It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon 2013-03-21

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
STANDING

The quality is outstanding, and with cool music. For me, the timing is good. I was looking up a lot last night as it was very clear. The moon was very bright and really lit up the sky well despite not being full.

Thank you for the video.
edit on 22-3-2013 by ibiubu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Cool video! But why is the Moon brown?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
First of all i want to thank you all for the great great comments I really appreciate that, so my work is not for nothing to share my views in the sky

Second one i want to apologize for the late reaction Work.. Overtime... but yeah no overtime no equipment..huh

This video is on movie mode on the Canon 550D, time to time i make some pictures for my BLOG website.

bosb33r.blogspot.nl...

But i like videos more than a still standing image..

The reason why i used 2 telescopes, on the 11" telescope the moon will not fit in the camera lens just a quarter of the moon is visible
so i need to take my 4" telescope for that

@ LightSpeedDriver
Good idea maybe I bit faster to get my stuff

@Logiciel
There's so much to see in the night sky... especially in summer, but you will see that soon enough when i make a time-lapse video in the summer!

@LordAdef
This is the small setup MTO11CA and Canon 550D planespotting

@caterpillage
Webcams are also very good, certainly this type
Philips SPC900 but you will need a fast laptop for it to run

Unscrew the lens and than you will need a adapter for it.

@FrankLY
Please don't cry
Thank you

@masta12d

Finally you found him

@s0jwa
Download stellarium its a free planetarium for your computer and it is awesome!!, sometimes I think also what is that... a look at the program and then you know for sure.
www.stellarium.org...

@wildespace
Camera settings, otherwise the camera grabs too much light for certain craters.

Thanks all
and have a nice weekend

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Nice video of the moon
its surface seems so smooth
sometimes i hate colors: i see the moon in the sky yellow when it's full, in some pictures and videos it looks gray and now it's caramel(ish)?

i wonder if anyone has compared pictures from a decade or 2 ago to the current ones...and if there was any noticeable difference?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

Really wonderful footage! Thanks for the trip!! How long have you been photographing/taking video of the moon/sky? Any other videos?

peace,
AB

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

I see Mickey Mouse at 2 minutes, anyone else notice that?

It's a great video man, it had an eerie color that night.
Jolly good work mate!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Great video. I felt as if I was hovering over the surface in a few of the shots.
Your set-up is great. I have a 6-inch reflector, and hold my Samsung S3 up to the eyepiece. One out of ten shots is decent.
Thank you for the pleasant diversion.

NOW.. On to conspiracy!!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think you need to smoke another one if your that stupid to thank this I mean your need to go to college this is not no movie put your time in learning the facts instead of the dumb # get real 2012 Dec 21 came and gone wake up I keep seeing all this stuff the polar shift planet x nibiur get your stuff right the hole galaxy goes threw this every so many millions of years it expands the plaints watch creates a warming effect for so many hundreds of years and cools down again it is the way of life we go threw dark moments and it gets good then bad we see it in are every day life but its just faster for us you got to think of a hole be four you think of a half in a way life has got its in and outs the same way as space black holes asteroids you got to under stand how every thing works your hole 3 days of darkness don't make sense its still day light so I think you need to go back to college or something get your stuff right god is great knowledge is everything its the key if you ever want to learn something great read the emerald tablets they don't want you to no but it will open your eyes

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

That was cool. Good thing it's still there and even when we're not looking at it or pointing..

"The moon is the strangest object in the known universe."
~ Isaac Azimov

Strange Moon Facts

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This video is fake. There are not birds on the moon.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

SPECTACULAR!!

Absolutely beautiful and amazing, the music you choose is perfect as well....BRAVO!!

Thank you so much for sharing this, I enjoyed it immensely!

S&F

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

Wow amazing I think looking at this .. closeups will reveal allot of the moon by amateur astronomers the coming years..

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Bosb33r

"The moon is the strangest object in the known universe."
~ Isaac Azimov

Strange Moon Facts

Is it just me or isn't that THE freakest info you've ever seen..?! (don't forget to review the strange moon facts).

And if that information and the vid didn't do the trick (in sufficiently cooking your noodle), let me just add this to finish the job.

