. That proved......nothing. And did...nothing to answer my serious question. They have a protest scheduled, there have been several of those happening, and usually a very small number of people show up.

Now, do you have actual answer to my questions, or as usual, are they going to get ignored?

You want me to answer why someone is also taking into account seeding?

The picture shows that the seeding comes from certain factories.

They are not being ignored. You are basically hinting to "The high amount of aluminum, arsenic, mercury, etc. Is from certain factories"

Well there are many places that have chemtrails and there are no signs of factories.

Honestly you could say Fukushima is putting something in the air and be done with the debate.

It's the fact that there are high levels of toxins in the air. There is proof that they use aluminum and other metals to "Evade Radar".

Did you watch the video? Probably not seeing as you would ask yourself why you see the streaks on radar.

You think Factories are creating streaks on radar like that?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Maybe you're one of the first ones who has paid attention enough to notice? I have thought about industrial pollution, but I thought it was just that. Perhaps more awareness needs to be drawn to the ground level problem?

My feeble attempt at answering your question.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

I've watched most chemtrail videos, and have heard most arguments for them. And most counter arguments. Most of it boils down to a lack of knowledge of what you are seeing, and some internet scammers.

So you're going to blame chaff, which is dropped in small amounts, and made up of tiny bits of aluminum coated glass for some of this? You know how it's dispensed? In small packets that linger in the air. Nothing to do with chemtrails, and considering that aluminum is one of the most common metals on the planet, and naturally occurring, a very slim possibility that it's responsible for anything being measured.

As for cloud seeding, I have yet to see a plant seeding. I've read a lot about aircraft cloud seeding, which is by far the most efficient way to seed a cloud. All that does is cause rain to fall where there was going to eventually be rain anyway (or a little earlier than there would have been).

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I agree that more awareness needs to be brought about. For years there was talk about acid rain, and how badly they were polluting, then suddenly they announced "clean" plants, and it stopped. The clean plants are just as bad, only now they're pumping out different crap.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

reply to post by JrDavis

"Aerosol looks like it's going to be so cheap that the cost isn't going to be an issue. That means the implementation decisions. Should be risk to risk decisions.

"And by the way it's not really a moral hazard, It's more like free riding on our grand kids"

"Numerous Air quality studies, Have named submicron particulates as being relatively harmful for human respiration. Through all the discussions today. I have not heard any mention of this fallout. And has this been studied? Also the effects of a highly reactive metal like aluminum on toxifying soils and waters"

"The question is what would be the effects of this on human health"

He goes on to say that they have a health board that is studying the effects on human health but they have not "Published it"

"And for aluminum and other particles, There are a lot of toxilogical things that need to be looked at seriously"

"But if you're just thinking about the shear number of particles, and human health impact of small particles; Well we haven't published it. But that was the first thing we looked at. With some of the leading health experts that do that studies on human health impact and it's not even an issue"

Keep in mind that he says the aluminum being used in these chemtrails is not a health issue.

"So let me clarify, So 10 megatons of aluminum dumped into the atmosphere would have no human health impacts?"

He goes on

"So let me be more careful here, To separate out the toxilogical, So the aluminum we have just begun to research and published nothing"

By the way they are using the technology today, And who is policing it?

Does this answer your question better?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

reply to post by JrDavis

I've watched most chemtrail videos, and have heard most arguments for them. And most counter arguments. Most of it boils down to a lack of knowledge of what you are seeing, and some internet scammers.

So you're going to blame chaff, which is dropped in small amounts, and made up of tiny bits of aluminum coated glass for some of this? You know how it's dispensed? In small packets that linger in the air. Nothing to do with chemtrails, and considering that aluminum is one of the most common metals on the planet, and naturally occurring, a very slim possibility that it's responsible for anything being measured.

As for cloud seeding, I have yet to see a plant seeding. I've read a lot about aircraft cloud seeding, which is by far the most efficient way to seed a cloud. All that does is cause rain to fall where there was going to eventually be rain anyway (or a little earlier than there would have been).

Nice try on the scammers. What would I be trying to scam people of?

If anything I would direct that comment to you.

Do you understand how toxicity works on the body? The only 2 metals the body can digest is gold and silver. Aluminum is highly toxic in amounts used to chaff. Not only that, How about you watch the video and see numerous radar coverage that I bet you can find online if you question that. That shows the streaking throughout the air. This is not small packets. The amount of distance covered on the radar could be discussed as miles long. The Air Force Research lab has covered this. Specifically the Aluminum.

10 megatons of aluminum is not safe. It would come down into farms, Waters, and many other things.

Aluminum is just a start. There are other heavy metals you didn't address. Mercury, Arsenic, Tellurium.

How about instead. Since you don't believe any of this is going on and the people that are controlling the "Weather" are saying right in front of you how it works.

The next time it rains or snows you take a sample and get it tested?

Probably like 50 bucks.

Post your heavy metal report.
edit on 22-3-2013 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I gave up on asking such a question over 4 years ago...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Pulp mills are one of the worst polluting industries going at the moment.

I guess it's easier getting kids scared of those trails in the sky than it is to get them educated about real pollutants and poisons.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

"Numerous Air quality studies, Have named submicron particulates as being relatively harmful for human respiration. Through all the discussions today. I have not heard any mention of this fallout. And has this been studied? Also the effects of a highly reactive metal like aluminum on toxifying soils and waters"

Here this should help clear up the video you posted.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And if you don't feel like reading....

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The kids don't understand it at all and I think it's pretty low using them like this. Bordering on child abuse.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join