It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Historic Address To The Israeli People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

No the speech wasn't historic, Obama's just there to make a political appearance to satisfy zionist groups, government backers. Nobody is going to remember his trip there.

....I sure as heck hope we don't get caught into a war with Iran, because if we do and Israel pushes for it, I don't think he'll have the spine to say no, I don't think any american president would. The military industrial complex and the zionist establishment in the United States is too strong.
edit on 21-3-2013 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Thanks.

I guess if I posted this then maybe I would of got more stars.

edit on 21-3-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

Guess not.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
So...does that mean he'll be up for another Nobel Peace Prize?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

Well, that Nobel for Peace was such a winner--and he's been similarly successful in Economics.... How do we get this nomination underway?

edit on 3/22/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
When it comes down to it this is the only thing they wanted to hear from their puppet.

America will do what we must to prevent a nuclear-armed Iran.

He basically said America will send it's boys and girls to die for you. So you can stay at home safe.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

Well, that Nobel for Peace was such a winner--and he's been similarly successful in Economics.... How do we get this nomination underway?

Um, but our economy has improved tremendously. Our economy was in shambles when he took over. Now Unemployment is way down, the DOW is way up, basically every measure of a successful economy has improved since he took office. These are cold hard numbers. You can't say Obama destroyed the economy, when numbers say otherwise. The numbers say the economy was in free fall when he took office, and the numbers say that it has been steadily improving.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So uh, anyone else notice that "Lighting from heaven" went to Jerusalem on Nisan 9th (Palm Sunday), the day Jesus walked through the Lion's Gate and shouts of Hosanna in the Highest went throughout the city?

Anyone else starting to notice this man's Messiah complex has him mocking Christ with every breath?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

It is true, this guy Obama mocks more people and gets away with it than anyone who has come before him.

Noone really likes him, but no one can put a finger on it exactly what part to hate, so on he trucks mocking the fact that no one can fully mock him back.

I think whoever is his handlers are also even mocking him, but he actually likes it.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
So uh, anyone else notice that "Lighting from heaven" went to Jerusalem on Nisan 9th (Palm Sunday), the day Jesus walked through the Lion's Gate and shouts of Hosanna in the Highest went throughout the city?

Anyone else starting to notice this man's Messiah complex has him mocking Christ with every breath?

So now Obama is Satan?

Luke 10:18

He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

Kind of going a little bit far don't you think?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
As usual, the HumanHaters from both sides will do their best to tarnish President Obama's speech. It's pretty common and expected, but they are a minority BUT LOUD as to fool newbies to their narratives.

Fortunately, this is ATS, very unlike other wacko conspiracy sites and attention whoring bloggers, and members here had LONG been taught to look at the message, and not at the messenger.

President Obama's speech is one of brutal frankness, speaking what no other human dares speak out courageously, for all to consider, if they seek the same and an end to the brutalities of fellow human brothers against brothers.

He does not imposes or force anyone against their will, for he too believes in free will. BUT, if fellow humans are hurt and harm, make no mistake, the full force of USA diplomacy and might will be used to galvanise world wide support to end such sufferings upon innocents, regardless of which side or 3rd party actors whom commits such atrocities.

May Iran, Hisbollahs and Hamas wake up. Armed and Ideological battles are not the exclusivity of theirs. All can play that game, and the side that leans on TRUTH will win, for truth prevails always. Had Hamas, Hisbollah and Iran's decades of BS gave peace to palestinians? They failed, simply because lies and stupidity cannot stand the test of time.

May the rest of palestinians and non-right wing israelis wake up as well, to know where their responsibility and support lays in.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
BarryO said, There is a 2 state solution, but the American financial situation be damned. the US will discontinue programs for their own citizens and send their hard earned tax dollars and bombs ONLY to israeli terrorists.
Two state solution is Dead Palestinians and israeli terrorists armed to the teeth.
Yet BarryO wants to take our guns, and we cannot have military grade goods...
Orwellian I know!!!

I wonder when the sheeple in america will catch on where a lot of their hard earned tax money goes...

or are they all just stupid brainwashed tv heads??

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Human-Haters think that money rules americans and humankind, and that we decent folks can be bribed easily

Money is NOT everything, for we came with nothing and will leave with nothing anyway.

The only thing that is everything is truth and common grounds and goals all mankind seeks - peace, equality, justice, shared prosperity, responsible freedom and progress, for oneself, community, society, nation and innocent future generations.

Human-Haters will lose, as they always had, since our civilisation began Only remnants of them are left, and they will be hunted down and destroyed for the barbarism they seek to wreck upon mankind.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

It is true, this guy Obama mocks more people and gets away with it than anyone who has come before him.

Noone really likes him, but no one can put a finger on it exactly what part to hate, so on he trucks mocking the fact that no one can fully mock him back.

I think whoever is his handlers are also even mocking him, but he actually likes it.

Well, the man could steal the shirt off your back and sell it back to you, and have you believing you gave it to him of your own will. Dangerous sh*t the american people are playing with. The man is a Asp pretending to be a Garter snake.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Here are the facts from the Jerusalem Post:

Following US President Barack Obama's 50-hour visit to Israel, 39 percent of Israelis changed their opinion of him and now view him in a positive light, a poll by Channel 2 finds. However, it is still too soon to deem Obama's visit a success. 54% of Israelis did not change their opinion of the American president, and 8% changed their opinion for the worse, the poll found. Fifty-eight percent of the respondents believe that Obama would not allow Iran to possess nuclear weapons, while 38% believe he is likely to allow it.

www.jpost.com...
He couldn't win election for dog catcher in Israel, but keep blaming Americans that have his number. Liberals just can't seem to help themselves when they ignore the facts, if they don't correspond to their beliefs.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
If I was giving this speech, it would have lasted less than a minute:

"You're on your own, have fun."

AMERICA FIRST

Then the rest of the world.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
He couldn't win election for dog catcher in Israel,

It's fortunate then that he's not running for president there now is he? I think it's good that the majority of Israelis mistrust him, it sends a message that he's not bending over to backwards for their government
The time is coming when the Israelis begin to figure out that they are part of one big region which is the Middle East, and that peace will require their cooperation, not just those of their neighbors.

Liberals just can't seem to help themselves when they ignore the facts

What facts? That he's not patronizing Israelis enough? That he is looking beyond Israel when it comes to Middle East affairs? I'm not ignoring those facts. Maybe you want a president back in power that will do this again? The last one did a fine job.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join