The geometric diameter of the moon performs the complex gemetrical transformation of squaring the circle with that of the Earth! When taken together with the phenomenon of perfect solar eclipse at this moment in Earth history (when there are observers to bear witness to it) as well as lunar eclipse (by the shadow of the earth) ... OM freak'n G!

Translated to Vesica Pisces and the Flower of Life

See Image

EARTH-MOON-PYRAMID CODED IN THE CIRCLE SQUARED

“A tradition which has been credited by many learned men over the centuries is that the ancients encoded their knowledge of the world in the dimensions of their sacred monuments” John Michell. One ancient construction for “The Circle Squared” gives us truly remarkable information. Draw a circle within the existing “Square” (to represent the earth), a horizontal line connecting to the top point of the “Circle” (forming a pyramid), and a small square centered from top center of square to top center of circle, (draw a small circle inside, to represent the moon). The geometry of the two circles representing the Earth and Moon are exactly the ratio of our own Earth and Moon: 7920 miles: 2160 miles. And the geometry of the pyramid is exactly the proportions of the Great Pyramid at Giza: 51 degrees 51 minutes.

Things that make ya go hmmmm....

And people say there's no evidence for intelligent design.

Cheers,

NAM

edit on 22-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Nice capture SnF.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by s0jwa
About 20 min ago i noticed what looked like a large star under the moon. ( Melbourne Australia ). I then watched it move towards the moon i got my view blocked by trees as i was driving. I might have seen it then above the moon for a glimps i cannot be sure. It was then gone. Anyone else see this?

I seen this myself, but a few days ago, while a portion of the moon was dark yet very visible. I was driving home around 8 or 9pm, here in California. The 'star' was indeed very bright, and directly beneath the moon, with a small breadth of space between the two. As someone who gazes at the moon quite often, I have never seen this before. The object did not move, but I was not gazing at it very long that night either.

Very mysterious. I'm glad someone else caught it.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
This... This is good stuff.

Not talking about rock lizards or anything. No claims at all to be made really.
No spiraling arguments on this one... Just good ol' documentation. Excellent....

Thank you for this quality contribution, especially amidst the exceeding lack thereof lately.

More prease.
your on the wrong forum if you don't like that stuff.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So continuing with the rather more "conspiratorial" aspect of the moon let us say (however true).

Moon is Astro-engineered Intelligently Designed Object

The moon really is the strangest object in the known universe. No other moon in the entire solar system operates like our moon does and I'm not referring to tidal locking (same face to the host planet which occurs on 30 some other other moons). So it's unique as far as our solar system goes, this relationship not only between the planet and it's moon but also between the host planet moon AND sun. It's really either a freak coincidence or the most extraordinary fact of human existence and evolution - OR, we were MEANT to see it and recognize it's significance (moon as perfect reflection of sun, governing the night, yet precisely the same apparent circumference and diameter). That's just nuts, when we start to consider first last causes, but there it is. It's either meaningful and significant or, it is not and was either intended for us to notice or it was "just an accident". LOL That's freaky...

Moon-seed (of life) by Super-intelligent Design.

from the thread..

Contest with prize by me (there are further posts on it as the thread ensued and many very interesting ideas to say the least).

for the first truly original idea. I won! (and no it wasn't my contest) and I gave away all my stars at the end so it wasn't to win but only to discover and share info.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
This isn't neccessarily philosophical, but I'd like to say this

There is scientific evidence that our moon, Luna, is an astroengineered object which was responsible for seeding life here on earth and which formed the cornerstone of our solar system and by extension, the galaxy, a feat of precision engineering that was accomplished approx 4.5 billion to 5.5 years ago and contained, imbedded in the design, already from its inception, with intent, the evolution of mankind.

In terms of philosophy, this would involve the idea that there is proof of superintelligent design in the formation of the human species within the unique geometric configuration and relationship between the earth, moon and sun.

Here's a starter piece highlighting only a fragment of the evidence to support this idea.

[snip vid already presented]

Philosophically, what I'm describing here then would be a new position, based on empirical data, which would refute or undermine the validity of an argument called "The Strong Anthropic Principal" which suggests that the data is in effect, meaningless, if only because if it were any different than what it is, we wouldn't be here in the first place to describe it ie: that it's "no big deal" because if it were any other way then there wouldn't be anything now would there.. - a proposition and argument which is the least "scientific" in orientation let's just say, and an absurd proposition if the data was meaningful or significant because it IS here to begin with (that's better).

