It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disproving/Proving chemtrails with amateur astronomy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lobograndemalo

That is quite right, you will notice on any pictures of any of those types of aircraft the apparatus used is cleat,y visible and identifiable. The leap to assume that jet contrails are the result of a similar process, by some people, is illogical and ignorant.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Not all aircraft have fuel dump capabilities, and the ones that do have them dump over the ocean or away from populated areas.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

They try to - but they don't always get much of a choice if it is an emergency situation - eg see some of the results of this google search

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

No, there are times when they have no choice. But in a normal situation, where it might be an "emergency" but not an emergency, if you know what I mean, they'll dump away from everywhere.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
They are not chemical trails. What people call chem trails are the unique exhaust signature of a Pulse Detonation Wave engine.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tachyeon

any evidence for this claim ?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I am a private pilot and do have some understanding of aircraft . And they do dump just before they land . I have seen it many times and understand why they dump on Base and Final .

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tachyeon

Contrails can be generated by any piston engine or jet engine at altitude . Look at the B-17s over Germany , they have 4 contrials per plane .

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I have spent so much time watching planes land (thousands at least), while waiting for them to guide them to parking, and have NEVER seen a plane dump on final, or on base. I've also flown quite a lot, and have NEVER been on a plane that dumps on base or final. I've seen what appears to be a fuel dump but it was just the humidity causing a trail off the wings.

What altitude are they dropping? Because base and final are usually under 2000 feet, depending on the pattern, which is against FAA regs to dump fuel at. They can't dump below 2000 feet per FAA regs.
edit on 3/23/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

When I go to the Flea Market the jets turn final about 1 mile before they passover the Market . I have seen the trail inboard of the wing tips. They are not at the wing tips where the vorticies would originate . This was on different days , different humidity levels . Some of the same aircraft would not have the trails .
I do understand that low pressure areas do exist behind areas on the wings such as flap areas but this would have to be at the ends of the ailerons .

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I've seen them coming off the flap area too, and they were nothing but vapor trails. If they're below 2000 feet, they can't dump, as that's against FAA rules.

At 3 miles you're well below the allowed altitude for fuel dumping (900' AGL). At one mile final, you're almost one the runway (300' AGL), so there's no way they're dumping fuel.

9-4-1. INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS

When information is received that an aircraft plans to dump fuel, determine the route and altitude it will fly and the weather conditions in which the operation will be conducted.

9-4-2. ROUTING

Except when it is dumping fuel for emergency reasons, an aircraft in either VFR or IFR conditions may be requested to fly a different route.

9-4-3. ALTITUDE ASSIGNMENT

If an aircraft is dumping fuel in IFR conditions, assign an altitude at least 2,000 feet above the highest obstacle within 5 miles of the route or pattern being flown.

www.faa.gov...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I stand corrected although i was talking about the outboard aileron area .

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

When I go to the Flea Market the jets turn final about 1 mile before they passover the Market . I have seen the trail inboard of the wing tips. They are not at the wing tips where the vorticies would originate . This was on different days , different humidity levels . Some of the same aircraft would not have the trails .
I do understand that low pressure areas do exist behind areas on the wings such as flap areas but this would have to be at the ends of the ailerons .

Vortices form where they can - the edge of flaps is a prime site because they usually extend behind the wing when deployed, and so have a sharp edge with high pressure below and low pressure above. Flaps will generate a vortex before wingtips because they have a high pressure difference over them than wingtips do, eg

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Yes I have seen a stream of vapor come off a F4 Corsair at about 400 mph doing a shallow pull up .

Still with all that said . I was hunting about Chem trails some time ago and did find that I think it was in1977 that the military went before Congress and admitted to exposures of 250 different population centers to both biological and chemical agents to find how they propagated .And there were some direct contact injections in doctors offices . People died unknowingly participating in these test .Britain disburses materials for creating shade to keep the UK cooler I suppose as an experiment . I'm sure they can do anything they want . Who is going to stop them . When they get your guns you are cattle .

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Britain disburses materials for creating shade to keep the UK cooler

I am going to have to ask for a source on this claim as i find it laughable Britain is one of the coldest and wettest places in Europe. Ancient Roman and Greek texts refer to Brirain as a cold and miserable place. Who was laying the chemtrails then?

Indeed, look at the UK's latitude on the globe. We are on a level with Canada, Greenland snd Siberia. It is only the warming effect of the Gulfstream that stops us being covered in snow for most of the year. we do not need any 'cooling'

edit on 24-3-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Still with all that said . I was hunting about Chem trails some time ago and did find that I think it was in1977 that the military went before Congress and admitted to exposures of 250 different population centers to both biological and chemical agents to find how they propagated .And there were some direct contact injections in doctors offices . People died unknowingly participating in these test .

Yep - you can read about them on wiki

that "spraying" by air used Zinc CadmiumSulphate - chosen be cuse it fluoresces and can be easily traced - it was released to see hwo chemical agents wold spread if used in a war.

They also released bacteria from aircraft - again to see how they would disperse and how long tehy would live.

Human experimetnation was allwoed then - although they well enough knew it was wrong and didn't tell people that hety were experimenting on!

and none of it looked like "chemtrails" - you can see video of the UK "spraying experiment on YT:

Now it is illegal.

Lots of things were done in the past - that is not evidence they are being done now - eg chattel slavery, war with Germany, the House Committee on Un-American Activities, segregations, etc.

edit on 24-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join