It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian who seeks the truth of the past to help predict the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I may be a Prophet of Doom but I also see the wonder in the world.

I want people to stop arguing and focus on what we have in common and then build conversations from there.

I have come upon the 'Anti Racist' phenomenon and would rely like to clear up exactly where they stand.

1.Some say that Europeans will never go extinct or be breed out.

2. Then the same people say that in the future the world will be 'brown' when all races are mixed.

This subject invokes people to respond in undignified ways because....

A. For the 'Anti Racists' it is very insulting to be accused of being genocidal.

B. For the 'Anti Genocides' it is also very insulting to be denied the right to have the genocide of your people recognized.

So please do not reply to this post if you can't explain in a dignified way the answer to 1. and 2.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetovDoom
So please do not reply to this post if you can't explain in a dignified way the answer to 1. and 2.

If you perhaps cleared up your questions, I wouldn't have had to post this post with no response to question 1 & 2.

What do you want? What are you talking about? What are you trying to find? A seriously, how are these questions in any way shape or form related to title thread of "Australian who seeks the truth of the past to help predict the future".
edit on 21-3-2013 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetovDoom

I highly doubt white people (Europeans) or any racial group will truly die out. Their genes will pass on and their culture will also influence future generations. But I doubt there will stop being white people or black people or even people with polka dots.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetovDoom

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As this is not an introduction however, this thread is now closed.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

new topics

top topics

join