It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are we really?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I had a thought the other day regarding the fact that from our birth to our death we are controlled in everything we do.
Kindergarten, school and then our working life.
It is obvious that we are controlled by a system that was put in place in Ancient times.
Even the Romans had a slave class and everyone had to kowtow to the emperor.
My thought was how to tie in the possibility of Alien intervention and possible mingling of dna, and a thought struck me.
If they have mingled their slave class dna with the existing humanoid dna on this planet for example to work the mines in South Africa or to do what other menial tasks they require.
This would explain their probable part ownership of us as a species and why we are slaves from birth to death.
Is it possible that the power-brokers of this planet have to answer to an unknown force and that we as the working class are just the bottom of the pyramid and gene pool.
Any Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You mean like a slave population that only serves the people in power and are made to do work for a sub par living or out right starvation of a whole country to make money for banksters......

Why would an advanced alien race need humans as slaves,if you can build a Star Ship you sure as hell didnt build it with slaves.? we have already done that to our selves, no E.T. help needed. If anything aliens tried to help humans 1000's of years ago but our greedy lustful minds screwed that plan up.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

What makes you think it is our greedy lustful minds at work that has created this world we are born in.
Not everyone thinks that way, I certainly dont. Some people struggle for power, others just want to live in peace and get a fair days pay for a fair days work.
I am quite certain we are now and have been manipulated for a long time.
As far as a powerful race who can travel the star's not needing workers in order to take valuable resources from a planet, I disagree.
They dont want to get their hands dirty, which is why they bred a slave race.
And obviously the part of the dna that wants slaves is alive and well and in control of our planet right now.
They may have left but that mindset remains.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Who gives a sh!t.
Just do what you want.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hello Kudegras, I've done some light research but from what I've ascertained, rh+ genotype human beings are indeed a mixture of man and animal in order to create a more docile slave race. I found an article that had an ancient egyptian mural depicting a goddess combining man with monkey.

If you do feel like a slave in a confined matrix like prison it's because you are in one.

I can even provide you with a "why" if you'd like but it'll probably be pretty lengthy.

About your alien intervention idea, try to shift your perspective from aliens to future humans that have survived the rh+ genotype apocalypse, Rh- negative blood is sourced from the future that's why there is no present day link, if it's from the future what are they doing in the past?

Building up the RH- humans by inserting them throughout human history.

You may think my ideas are extreme but I have a trump card, I have seen a dimensional craft and I have seen it 'jump'.
edit on 23-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes

About your alien intervention idea, try to shift your perspective from aliens to future humans that have survived the rh+ genotype apocalypse, Rh- negative blood is sourced from the future that's why there is no present day link, if it's from the future what are they doing in the past?
Building up the RH- humans by inserting them throughout human history.
You may think my ideas are extreme but I have a trump card, I have seen a dimensional craft and I have seen it 'jump'.
edit on 23-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

Who's to say they jumped to the future? Maybe they come from a negative dimension and that's why there's Rh- .

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinobot

Who's to say they jumped to the future? Maybe they come from a negative dimension and that's why there's Rh- .

-.-

Let me show you the real wizard of oz, he went by the name Jesus Han Christ, why Han? because han solo, that's why.

Well this Jesus guy had to finish god's work ( adam and eve) since he presumably got caught by the time fuzz, had to teach them to make more negative blood babies and of course put negative blood specimens in high places throughout human history to ensure their safety. Well...the previous project which involved rh+ blood monkey/humans aka 95% of humans on earth, starting looking a little sexy to eve and adam.

Bada bing bada boom, DAMMIT they just messed with the fruits of my labor!

Eve took a bite from the forbidden fruits ( of someone's labors)
Shared with Adam
They both got kicked out.

Basically they sexed up some sexy brunettes against the will of lead researcher AKA god, the rule maker,

"got in a one night stand and my god got pissed, said you're livin in the desert and stop showing your tits!" saw the lord and said yo holmes this god is rare! just kidding....ah how I amuse myself.

I could go on and on and on how the three researchers, J , M and D have influenced everything throughout history and have led us to our current situation.

Ever heard of that mormon guy joseph smith? and ever heard of the emerald tablets of thoth......I bet 5 bucks they were ipads...

Water into wine? Mio drink additive, can't con a conman but I give the true wizards of oz my respect.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

you are right in some cases...

they were here since the beginning...however they wanted to leave this planet they mixed their own genes with the most intelligent earth creature in that time...apes...they needed a race that was smart enough to accomplish a task, yet dumb enough not to question why they are performing said task....fast forward a couple of failed experiments later, and here we are...

they left us behind, a failed and useless experiment...

however you know how some children inherit certain traits from a grandfather instead of their direct parent?...

well the same goes for some of us....some of us inherited certain traits from our creators... some of us still carry their "essence" or "spark" or as some of you call it.. soul...

next time you go to a zoo, study the great apes...because all you are doing is looking into our past, funny though because even the great apes are far more peaceful than us.

new topics

top topics

join