It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phone calls from......?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hi all. I received two very odd phone calls last week. I was sleeping and my answering machine recorded two phone calls from a number ive never seen before from TWO men that were having a conversation, I have no idea who these men are. I am not a phone technician so I do not know how this can happen, but am sure someone out there in internet land does. The first call was just strange breathing and whistling sounds, electronic interference, odd but not too odd. The second call, about thirty minutes later from same number, is a conversation between two men. One man was talking to another about being harassed by demons. This is where I get interested. It sounds like a christian counselor and a man who has looked for help from him. Very creepy. I am a big fan of John Keel, a paranormal researcher who died in 2009, most famously known for The Mothman Prophecys. He describes in many of his books having very strange phone calls that sometimes were odd breathing/signals and other times people imitating him or even supposed "ultraterrestrials." see here for more info: keel Of all the B.S. phone calls that are made every day I get this one with a man discussing demonic experiences... Anyone experience something similar?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Very interesting! A month or so ago I received two voicemail messages on my cell phone. The first one was just open air. The second one came an hour later from the same number. It was very similar to your first message except it was more voicey. At first I thought it was some sort of foreign language with some english words mixed in. After listening to it more I was able to make out a some of what was being said. Most was totally random sentances with different voices. Some were very relevent to me personally. The one that convinced me this was not some sort of cell phone communication malfunction said " Thomas calls the dead". Well that's my name and I have been an EVP/ITC experimenter for some time now. I'd like to add that the number the call came frome was a Sears call center.
Does any of what you recieved have a personal meaning? Are you interested in demons or are you catholic? Why don't you see if you can make anything out of your first message.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Sounds like you've been a victim of somebody butt dialing you.
2nd line.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Reply to post by nitro67

Post both messages on youtube or something similar or make an MP3. Inquiring minds want to hear it all.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Could be phone canvassing, and the guy is talking on the mic to someone guiding him or something, thinking you still had not answered yet, with the silence.

I've had that.. so much for the do not call register..

or, edit to add,

from the sounds of it, it could be you were transferred to a line in use by the operator there (usually a random late teen/early twenties passers-by.. )..

a crossed link to a call in progress by accident.. by some annoying xtian call center by the sounds of it.

Hmm...

edit on 22-3-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantazero

As a matter of fact I have been interested in demonology for some time. John Keel is one of my favorite writers, and deals with the subject of demons/ufo phenomena/phone interference. I re-read "The Mothman Prophecy's" a little while back and have been thinking about the phone phenomena recently, even wanting it to happen to me again....I have experienced something similar to what you describe, with the random words, however it has a "creepy" feeling about it. It just did not feel like "oh, there is something wrong with the phone, click" and I am not one to jump to wild conclusions, Im always looking to verify and make sure that the weird # I experience is indeed weird and not just mundane.The prior incident that occurred was when I was fifteen, actually around the same time as the events in my sig post. The last thing that man says in the vid I posted, about not being negative because it feeds off of it and to stay positive is something that I have been struggling with as of late, and it is very odd that this call that I somehow picked up and recorded, had someone discussing these things....again of all the phone calls made every day...i.e pizza orders/teenage nonsense/cross country family talks....no, DEMONS!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
My late brother used to say "Number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number nine, num-ber-N-I-N-E" from a Beatles song.

2 weeks or so after he died, I was sleeping on the couch. When I woke up...I saw the phone was flashing. There was a message there. Strange...it wasnt on silence or mute at all, but it said "Incoming call missed" . How could that have happened when it didnt ring? I would have woke up as soon as it rang!

The number of the "missed-call"? 999,999,9999

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I've had this happen with my landline. There was no personal meaning in it.
It happened whenever bread making machines came out because that was the subject matter.

My phone rang, I answer it and it was just two very gay men talking about bread machines. One was boasting to the other about getting the right one and going on and on how good the bread was. I was laughing and saying hello occasionally but they couldn't hear me. I assumed this was a case of crossed lines. It happens. Sometimes another voice comes into my conversations. Just like on the radio, other stations cross over.

Your calls sounded creepy. I'd rather have the gay bread lovers!

top topics

join