Does it say anything though, the creation that IS there (see moon earth sun configuration)? And if so what precisely is the message that we're supposed to "get" as an embedded signature of sorts like a wink and a nod from none other than the creator himself, directed towards us as earth-based observers at this precise moment in earth and human evolution (when the moon perfectly reflects (as the light of the night) and perfectly eclipses, the sun). Not only that but at opposite solstices the moon rises at points equidistant at E/W of due north to that of the sun, mimicking the sun on an annual and therefore on a monthly basis as if tracking and imitating the sun. But the moon rotates the earth. This is and can only be significant or meaningful to an earth based, sentient observer!

I think it's funny. It makes me want to burst out laughing or crying or SOMEthing..

It's not insignificant. That's the thing..

The "Strong Anthropic Principal" is confounded. That's funny. imho.

Best Regards,

NAM

P.S. And no I'm not "loony" tunes. The data checks out.

It's up to each person to decide on just what kind of coincidence that would be in either case.

I'd rather believe that instead of leaving it up to chance that some sort of ancient moon-seed tech was used by whoever (might as well be God) who inserted it into the accretion disks of the Milky Way galaxy formation. "tested stones", "cornerstones" for a sure foundation. Increases the probability for life in our galaxy because if it can be done once (which it has) "you" (as God) would do it as many times as feasibly possible in the form of little assists wherever possible to create living worlds. If made by ancient ANCIENT aliens the timeframe is too long and the cause and effect framework (the galaxy) too large (unless the moon seeds are planted during galaxy formation) but who knows what lurks in a multiverse and maybe for some "time" as we think of it doesn't exist and sending out a pod of moons in formation (they might be like miniature black holes whatever) over 15 BILLION years ago, is "no biggie".

God, Aliens, who cares either way it would be pretty awesome to seriously consider - Intelligent Design. I think the data suggests that it MUST be seriously considered.

"It was the stone that was rejected by the builders that became the keystone."..? (could you imagine?!) "God" like the real God is one step ahead of EVERYONE right from the get go..wouldn't that be funny, builders didn't want or need their precious stones anymore (while terraforming maybe..) ie: they were left behind so God, the real God takes their unwanted, leftover "stones" and turns them into THIS - look around!

Therefore thus saith the Lord God: “Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; he that believeth (trusts in, relies on, and adheres to that Stone) shall not hasten away [in sudden panic].

Isaiah 28:16

Things that make ME go "hmmmm" at the very least, but I figured it was worth sharing this theory and info for whatever it's worth.

Thanks OP and let me take this opportunity to thank GOD for the moon without which life as we know it would not exist.

NAM

Strange Moon Facts

I just think it's sooo trippy this concept and you can't run away from it only investigate it some more.

For further research and reading I recommend the book "Who Built The Moon?".

edit on 22-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Thanks for making me wonder about the moons origins, I hadn't considered it for a while but I am very skeptical a bunch of rocks from a planet collision with Earth happened to collect at that exact distance to make all that possible.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Awesome! Its nice to see some post that are not so doom and gloom on ATS

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Overtime

You're most welcome.

It also makes this possible!

Perihelion and Solstice

- by holding the earth in a dynamic equilibrium balancing "wobble" and tilt on it's axis (we need to check the other planets in our solar system to see how their tilt compare to earth) which is perfectly balanced in favor of a living world right across the whole planet (as we enjoy today).

and the whole cycle of life on earth while ensuring that 90%+ of the Earth's water surrounding the whole planet is in liquid form and we know it times the cycles of life all the way to that of the human female's reproductive cycle including the human gestation period (pregnancy).

Haggai 2:15
“‘Now give careful thought to this from this day on—consider how things were before one stone was laid on another in the Lord’s temple.

Haggai 2:18
‘From this day on, from this twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, give careful thought to the day when the foundation of the Lord’s temple was laid. Give careful thought:

Things that make ME go hmmmm.... and the Jewish calendar was a lunar calendar (maybe they knew what they were doing there as well - they're also good with money or so they say).

Give careful thought...

Hmmmm....

Strange Moon Facts

edit on 23-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join